China's Feeble Trade Retaliation Like Their Food

China smoothed things over, not the "Great Negotiator". Yesterday was a warning shot. If they had further allowed the Yuan to drop the markets would have been slaughtered today.

Trump has painted himself into a no win scenario. He can give in or the Chinese can sink their dollar and sink Trump.

LMAO! You don't have a fucking clue what's going on...now shoo....off with you.

China smoothed things over, not the "Great Negotiator". Yesterday was a warning shot. If they had further allowed the Yuan to drop the markets would have been slaughtered today.

Trump has painted himself into a no win scenario. He can give in or the Chinese can sink their dollar and sink Trump.

LMAO! You don't have a fucking clue what's going on...now shoo....off with you.

And yet......

Stocks jumped earlier on Tuesday after China’s central bank set the yuan’s official reference point at stronger than the key 7 yuan-to-the-dollar point on Tuesday.

Dow gives up most of rebound from worst day of the year

Like I said in another thread.... it is all a game.
A staring contest.
China just blinked. No doubt receiving huge pressure for artificially lowering their currency.... quickly adjust back up.
China just upped the ante

A staring contest.
China just blinked. No doubt receiving huge pressure for artificially lowering their currency.... quickly adjust back up.

Pheh... they need us more than we need them.
The only Americans who really-really want Trump to lose this little battle is leftist and the investor class.
On one side people whose hatred of Trump is more than their care for America... on the other side people who care far more about the lucrative returns on investing in China's economic slave market than they care for America.

A staring contest.

The only Americans who really-really want Trump to lose this little battle is leftist and the investor class.
On one side people whose hatred of Trump is more than their care for America... on the other side people who care far more about the lucrative returns on investing in China's economic slave market than they care for America.

As we try to crush each other’s economy
Economic cooperation works better

A staring contest.

It's amazing how we can not understand how we all do better when everyone does better.

A staring contest.

One is on the upswing and the other is on the downswing.

Ya know...I have heard and read that the troubles in Hong Kong may be a little externally driven. Our CIA love to wreak havoc and China is calling them on it.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/c...olent-hong-kong-protests-20190726-p52b1x.html

Now that Brennan (converted to Islam while the station chief in Riyadh), is gone from the agency, the CIA is once again a functioning agency. I'm sure they're sniffing around Hong Kong but the force behind those people's movement is to remove Xi's attempts to take over the Hong Kong judiciary and extradite people he believes are not loyal to China to the mainland to face trial. They have no weapons and Xi can crush their revolt if he decides to but Hong Kong is once again valuable to China for western currencies as Trump's tariffs kick in......My bet is he backs off for the time being.
But you're failing to take into account the two distinct groups involved. There are peaceful protests and then there are the violent types involving known members of the Chinese mafia.
What motive do they have for stirring up violence in the streets? Mafia are not political, at least not outwardly so. They are often utilized as thugs for pay. So...the question is...who is paying? The CCP or some other outward entity who wish to destabilize the situation further?

Un huh....China is like trying to bargain with a carjacker over whether or not you can keep your kid in the back seat. Trump made it crystal clear....reciprocity....but they ain't interested so fuck em...

But you're failing to take into account the two distinct groups involved. There are peaceful protests and then there are the violent types involving known members of the Chinese mafia.
What motive do they have for stirring up violence in the streets? Mafia are not political, at least not outwardly so. They are often utilized as thugs for pay. So...the question is...who is paying? The CCP or some other outward entity who wish to destabilize the situation further?

There's no Chinese mafia and the Hong Kong protests are peaceful...they're carrying yellow umbrellas to block the tear gas and batons. We have no interest in causing havoc there....We need to remember a desperate China is a dangerous China....they nave ICBMs that can hit American cities thanks to Willy Jeff Clinton's need for campaign cash.

Un huh....China is like trying to bargain with a carjacker over whether or not you can keep your kid in the back seat. Trump made it crystal clear....reciprocity....but they ain't interested so fuck em...

And when China nationalizes all the U.S. companies operating there, Trump loses.

And when China nationalizes all the U.S. companies operating there, Trump loses.

Nationalize their own factories? they've already done that, dumbass. I swear, you America-hating fools are no danger to us...you ain't bright enough to come in out of a lightning storm. :lol:

Forum List

Back