🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China surpasses US military in Technology and Capability

China talks a game but when the rubber meets the road it'll all be just that...talk.

Their Navy is nowhere near what ours is...same with their air force
The training and experience of our warriors and airmen and sailors is a huge force multiplier.

Commie military tactics tends to focus on directed mass numbers controled from a ground command.

That is a much inferior way of fighting air wars or ground combat and we have ample experience against such systems of combat that proves our effectiveness.

Plus I still think we have SuperBombs that are non-nuclear but have equivalent effects that can actually be used without violating international laws and treaties. This would be a final kick to the testes against any enemy.

The training and experience of our warriors and airmen and sailors is a huge force multiplier.

Commie military tactics tends to focus on directed mass numbers controled from a ground command.

That is a much inferior way of fighting air wars or ground combat and we have ample experience against such systems of combat that proves our effectiveness.

Plus I still think we have SuperBombs that are non-nuclear but have equivalent effects that can actually be used without violating international laws and treaties. This would be a final kick to the testes against any enemy.

Well, at least you prefaced it with "I think".

But wow. Just wow.
Americans are so arrogant.

"Me American !!!!"
"Me Superior !!!!"
"I am TITANIC, I cannot sink" !!!

:oops8:

All of this, as half of the US Congress focus 100% of it's efforts on ....wait for it.....

Preventing National Defense, Open Borders etc and Impeaching a President because he cares about America

Sounds like a winner to me :rolleyes:

China talks a game but when the rubber meets the road it'll all be just that...talk.

Sassy,
If you will agree that they "stole" our technology......
And you'll agree that now most of the worlds manufacturing takes place in China......

Don't you think you're being a bit arrogant in your thinking?

They aren't just talking, they're DOING.
Look up the Paris air show where they recently showed of their J20.
It shut a LOT of experts & naysayers up rather quickly.

Did you know they're currently designing a new class of ships including carriers that are more advanced than our own?

The Chinese are not ignorant people. To the contrary, they are QUITE intelligent.
Probably on average 40 - 50 IQ points above the average American citizen as a whole.

while America lines up to hit the local dispensary for POT, the Chinese are lining up to get advanced degrees in AeroSpace Technology and research Engineering.

It's pretty arrogant to think America can stay on top given the facts.

You spoke of a rail gun...which is worthless at the bottom of the sea. Where it would be shortly after a war outbreak.

No nation on earth can boast of a submarine service like the U.S. Navy has. NONE China's navy would be impotent in short order

Death from below.

It's likely that some democrat has already allowed the Chinese military access to the sub plans and they're working on ways to negate the fleet

Railgun is on a test ship. We are on verge of deploying effective AA LAsers and scale up from there.

Railgun is an interesting toy

It won’t shift the balance of power
More than interesting ....hope we haven't given up on ours, less we discovered something that makes it impractical
We have been developing that technology for almost 40 years

We have working prototypes but it has problems in messing up shipboard electronics

Sassy,
If you will agree that they "stole" our technology......
And you'll agree that now most of the worlds manufacturing takes place in China......

Don't you think you're being a bit arrogant in your thinking?

They aren't just talking, they're DOING.
Look up the Paris air show where they recently showed of their J20.
It shut a LOT of experts & naysayers up rather quickly.

Did you know they're currently designing a new class of ships including carriers that are more advanced than our own?

The Chinese are not ignorant people. To the contrary, they are QUITE intelligent.
Probably on average 40 - 50 IQ points above the average American citizen as a whole.

while America lines up to hit the local dispensary for POT, the Chinese are lining up to get advanced degrees in AeroSpace Technology and research Engineering.

It's pretty arrogant to think America can stay on top given the facts.

You spoke of a rail gun...which is worthless at the bottom of the sea. Where it would be shortly after a war outbreak.

No nation on earth can boast of a submarine service like the U.S. Navy has. NONE China's navy would be impotent in short order

Death from below.

It's likely that some democrat has already allowed the Chinese military access to the sub plans and they're working on ways to negate the fleet

One simply does not negate a submarine fleet.

My uncle spent 15 years in it. Nobody can touch them. Russuan subs are junk and noisy and Chinese subs are....well typical Chinese built junk.

All of this, as half of the US Congress focus 100% of it's efforts on ....wait for it.....

Preventing National Defense, Open Borders etc and Impeaching a President because he cares about America

Sounds like a winner to me :rolleyes:

Hell with China....we need a wall!

Death from below.

Poor thing.
I love you dearly because you have the right intent.....but....

Ever heard the expression...."Speak softly, but carry a BIG STICK" ?

today that's China. While the US brags about it's F35 which is still a mess, China keeps ALL it's secrets hidden.
We have no idea what they have or are capable of.
The F22 was a superior plane, but we did what? KILLED IT because political infighting and bickering and a lack of military resolve that continues today.

Wait'll we get a Democrat Congress and White House. The US military will be sold to China for the price of scrap in order to advance gay rights and welfare programs for tens of millions illegals immigrants

I can assure you China is FAR ahead of the US in MANY high tech fronts.

Did you have the lest clue who is leading in 5G technology? GUESS!!!

Again, Americans are So FUCKING ARROGANT.....to a deadly fault

Death from below.

Poor thing.
I love you dearly because you have the right intent.....but....

Ever heard the expression...."Speak softly, but carry a BIG STICK" ?

today that's China. While the US brags about it's F35 which is still a mess, China keeps ALL it's secrets hidden.
We have no idea what they have or are capable of.

I can assure you they are FAR ahead of the US in MANY high tech fronts.

Did you have the lest clue who is leading in 5G technology? GUESS!!!

Again, Americans are So FUCKING ARROGANT.....to a deadly fault

Gfy you're a clueless buffoon

Gfy you're a clueless buffoon

And THERE IT IS.....
American Arrogance on display.

The more ignorant you are, the more you "think" you know and the angrier you get if someone exposes that ignorance.

What you know about......
1). China's Quantum Physics research - ZERO
2). China's Space program - ZERO (They just landed on the moon btw)
3). China's development of 5G technology - ZERO
4). China's higher educational statistics - ZERO

But, ohhhhh my, you're smart enough to tell me to fuck myself.

Nice

Actually, I always thought of you as friend here at the forum.....that just ended.

20140503_USC805.png
for what. the right wing only has their bigotry not any rational foreign policy objectives.

China never waivers in their goal to dominate the world and overtake the US as the number one super power. They are evil, devious, smart and relentless. It may be too little too late but at least we now have a President who is confronting the beast.

Yup and stole their technology from us.

Yup and stole their technology from us.

So instead of spending TRILLIONS on research, they were simply smart enough to hack in and take the research?

That might actually make them smarter than us. Devious? Yes.
Criminals? Sure.

But to the victor go ALL the spoils. Law of the Jungle.
In the end, it makes no difference HOW they became superior or came to defeat the US militarily.

only that they did.

Well, at least you prefaced it with "I think".

But wow. Just wow.
Americans are so arrogant.

"Me American !!!!"
"Me Superior !!!!"
"I am TITANIC, I cannot sink" !!!

:oops8:

I am not being arrogant, dude. I am basing this on known facts like our military trains each combatant to act autonomously without direction from higher command, unlike commie militaries who dont want their troops to be able to leave their country and defect.

We. Israel, and the UK are the only nations to have higher inflicted casualty ratios than the German Wermacht in WW2, because we focus on quality of our forces and not massive numbers.

Forum List

Back