China suggests it might declare war aginst America

I think it wrong to use a religious whack-job conspiracy theory website as a supporting link.

Ok, then NAME ALL the Conservative Right Wing sources you WOULD NOT consider the same

<cupping hand to ear> What's that you say, there are none? Yeah....NEXT
A Suh-Wiiing......AND A MISS !!
Oh, so it's my fault that you RWNJs have corrupted all of your media?

Not.

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Saber rattling only makes them look foolish.

I know,
But remember, the CCP has 1.4 BILLION troops they can throw at the problem.
The USA is vastly outnumbered now.
And as China improves it's technology, they can overwhelm our military.

I am READY to report to duty. If the Air Force calls, I will go.
ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD
If God is for us, who can stand against us

satan and his children will NOT win...the battle is the Lord's
Regardless of what it looks like, we are to walk by faith, not by sight

Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world
Vengeance is Mine says the Lord

Um, good luck with that.
God helps those....who help themselves
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Yeah, uh...Good luck with that

Please tell me where I can find that in Scripture...thank you

hate to tell ya but NOWHERE in the the Old OR New testament does it say that
God will fight ALL your wars. God parted the waters for Moses it says, but his own son died at the hands of evil men.

Didn't you ever do Bible study at all?
Woden and Thor are kind to those who fight all their enemies until they die in battle with a machine gun in their hands.

Dead commies or Valhalla!!!

Valhalla, I am coming!!!
Icondude.gif

Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
I know that we are at war with China, the USA can not admit this because without Chinese goods the US economy is done

All I know is, China is a global plague and we need to stop it.

We cankick the can down the road, until after they've destroyed Earths food chain and developed much better weapons if we're stupid.
Why are we still importing Chinese shit?

Because according to Leftists it's RACIST to STOP importing Chinese shit :smoke:

I do think there is a large and growing Communist Insurrection afoot.
We've had Communists on our back for about 150 years now

We cankick the can down the road, until after they've destroyed Earths food chain and developed much better weapons if we're stupid.

Because according to Leftists it's RACIST to STOP importing Chinese shit :smoke:
...or to stop international travel from China.....TO STOP THE CHINESE VIRUS FROM SPREADING!!!
:laughing0301:

I guarantee you Trump will pull all that shit out as November 3rd approaches.

What do you think?
I know that we are at war with China, the USA can not admit this because without Chinese goods the US economy is done

It is THANKS to the Democrats that America is now so reliant on Chinese goods, there was ZERO WRONG with Made In The USA, but according to Democrats Made In The USA is you know White Supremacist and so it just HAD to GO.

The only thing holding them back???

Scary-LOOKING black rifles.

The only thing holding them back???

Scary-LOOKING black rifles.

Which is why Leftists are so FANATICAL about taking the American populations guns and ammo off them.

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD

Um, good luck with that.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

God will fight ALL your wars. God parted the waters for Moses it says, but his own son died at the hands of evil men.

So, what are you suggesting...Jesus died because He didn't help Himself

What does your reply have to do with stating...God helps those who help themselves

I am standing on Scripture and you are telling me, good luck with that
and questioning whether I study God's Word

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD

Um, good luck with that.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

What does your reply have to do with stating...God helps those who help themselves

I am a Christian, it is not that God helps those who help themselves it is that God helps those who have Faith in Him, you can have peoples who help themselves but Reject God and our Bible states that if you Reject God He is NOT with you on any level until such a time you agree in your heart to embrace Him and put your Faith in Him.

My Faith in Our Lord will NOT be taken away, I will agree to NO DEMAND to Reject Jesus Christ, IF the choice is to Reject Our Lord OR be put to death then I will WILLINGLY be put to death.

Christian minister Erwin Lutzer argues there is some support for this saying in the Bible
(2 Thessalonians 3:10, James 4:8);
however, much more often God helps those who cannot help themselves, which is what grace is about (the parable of the Pharisee and the Publican, Ephesians 2:4–5, Romans 4:4–5).

But TBH....this thread wasn't a theological discussion

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD

Um, good luck with that.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

I am a Christian, it is not that God helps them who help themselves it is that God helps those who have Faith in Him, you can have peoples who help themselves but Reject God and our Bible states that if you Reject God He is NOT with you on any level until such a time you agree in your heart to embrace Him and put your Faith in Him.
Nothing is worse than war. It is a total failure of leadership, but many make enormous fortunes off war. As they say, every war is a banker‘s war.

Constant war aboard leads to tyranny at home. Americans knew this truism once, but have forgotten it. Now the libs and cons have a bloodlust, because the elite easily dupe them.

Last edited:

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD

Um, good luck with that.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

I am a Christian, it is not that God helps them who help themselves it is that God helps those who have Faith in Him, you can have peoples who help themselves but Reject God and our Bible states that if you Reject God He is NOT with you on any level until such a time you agree in your heart to embrace Him and put your Faith in Him.
Ok, first of all, you gave a thumbs up to...
God helps those who help themselves

Secondly, could you please direct me to the Scripture you speak of...thank you

China suggests it might declare war aginst America
Not gonna happen.

We would get hurt very badly, but what was left of us would probably survive, so long as the high-altitude radiation from across the Pacific isn't too bad.

China would be obliterated.

They are smarter than that.

What do you think?

~~~~~~

I know,

ROFLMFAO
Outnumbered?
WE HAVE GOD

Um, good luck with that.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Nothing is worse than war. It is a total failure of leadership, but many make enormous futures off war. As they say, every war is a banker‘s war.

Constant war aboard leads to tyranny at home. Americans knew this truism once, but have forgotten it. Now the libs and cons have a bloodlust, because the elite easily dupe them.
Agreed. We should let Japan and South Korea do it.

And, we can make the bankers happy by supplying the equipment to both
:dunno:

Win/Win/Win

Forum List

Back