China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

Lol sounds like democrats, no blacks allowed haha
Really? Calling Democrats racists? We know that if you are a racist, you are likely a Republican. Want proof? You are a Republican.
I’m
Very racist to blacks that want to destroy the majority of blacks lives.. guilty lol
lol Racist fuck.

What? I guess blacks who don't like racist white pussies like him are destroying the lives of the imaginary blacks he thinks enjoys living with racism.

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Come on IM2. Now that you and I are sports buds, maybe you'll let me convince you that conservatism might be better for you. Give a Hunkie an even shot, my brother.
We will agree on sports but not right wing extremism pretending to be conservatism.

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.
I am black and I know thousands of blacks through my work and travels. I know none who will be voting for trump and I know that you are lying.
OK, I am white and no whites are voting for the racist gropper Joe.
LOL! We all know that's wrong. You have predicted that 50 percent of the blacks will be voting for trump. There is no way in hell that's going to happen. I say that as a black man. You have no equivalent argument just because you are white. Whites voted for Biden in the primary and will vote for him in the upcoming election.
So you’re saying blacks are racists.
LOL! You racists just love trying to call us racists. We'll be voting for Biden, and he is white. And since Harris never called Biden a racist, you guys really need to stop misquoting blacks to validate your racism.

To remain on-topic regarding China's treatment of Blacks, the problem is much bigger than simply refusing service in restaurants. In one region of China, Blacks are being evicted from their hotels and apartments and forced to live on the streets.

Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.
What kind of black person would befriend a racist fuck like you?
What would you do to that free thinking black? Lol

Come on IM2. Now that you and I are sports buds, maybe you'll let me convince you that conservatism might be better for you. Give a Hunkie an even shot, my brother.
We will agree on sports but not right wing extremism pretending to be conservatism.
Let's call it populism, my man. Border security and getting rid of those idiotic free trade agreements being the two most important components, in my opinion. Doing those two things would benefit all Americans. And I can remember when Democrats were our fire wall against those free trade agreements until Clinton came along. That's when I became mostly Republican because they were still for border security even though they were for those asshole trade agreements. Meanwhile, Democrats were against both which put them on my shit list. I consider myself to be rooting for the working man, and that means all American working men and women. I will always put the American citizen ahead of the legal or illegal immigrant. If that somehow makes me a racist because most of our immigrants are Hispanic, then I guess I'm a racist, even though I feel the same way about English, German, Italian or Irish immigrants. But being called names doesn't bother me. "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free".

Certainly they were not driving around with their 'crews' in new Cadillac Escalades shooting other drug dealers.

You really think that's what every black person in the world does, brainless? You think that's what any but a tiny minority of African Americans do? It must really suck for you to spend every minute of every day of your misbegotten life obsessed with your own fear and weakness.
In US inner city shitholes, on any given day/night there are ... thugs murdering each other for a pair of running shoes or a bag of dope.

In poor neighborhoods, crime is committed by whoever lives there; people of any color can make bad decisions when faced with difficult circumstances. Your weak and stupid racism is also a bad decision.

The food in China is gross. American Chinese food is good however
American Chinese food is great, but it’s basically a sodium bomb. There is such a great variety of food and styles in China that you could spend a lifetime trying them all, and most are fucking amazing.
While visiting Chengdu on a restaurant equipment buying trip with about twenty other 'western' businessmen our group was taken to a large modern busy expensive restaurant. We got a tour of one of the kitchens. A couple of us wandered out on the back porch for some air.
On the porch were a couple of large uncovered bins of precooked rice waiting to be used. The rice was literally covered with hundreds of large blow flies.
Also sitting on the porch was a large cage made from steel tubing and chicken wire.
In that cage were dozens of puppies. Some dead and some barely alive.
I leaned over the porch and threw up.
We walked directly out of the kitchen and we waited in the bus for the rest of the businessmen to board the bus.
I told the tour guide what we had seen.
Her reply was: "Then you should not go on any more visits to our restaurants".

You're a terrible writer. It is obvious that you embellished the part about "puppies" and "throwing up." Try being honest instead of pursuing an agenda.

Certainly they were not driving around with their 'crews' in new Cadillac Escalades shooting other drug dealers.

You really think that's what every black person in the world does, brainless? You think that's what any but a tiny minority of African Americans do? It must really suck for you to spend every minute of every day of your misbegotten life obsessed with your own fear and weakness.
In US inner city shitholes, on any given day/night there are ... thugs murdering each other for a pair of running shoes or a bag of dope.

In poor neighborhoods, crime is committed by whoever lives there; people of any color can make bad decisions when faced with difficult circumstances. Your weak and stupid racism is also a bad decision.
Does a bad education contribute to it?

My father came to this country in 1925 as a 4 year old, served his country in WW2 and worked 43 years in a steel mill. He was a legal immigrant and an American citizen. He would have to go to the back of the line behind a shit stain like you? I don`t think so kid.

My father came to this country in 1925 as a 4 year old, served his country in WW2 and worked 43 years in a steel mill. He was a legal immigrant and an American citizen. He would have to go to the back of the line behind a shit stain like you? I don`t think so kid.
This is for wamose.

Inherent stupidity and weakness of character are larger factors.

Last edited:

Inherent stupidity and weakness of character are larger influences.
that doesn’t answer my question

Inherent stupidity and weakness of character are larger influences.
That doesn’t answer my question

And you with the Nazis.
If you're a rascist or bigot, you're likely a Trumpette.
The democrats want so badly to believe that.
Republicans don't even try to hide it.
You got extremist soundalikes to legalize yours.

Forum List

Back