China suggests it might declare war aginst America

Oh no! They are stealing rouge? How will we ever have happiness without rouge?
Fucking moron.

Oh My God - you super sleuth. C'mere and lemme pat your back.

Folks,
I am such a powerful force here that Leftist imbeciles will spend their ENTIRE DAY searching my posts for a misspelled word.
Then bask in the glory of their discovered tidbit believing that they finally proved I am a "fucking moron". :laughing0301:
Notice they never have anything intellectual to add to the conversation. Like Rats that found a cheese crumb.
I think we can safely say they are beaten and desperate :yes_text12:

" Chinese vessels travel to the region each year in search of marine species." :sigh2:

I know. I was just pointing out that Ecuador knew they were there and didn't want them treading on the island's delicate habitat.
Again, a Chinese backed media site spreading fear to willing right wing rubes in the US thinking that an invasion is imminent. :)

Don't forget trump basically begged Xi to help him get reelected.

" Chinese vessels travel to the region each year in search of marine species." :sigh2:

I know. I was just pointing out that Ecuador knew they were there and didn't want them treading on the island's delicate habitat.
Again, a Chinese backed media site spreading fear to willing right wing rubes in the US thinking that an invasion is imminent. :)

Don't forget trump basically begged Xi to help him get reelected.

Claims the Chinese troll.

I think you’re nuts.

Fortunately for you, it's still a free country so you can have your opinion.
Agents of anarchy are free to destroy. What do you hate about America? Everything?
Interesting as always you snipers NEVER have any explanation or supporting material. Just your ignorance and snarkiness.

Care to explain exactly why you think I'm nuts in the context of this thread? Be glad to hear it.

I think you are nuts. I guess we're even.

Last edited:
There is plenty to criticize the CCP for, but world domination has never been a stated goal.
The CCP in China is equivalent to City Hall in the United States. There's a mayor or other petty tyrant with his own little fiefdom or district.

Not all of China is Communist, and even much of the resistance has arisen within the official Communist Party itself.

Not all Americans are Democrats, either, despite how the CIA and the Department of State so often mischaracterize us in all their official wining and dining.

I watched the video.

You do realize there is a US Based Communist party don't you?
This is a propaganda video to convince people that everything is status quo and that China "ain't so bad after all"

I like the way it points out how the terrible US threatened China when the truth is, the US came to Chinas aid in the 30's diring the Sino-Japanaese War when Japan attacked China.

This video is rife with the fingerprints of Communist Bullshit.

It's also a jab at Trump who has done more to re balance international financial equity than any other president in modern history.

If you like propaganda, this should please you.

no.

Just open source intel.

The world oligarchs steered the world into both WWI, the Great Depression, and WWII.

If you don't know what is going on, you won't see how they are steering tensions now.

There is plenty to criticize the CCP for, but world domination has never been a stated goal.
The CCP in China is equivalent to City Hall in the United States. There's a mayor or other petty tyrant with his own little fiefdom or district.

Not all of China is Communist, and even much of the resistance has arisen within the official Communist Party itself.

Not all Americans are Democrats, either, despite how the CIA and the Department of State so often mischaracterize us in all their official wining and dining.
The CCP has an iron grip on China and to think otherwise is to be criminally or willfully naive

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

One Path One Road. ...

That's an economic program, not a plan for military aggression.
China is growing their military considerably and will be willing to use it to help dominate Asia and the world.
You're half right.
No i think i'm 100% correct and i'm glad President Trump sees China as a growing military threat also

The CCP has an iron grip on China and to think otherwise is to be criminally or willfully naive
Well gee whiz! What a bunch of hypocrites! The Democrat Party in the U.S. has the same iron grip on the U.S. throughout local, state, and federal employee levels of government. I don't see any difference between the abusive behavior of the Democrats in the U.S. and the worst of the worst of the hard-core labor-union Communists in China.

Well, not quite.
The CCP can murder people at will.
The CCP can harvest your organs as it desires.

We're not "quite" there yet. There are MASSIVE differences between Democrats in the US and the CCP

But we are definitely moving that way.

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

One Path One Road. ...

That's an economic program, not a plan for military aggression.
China is growing their military considerably and will be willing to use it to help dominate Asia and the world.
That is not their plan. Their long-term plan is to establish and fortify three spheres of control in the Asian region, each in turn. The idea is to create zones where they can have a reasonable likelihood of success in keeping American military influence out, expanding via each sphere until they achieve something akin to what the Japanese Empire was trying to establish in the run up to WWII. They would fund this long-range strategy by expanding their economic influence globally in parallel. The military aspect of the plan incorporates many of Mahan's theories and approaches, and the economic aspect requires a continuing embrace of capitalist principles. They are not stupid enough to believe that they are anywhere near capable of challenging America militarily now, and if the economic part of the plan crashes, the whole enterprise will be set back significantly.

Forum List

Back