China threatens Nuclear war

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The media mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist government touted the country’s “urgent” goal to expand its arsenal of long-range nuclear missiles in anticipation of an “intense showdown” with the US.

“As the US strategic containment of China has increasingly intensified, I would like to remind again that we have plenty of urgent tasks, but among the most important ones is to rapidly increase the number of commissioned nuclear warheads, and the DF-41s, the strategic missiles that are capable to strike long-range and have high-survivability, in the Chinese arsenal.”

Put on your seat belts folks, this could get interesting.

China threatens nuclear war, expanding arsenal in case of ‘intense showdown’ with US

The media mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist government touted the country’s “urgent” goal to expand its arsenal of long-range nuclear missiles in anticipation of an “intense showdown” with the US.

“As the US strategic containment of China has increasingly intensified, I would like to remind again that we have plenty of urgent tasks, but among the most important ones is to rapidly increase the number of commissioned nuclear warheads, and the DF-41s, the strategic missiles that are capable to strike long-range and have high-survivability, in the Chinese arsenal.”

China threatens nuclear war, expanding arsenal in case of ‘intense showdown’ with US
We've been through SALT 1 and SALT 2, time for SALT 3.

Yep, and you know you can always trust China.

Obammy Diplomacy.

Send them Transports of cash.

I don't trust China very much, but at least they have not illegally invaded innocent countries like we did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

I don't trust China very much, but at least they have not illegally invaded innocent countries like we did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
Just imprisoned millions of its own?

Kill a commie for Christ.

NY Post? Nah.

C'mon now, isn't China a capitalist country...run by communists?

NY Post? Nah.

Not to worry, CNN and MSNBC will catch us sometime next week.

Unless you prefer Newsweek.

China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe

NY Post? Nah.
Poor Mr. Biden has a lot on his plate. Diversity training is what he has to offer.

China's probably tired of seeing all the black on Asian crime in America
Hitler accused Poland of mistreating Germans when he marched in and took over the whole country. China has something Germany never had. China has tens of thousands of American Citizens in its military

I don't think there will be a war between the libs and Chairman Xi.

They own the Biden Family, bought them and paid for them with a billion dollar check to Sleepy Joe's beloved son, Hunter.

Why launch a war, they can have what they want without it.

Although, I suppose Biden might be able to convince Red China to launch an ICBM attack on the Red States, their mutual enemy?

China's probably tired of seeing all the black on Asian crime in America
Hitler accused Poland of mistreating Germans when he marched in and took over the whole country. China has something Germany never had. China has tens of thousands of American Citizens in its military
Impossible, Americans aren't that stupid but we are barbarians according to Red China. The Shah of Persia offered me a job in 1978 for an ungodly amount of money, I didn't apply.

Last edited:

For mommy!!!!

Or Woden and Thor.

There's plenty of illegality to go around, but we do tend to feed the M/IC beast with foreign bullshit wars.

The talks would be held at Margaritaville.

Forum List

Back