China suggests it might declare war aginst America

When I heard Kodak was making pharmaceuticals the first thing I thunk was we must be in a state of war with china...or very close to it.

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
It’s time for us to divorce ourselves from China. Implement tariffs, bring our manufacturing back to the states(or at least to non-communist allies, and stand up to those insane communists.

But remember, the CCP has 1.4 BILLION troops they can throw at the problem.
The USA is vastly outnumbered now.

To get 1.4 Billion troops from there to here requires 3.5 million trips using the largest Chinese Troopship.

Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
They can nuke all our top 20 big cities !!
Then USA will become good again

Unfortunately I think we may have reached population saturation. Perhaps an explanation why PROG-heads are so fucked up.

What do you think?
It’s time for us to divorce ourselves from China. Implement tariffs, bring our manufacturing back to the states(or at least to non-communist allies, and stand up to those insane communists.

Thank you.
Some people fully understand the Chinese threat to humanity.

Unfortunately I think we may have reached population saturation. Perhaps an explanation why PROG-heads are so fucked up.

If China is having to go 1000's of miles from home just to keep feeding it's population, they will eventually cause global starvation, not to mention a global ecological nightmare

You'd think all these frantic climate heretics screaming about Climate Change would step up and be against China.....
Magically these fuckers who claim to be brilliant couldn't care less the ecological destruction China causes......only regulating the aready clean USA into oblivion

What do you think?

Isn't that exactly what Trump has been trying to accomplice despite the traitorous Democrats in D.C.?

Ain't we got enough to worry about without the Chinese attacking? You have to know the threat is utter bullshit designed to put more fear into the hearts of Americans within the 100 days left before the election.

What do you think?

And Leftists all across the World will be FULLY supporting China if there was a War, in America your already Traitors aka Democrats have been in the China Corner for 20 years-25 years. Democrats WORK FOR China and NOT America.

Hey Lucy, how about you take your insane hyperbole and shove it up your a?

I am a Christian

Don't kid yourself, you are a whacked out of your mind asshole first and foremost.

Last edited:
Oh, so it's my fault that you RWNJs have corrupted all of your media?

Not.

With all due respect......

You are an evasive little twit who NEVER backs up the garbage that rolls from your rancid lips

Have a nice day :)
Lol. Everything I say can be backed up. I have been refusing to repost the same links that I have posted over and over. I have better things to do with my time.

What do you think?

Isn't that exactly what Trump has been trying to accomplice despite the traitorous Democrats in D.C.?
Yes, but it’s only the start. Too many in Washington are in the pocket of China.

What do you think?

And Leftists all across the World will be FULLY supporting China if there was a War, in America your already Traitors aka Democrats have been in the China Corner for 20 years-25 years. Democrats WORK FOR China and NOT America.
Virtually the entire government apparatus supports China. Including the rinos.

All career politicians are bought and paid for and since our beloved so called American corporations are all too interested in doing business with China for their cheap labor (notice how the dems and their lemming voters only supposedly care how much our corporations pay minimum wage here) we have a complicit government and backed by a traitorous media all under instruction from Chicom.

This is the reality.

"We will hang the capitalists with the ropes they sell us." Lenin

This is what we get for doing business with marxist authoritarian governments like China. The coronavirus was an absolute attack on us for obvious reasons.

Greed is deadly sin for a reason.

All career politicians are bought and paid for and since our beloved so called American corporations are all too interested in doing business with China for their cheap labor

China's labor is not that cheap anymore and labor is cheaper than in America in any third world country.

What do you think?
I think Epoch Times is promoted on Google, Google is part of the Deep State, they promote War propaganda, and as such, you should not listen to them.

Kindly disregard.

Forum List

Back