China suggests it might declare war aginst America

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Saber rattling only makes them look foolish.

I know,
But remember, the CCP has 1.4 BILLION troops they can throw at the problem.
The USA is vastly outnumbered now.
And as China improves it's technology, they can overwhelm our military.

I am READY to report to duty. If the Air Force calls, I will go.

I'd go back into the Navy, too. But what I'd prefer is to be hiding behind my blade of grass and terrorizing the hell out of them.

The only way the chinks could win a war with the US is with nukes....of course their country would then be a smoking crater as well.
If they try to go conventional they wouldnt stand a chance.

You're completely wrong. They would start the war by destroying our Navy. We have no steel industry to rebuild it - the Chinese make all the steel. We have no virtually no semiconductor manufacturing to make our electronic systems; the Chinese make all the semiconductors. There was a time when chips and parts for the military had to be made in the US but that was ended.

Catching them before they attack, and responding by attacking first, would be our only chance.

Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
China can be stopped and it wont take nuclear or conventional war

china’s weakness is economic and if the world puts aside our petty complaints and presents a united front china has no chance to dominate the world

but I dont know if we have enough wisdom to avoid a war
Especially since the CIA loves to start wars across the globe.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?
China can be stopped and it wont take nuclear or conventional war

china’s weakness is economic and if the world puts aside our petty complaints and presents a united front china has no chance to dominate the world

but I dont know if we have enough wisdom to avoid a war
Especially since the CIA loves to start wars across the globe.

Fortunately for them, it seems China is even more eager for a war than the CIA for a change

Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

There is plenty to criticize the CCP for, but world domination has never been a stated goal. Study Chinese history and you'll see it has never been a goal at all. They are much more likely to demand the rest of the world look away while they abuse their own internally.

You're wrong. They have been expanding their global footprint for decades. They have existing or planned military bases around the world. When they take an economic interest in a 3rd world country they move hundreds of thousands of Chinese in to do the work. They virtually own the rare-earth metals market from African and they've got a very large presence there.

Download and read the entire report.

If I want to take over our country, I don't tell you first and then preparep; I prepare and then I act and then I tell you to surrender.

The only way the chinks could win a war with the US is with nukes....of course their country would then be a smoking crater as well.
If they try to go conventional they wouldnt stand a chance.

You're completely wrong. They would start the war by destroying our Navy. We have no steel industry to rebuild it - the Chinese make all the steel. We have no virtually no semiconductor manufacturing to make our electronic systems; the Chinese make all the semiconductors. There was a time when chips and parts for the military had to be made in the US but that was ended.

Catching them before they attack, and responding by attacking first, would be our only chance.

You know more than your opponent. The reference to the Steel industry was spot on

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Saber rattling only makes them look foolish.

I know,
But remember, the CCP has 1.4 BILLION troops they can throw at the problem.
The USA is vastly outnumbered now.
And as China improves it's technology, they can overwhelm our military.

I am READY to report to duty. If the Air Force calls, I will go.

How would they deploy these troops and how would they feed them?
Our military is far superior.
They have one measly aircraft carrier to our ten.
We would smoke China in short order.

~~~~~~
Remember that if America is attacked, Europe and India will not idly stand by. Additionally, Russia might also stand on the side of Europe. Then there's M.A.D. 1.4 million souls in China hmmm....?

None of those you list would come to our aid. Russia and India have borders with China and they'll be protecting their own. Europe has always been fickle friends. Italy has chinese manufacturing in their country so you can get Chinese quality crap that says "Made in italy" an think you're getting something better. I imagine much of the world has the same thing. They've already surrendered to the Chinese.

And while at it, you are aware that China is likely to begin a new arms race to modernize it's nuclear weapons cache and GREATLY increase it's arsenal?
there's been some news about it lately.
Do you understand what "is likely to" indicates in English?
China already has the available weapons @ their disposal to burn America within an hour. ...

Nope.

China has the second smallest nuclear arsenal of the five declared nuclear states. The nukes they have are old, and given the striking incompetence of the CCP, they are more likely to blow up in their silos than reach American cities before a fraction of our thousands of nukes make themselves felt.
I sure hope you are right Unkatore! I am penning a quote out of the "SIZE" section of the Wiki site below... "The Chinese are ESTIMATED to only have two tons of weapons-grade plutonium, which limits their arsenal to 450-600 weapons, despite a 18-ton disposable supply of uraniumm theoretically enough for 1000 warheads." Sure, without plutonium thay will not have thermonuclear capability(fusion) but they are still fission capable warheads(most likely U-235). Those fission warheads still pack a wallop & are extremely "dirty". Even if the Chinese warheads were only 10 magaton warheads(used on multi warhead launch vehicles) that would be a LOT of BANG! If the warhead was a 20/25 meggie that equates to 20-25 million tons of TNT!!!

... When they take an economic interest in a 3rd world country they move hundreds of thousands of Chinese in to do the work. ...

That would be the economic expansion I mentioned. Those third-world countries are now having second thoughts about the Faustian bargain they made, and it's going to get worse. This, combined with the shift in global manufacturing, is going to set back Xi's long-term plans to a significant degree.

Forum List

Back