China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.

Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.
I am black and I know thousands of blacks through my work and travels. I know none who will be voting for trump and I know that you are lying.

I am black and I know thousands of blacks through my work and travels. I know none who will be voting for trump and I know that you are lying.
OK, I am white and no whites are voting for the racist gropper Joe.

You were FOR groping before you were against it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOL! We all know that's wrong. You have predicted that 50 percent of the blacks will be voting for trump. There is no way in hell that's going to happen. I say that as a black man. You have no equivalent argument just because you are white. Whites voted for Biden in the primary and will vote for him in the upcoming election.

Come on IM2. Now that you and I are sports buds, maybe you'll let me convince you that conservatism might be better for you. Give a Hunkie an even shot, my brother.

Certainly they were not driving around with their 'crews' in new Cadillac Escalades shooting other drug dealers.

You really think that's what every black person in the world does, brainless? You think that's what any but a tiny minority of African Americans do? It must really suck for you to spend every minute of every day of your misbegotten life obsessed with your own fear and weakness.
In US inner city shitholes, on any given day/night there are negro thugs murdering each other for a pair of running shoes or a bag of dope.

LOL! We all know that's wrong. You have predicted that 50 percent of the blacks will be voting for trump. There is no way in hell that's going to happen. I say that as a black man. You have no equivalent argument just because you are white. Whites voted for Biden in the primary and will vote for him in the upcoming election.
So you’re saying blacks are racists.

You were against groping until you were for it.

The food in China is gross. American Chinese food is good however
American Chinese food is great, but it’s basically a sodium bomb. There is such a great variety of food and styles in China that you could spend a lifetime trying them all, and most are fucking amazing.
While visiting Chengdu on a restaurant equipment buying trip with about twenty other 'western' businessmen our group was taken to a large modern busy expensive restaurant. We got a tour of one of the kitchens. A couple of us wandered out on the back porch for some air.
On the porch were a couple of large uncovered bins of precooked rice waiting to be used. The rice was literally covered with hundreds of large blow flies.
Also sitting on the porch was a large cage made from steel tubing and chicken wire.
In that cage were dozens of puppies. Some dead and some barely alive.
I leaned over the porch and threw up.
We walked directly out of the kitchen and we waited in the bus for the rest of the businessmen to board the bus.
I told the tour guide what we had seen.
Her reply was: "Then you should not go on any more visits to our restaurants".

You were against groping until you were for it.
Trump admitted to groping & yet you still voted for him.
The idea you are here having a fit about a unproven complaint is just funnier than shit.

If Joe did it & Democrats still supported him, it would still be less than you voting for Trump.

• Thanks

What kind of black person would befriend a racist fuck like you?

• Thanks

And you with the Nazis.
neo nazis are Republican. Nice try.

If you're a rascist or bigot, you're likely a Trumpette.
You’re a democrat, asshole and a Nazi.

Democrats are not Nazis.

You guys are more neo-Marxist. All a bunch of Bolsheviks.

What kind of black person would befriend a racist fuck like you?
I am sure he doesn't expose the racism he posts here in public.

Forum List

Back