China suggests it might declare war aginst America

China already has the available weapons @ their disposal to burn America within an hour. ...

Nope.

China has the second smallest nuclear arsenal of the five declared nuclear states. The nukes they have are old, and given the striking incompetence of the CCP, they are more likely to blow up in their silos than reach American cities before a fraction of our thousands of nukes make themselves felt.

China already has the available weapons @ their disposal to burn America within an hour. ...

Nope.

China has the second smallest nuclear arsenal of the five declared nuclear states. The nukes they have are old, and given the striking incompetence of the CCP, they are more likely to blow up in their silos than reach American cities before a fraction of our thousands of nukes make themselves felt.

And, exactly how many nukes at 300KT would it take to cripple America? Millions? Thousands?
since you claim to know a lot about China's nuclear arsenal, exactly how old and how many? And what are their yields?
I mean, being as brilliant as you are, surely you know this off hand? You don't need Google, do you?

And while at it, you are aware that China is likely to begin a new arms race to modernize it's nuclear weapons cache and GREATLY increase it's arsenal?
there's been some news about it lately.

Nope.

And, exactly how many nukes at 300KT would it take to cripple America? Millions? Thousands?
since you claim to know a lot about China's nuclear arsenal, exactly how old and how many? And what are their yields?
I mean, being as brilliant as you are, surely you know this off hand? You don't need Google, do you?
No, I don't. They have around 300. Everything about our deployment system is more advanced and reliable. Maybe you don't appreciate just how corrupt and incompetent the CCP really is.

And while at it, you are aware that China is likely to begin a new arms race to modernize it's nuclear weapons cache and GREATLY increase it's arsenal?
there's been some news about it lately.
Do you understand what "is likely to" indicates in English?

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces and stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

You got anything more legitimate than an alt-right publication that's actually being backed by the Chinese? Cause I don't see us going to war with China. That's what I think.
We might be able to move some manufacturing back to our shores (drug manufacturing would be nice) but until you convince Americans to take shit paying jobs with no benefits and lousy working conditions and are able to buy cheap land and have the United States government pick up the tab for you expenses, it ain't gonna happen.

We're going to war with China. There's zero doubt.

We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
China can be stopped and it wont take nuclear or conventional war

china’s weakness is economic and if the world puts aside our petty complaints and presents a united front china has no chance to dominate the world

but I dont know if we have enough wisdom to avoid a war

How is their weakness economic? We dump hundreds of billions of dollars a year into China. The politically blind in the US often say that China needs us more than we need them but they don't understand the desire for power is greater than the desire for wealth. The wealth will come in the end. Like BHU suggests, we either fight them soon, or the world will be Chinese for a thousand years.

We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces and stop China.

What do you think?

You got anything more legitimate than an alt-right publication that's actually being backed by the Chinese? Cause I don't see us going to war with China. That's what I think.
We might be able to move some manufacturing back to our shores (drug manufacturing would be nice) but until you convince Americans to take shit paying jobs with no benefits and lousy working conditions and are able to buy cheap land and have the United States government pick up the tab for you expenses, it ain't gonna happen.

We're going to war with China. There's zero doubt.

There is much, much more than "zero doubt."

Forum List

Back