China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
And you with the Nazis.
neo nazis are Republican. Nice try.

If you're a rascist or bigot, you're likely a Trumpette.
You’re a democrat, asshole and a Nazi.

Democrats are not Nazis.
They are. And assholes too.

Tourism by negroes going to visit China is virtually non-existent.
The Chinese regard negroes the same way the Japanese regard the Chinese. ie they are all "dirty and subhuman".
A professor I know well told me one of his colleagues, a Black professor replied to a job offer teaching American literature at a university in China for two semesters.
This Black professor showed up at the university about a week before his classes started.
The university administrators took one look at him and by the end of the day he was on a plane headed back to the States.
The university never gave any reason why. They refused to have any communication with the Black professor.

Have you ever set one foot in China?
Why would that be a requirement for this discussion?

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Hey, maybe they can find a restaurant with bushmeat just like their mamaa used to make.

Last edited:
The Chinese regard negroes the same way the Japanese regard the Chinese. ie they are all "dirty and subhuman".
A professor I know well told me one of his colleagues, a Black professor replied to a job offer teaching American literature at a university in China for two semesters.
This Black professor showed up at the university about a week before his classes started.
The university administrators took one look at him and by the end of the day he was on a plane headed back to the States.
The university never gave any reason why. They refused to have any communication with the Black professor.
You know America is the most racist place on earth dont you?

And you with the Nazis.

Democrats are not Nazis.
Tell that to my governor. Shes a good looking nazi, but a nazi

tenor.gif

And you with the Nazis.
The democrats want so badly to believe that.
Republicans don't even try to hide it.

You can always count on leftists to be complete hypocrites lacking in any degree of self-awareness. :lol:

And you with the Nazis.

Democrats are not Nazis.

What kinnd of crack are you on it must be some really good chit.

Not a requirement, obviously, but it helps to know what you're talking about.

What evidence do you have that he doesnt know what he is talking about? You should have just called him out for using racial slurs instead. That would have been a reasonable argument, but "have you ever been there" is fucking dumb.

What evidence do you have that he doesnt know what he is talking about? ....

His categorical statement is untrue, and his anecdote sounds like something from 20 years ago. If he were familiar with the country, he might not have made those mistakes.

I have been to Chengdu on business four times in the eighties/nineties.
I may have seen a negro on the streets but I'm not certain.
Certainly they were not driving around with their 'crews' in new Cadillac Escalades shooting other drug dealers.

What evidence do you have that he doesnt know what he is talking about? You should have just called him out for using racial slurs instead. That would have been a reasonable argument, but "have you ever been there" is fucking dumb.
Describe my "racist slurs"?
The Chief Medical Officer......a Black told his 'people' to stop eating sugar and smoking and drinking too much. The fucking LIB press screamed at him for being a "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!"

Certainly they were not driving around with their 'crews' in new Cadillac Escalades shooting other drug dealers.

You really think that's what every black person in the world does, brainless? You think that's what any but a tiny minority of African Americans do? It must really suck for you to spend every minute of every day of your misbegotten life obsessed with your own fear and weakness.

Describe my "racist slurs"?
The Chief Medical Officer......a Black told his 'people' to stop eating sugar and smoking and drinking too much. The fucking LIB press screamed at him for being a "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!"
If you have to call people "negros", you are clearly trolling and it undermines any good argument you may have had. Its very amateurish.

Forum List

Back