China's Feeble Trade Retaliation Like Their Food

Triad has nothing to do with a "mafia" style gang other than being called a gang....you're thinking of the Jap Yakuza who do operate in a similar way to the Sicilian mafia.
tenor.gif

Like I said in another thread.... it is all a game.
A staring contest.
China just blinked. No doubt receiving huge pressure for artificially lowering their currency.... quickly adjust back up.
China just upped the ante

Pheh... they need us more than we need them.
The only Americans who really-really want Trump to lose this little battle is leftist and the investor class.
On one side people whose hatred of Trump is more than their care for America... on the other side people who care far more about the lucrative returns on investing in China's economic slave market than they care for America.

As we try to crush each other’s economy
Economic cooperation works better

I agree...economic cooperation. Which is what Trump wants.
What we had before, and most Democrats took part in, was a complete one sided agreement that was designed exclusively for the investor class to reap $billions off of China's economic slave labor. Of course that is changing, the globalist/elitist have been moving to new, cheaper slave labor in other countries.

A staring contest.
China just blinked. No doubt receiving huge pressure for artificially lowering their currency.... quickly adjust back up.

The only Americans who really-really want Trump to lose this little battle is leftist and the investor class.
On one side people whose hatred of Trump is more than their care for America... on the other side people who care far more about the lucrative returns on investing in China's economic slave market than they care for America.

What we had before, and most Democrats took part in, was a complete one sided agreement that was designed exclusively for the investor class to reap $billions off of China's economic slave labor. Of course that is changing, the globalist/elitist have been moving to new, cheaper slave labor in other countries.

Which solves the problem how?

A staring contest.

China's trade deals with the U.S., as well as their loans were one sided...others here have already stated that. I don't really want to write it all again. The corporatist on both sides of the aisle gleefully agreed to whatever China wanted so they and the their corporate controllers could reap fantastic rewards off of Chinese labor. The deals need to include more for America's interest - other than - just making investors rich,

China's trade deals with the U.S., as well as their loans were one sided...others here have already stated that. I don't really want to write it all again. The corporatist on both sides of the aisle gleefully agreed to whatever China wanted so they and the their corporate controllers could reap fantastic rewards off of Chinese labor. The deals need to include more for America's interest - other than - just making investors rich,

Moving the jobs from China to Thailand solves the problem how?

A staring contest.

One is on the upswing and the other is on the downswing.

Both are being hurt
One may be hurt less than another

You are deflecting.
I was merely pointing out that during these negotiations and tarriff games... manufacturers are already looking to other slaves labor. Just last week we received a notice that one of our suppliers (AGFA) is currently test manufacturing in Thailand. My point to that is the globalist will find their slave labor regardless.

Other than just making investors rich.....

That part was funny

Other than just making investors rich.....

That part was funny
New World Order

Can you figure anything out for yourself? Thailand isn't striving to dominate the world and China is, in case you haven't heard. Same thing with Vietnam. I've been both places and they are industrious people who want a decent standard of living. I don't mind if Thailand takes business from China..the more the better....I hate communists in case you haven't noticed.

A staring contest.

One is on the upswing and the other is on the downswing.

Both are being hurt
One may be hurt less than another
The point is we are supposed to be patriotic for our nation. What JFK said. When England died we had two World Wars. And the nation that took over spoke the same language and had a lot of the same culture. This time around the potential follow on to us as the world dominant power is China. Different language and different culture. England still has the entity known as "the city" in London with financial power. We have NYSE. China will take much of that along with production. Powers in decline do not like giving it up. No individual would. That would be a dangerous time in transition. Wars with nukes is possible.

Can you figure anything out for yourself? Thailand isn't striving to dominate the world and China is, in case you haven't heard. Same thing with Vietnam. I've been both places and they are industrious people who want a decent standard of living. I don't mind if Thailand takes business from China..the more the better....I hate communists in case you haven't noticed.

So it's simply to knock China down a notch not to do anything about bringing business back?

So it's simply to knock China down a notch not to do anything about bringing business back?

Good grief....you need to start paying me to tutor you. NO....it's always been about bringing business back to the States. But we can't do all the business or the rest of the world would have no money to buy anything from us. There are certain industries we can't and don't want back...curios, knickknacks, toys, rubber wood furniture, sandals, cheap silverware, etc.....in other words crap that poor Americans still use. BTW, this is our one shot to knock China on it's ass before it's too late...fortunately, Trump came along in the nick of time.

Good grief....you need to start paying me to tutor you. NO....it's always been about bringing business back to the States. But we can't do all the business or the rest of the world would have no money to buy anything from us. There are certain industries we can't and don't want back...curios, knickknacks, toys, rubber wood furniture, sandals, cheap silverware, etc.....in other words crap that poor Americans still use. BTW, this is our one shot to knock China on it's ass before it's too late...fortunately, Trump came along in the nick of time.

You said you didn't mind if the jobs went to Thailand.

Lol. None are coming back.

It's like reading the comics.

Hundreds of thousands, 600,000 in manufacturing alone have come back....you're really not very bright so you're on your own from here....good luck (you'll need it).

Forum List

Back