China suggests it might declare war aginst America

So, they think that they're ready?
Better now, than later!
It's one way to improve our GDP! Kill 2 birds with one stone!
Afterall, they already unleashed a bioweapon on the world!

correct.

We MUST choose.....

War with China now or war with China later.

either way, it's going down.

Difference is later, they might well beat us.

"Difference is later, they might well beat us."

Yes because IF the Democrats get control they will GIVE America to their Boss China, for 20-25 years the Democrats have been giving things already to China, when Bill Clinton was President there was a big giveaway to China of ANYTHING they wanted and also how many National Secrets of the Military type were shared with China? Many.

The Leftists plan is to make America into something like the Tyranny they have in China.

There is a REASON why Leftists NEVER criticise China and there is also a REASON why whenever ANYONE criticises China the Leftists lose it completely and start attacking them.

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Saber rattling only makes them look foolish.

I know,
But remember, the CCP has 1.4 BILLION troops they can throw at the problem.
The USA is vastly outnumbered now.
And as China improves it's technology, they can overwhelm our military.

It won't be a total conventional war.

Continued death by thousands of cuts through the Wuhanvirus, or neglible nuclear fallout?
This is the future.

Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

There is plenty to criticize the CCP for, but world domination has never been a stated goal. Study Chinese history and you'll see it has never been a goal at all. They are much more likely to demand the rest of the world look away while they abuse their own internally.

You're wrong. Global domination has ALWAYS been a Communist goal.

Way to beat them war drums in an election year.

I try hard to remain civil....until asswipes chime in

Listen dumbass...what part of they are sending vast armadas of military / shipping vessels to rape the wordls ecosystems after they decimated their own?

I don't work for Trump or ANY political entity. I'm just not a dumbass like some.

Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

There is plenty to criticize the CCP for, but world domination has never been a stated goal. Study Chinese history and you'll see it has never been a goal at all. They are much more likely to demand the rest of the world look away while they abuse their own internally.

China don't want World Domination, China just WANT to be in CONTROL of America and Democrats will give America to China, as I said for several decades the Democrats have worked for China and AGAINST American National Interests.

We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces and stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

You got anything more legitimate than an alt-right publication that's actually being backed by the Chinese? Cause I don't see us going to war with China. That's what I think.
We might be able to move some manufacturing back to our shores (drug manufacturing would be nice) but until you convince Americans to take shit paying jobs with no benefits and lousy working conditions and are able to buy cheap land and have the United States government pick up the tab for you expenses, it ain't gonna happen.

there's one now. miketx

Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

You're wrong. Global domination has ALWAYS been a Communist goal.

International Communism yes has always been the goal as stated in the writings of V.I. Lenin, but there is MORE to it than JUST China. There are effectively Fifth Columns in ALL Western nations NOT of Chinese but of Western Leftist FILTH who SUPPORT and CRAVE International Communism.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?

~~~~~~

We should be making those Commie bastards, dead!

Absolutely.
They would kill us all yesterday if they could.
Who told you that?

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

I am READY to report to duty. If the Air Force calls, I will go.

How would they deploy these troops and how would they feed them?
Our military is far superior.
They have one measly aircraft carrier to our ten.
We would smoke China in short order.

China is beating the war drums if you read the OP article, China WANTS to start shit with America it seems and ANY American therefore RESPONDING to that THREAT is NOT beating the war drums. I know Leftists would prefer it if the Patriotic Americans would just die already so that Leftists could destroy America WITHOUT ANY opposition to the destruction and then just let their friend the Communist Chinese help them set up an almost identical Tyranny in America that they have in China.

Go ahead and Funny my comments, I don't care about idiotic Leftist Commie Muppets like you OR what you think OR do.

We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces and stop China.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

You got anything more legitimate than an alt-right publication that's actually being backed by the Chinese? Cause I don't see us going to war with China. That's what I think.
We might be able to move some manufacturing back to our shores (drug manufacturing would be nice) but until you convince Americans to take shit paying jobs with no benefits and lousy working conditions and are able to buy cheap land and have the United States government pick up the tab for you expenses, it ain't gonna happen.

So ....you deny that China is a rouge thief and has STOLEN maybe Trillions in intellectual property from US interests?
You deny they RIGHT NOW have a FLEET of 260 ships destroying the Galapagos Islands?

Oh no! They are stealing rouge? How will we ever have happiness without rouge?

Fucking moron.

China is beating the war drums if you read the OP article, China WANTS to start shit with America it seems and ANY American therefore RESPONDING to that THREAT is NOT beating the war drums. I know Leftists would prefer it if the Patriotic Americans would just die already so that Leftists could destroy America WITHOUT ANY opposition to the destruction and then just let their friend the Communist Chinese help them set up an almost identical Tyranny in America that they have in China.

Go ahead and Funny my comments, I don't care about idiotic Leftist Commie Muppets like you OR what you think OR do.

Thank you.

Of course the Chinese CCP huggers will turn it around, as if America tried to militarize an ocean

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

I am READY to report to duty. If the Air Force calls, I will go.
ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD
If God is for us, who can stand against us

satan and his children will NOT win...the battle is the Lord's
Regardless of what it looks like, we are to walk by faith, not by sight

Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world
Vengeance is Mine says the Lord

So, they think that they're ready?
Better now, than later!
It's one way to improve our GDP! Kill 2 birds with one stone!
Afterall, they already unleashed a bioweapon on the world!

They're ready.

Only if they use nukes.
But how many of their 260 nukes would actually work compared to our over 5k nukes.
And we'd kick their ass in a conventional war.

Forum List

Back