Chinese kindergartners forced to sign atheist manifesto

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
22 Feb 2019 [excerpts] …Both pupils and teachers are now required to “sign a commitment statement promising they won’t browse religious websites or participate in religious forums,” according to recent reports. The commitment statement includes the declaration: “I will adhere to the correct political direction, advocate science, promote atheism, and oppose theism.”

The new campaign forbids schools from hiring new teachers who hold religious beliefs, while calling for increased supervision of current teaching staff, including “comprehensive inspections of teachers’ preparation for lessons in order to root out any and all religious content.” China’s ruling Communist Party under President Xi Jinping has made the forced separation of children from religious influence a hallmark of its efforts to enforce China’s official atheism.
Chinese Kindergartners Forced to Sign Atheist Manifesto

Lest one forget, seeking materialism and entertainment and financial security is a wast of time if you fail to address your main purpose for existence. Man is full of himself as he prefers to remain blind and seek comfort instead.
And these atheistic heartless regimes in China and beyond --- they are being guided by the devil and their obstinacy keeps them clueless. - - - Islamic terrorist cells as well.

22 Feb 2019 [excerpts] …Both pupils and teachers are now required to “sign a commitment statement promising they won’t browse religious websites or participate in religious forums,” according to recent reports. The commitment statement includes the declaration: “I will adhere to the correct political direction, advocate science, promote atheism, and oppose theism.”

The new campaign forbids schools from hiring new teachers who hold religious beliefs, while calling for increased supervision of current teaching staff, including “comprehensive inspections of teachers’ preparation for lessons in order to root out any and all religious content.” China’s ruling Communist Party under President Xi Jinping has made the forced separation of children from religious influence a hallmark of its efforts to enforce China’s official atheism.

Lest one forget, seeking materialism and entertainment and financial security is a wast of time if you fail to address your main purpose for existence. Man is full of himself as he prefers to remain blind and seek comfort instead.
And these atheistic heartless regimes in China and beyond --- they are being guided by the devil and their obstinacy keeps them clueless. - - - Islamic terrorist cells as well.
That's kind of too bad.

That's China for you.

That's China for you.
They had started to lighten up, but the powers that be were uncomfortable with giving that much freedom to the people. I guess when you've got over a billion people to govern, it can make you nervous.

That's China for you.
They had started to lighten up, but the powers that be were uncomfortable with giving that much freedom to the people. I guess when you've got over a billion people to govern, it can make you nervous.
We aren't THAT far behind if what I heard yesterday is true. It is said that our WH requires all employees, including interns to sign NDAs, and that they don't get to even keep copies of what they signed. I have no idea how far back this custom goes, but it is definitely not indicative of a transparent regime.

The concept of freedom from religion is conveniently and deliberately left out of the U.S. Constitution, because the prisoners are best controlled when dumbed down on fairy tales from a "science of non-existing entities" (Deleuze). In the copulation of church and state, does the signifier 'Jew' mean religious belief or ethnicity, post-genocide of the American Indigenes and colonization by Europeans?

That's China for you.
We aren't THAT far behind if what I heard yesterday is true. It is said that our WH requires all employees, including interns to sign NDAs, and that they don't get to even keep copies of what they signed. I have no idea how far back this custom goes, but it is definitely not indicative of a transparent regime.
I don't see a problem with that, tbh. I sure don't see what that has to do with forcing everyone to be an atheist.

That's China for you.
Doesn't go far back at all....That is all Trump...

"To veterans of other administrations, the act of compelling interns to sign these types of NDAs would seem odd, if not downright unenforceable or legally dubious. To this White House, it’s standard operating procedure."

Trump White House Is Forcing Interns to Sign NDAs and Threatening Them With Financial Ruin

And Trump kool aid drinkers have zero problem with Trump forcing this on his staff even tho NONE OF IT IS CONSTITUTIONAL......

That's China for you.
I don't see a problem with that, tbh. I sure don't see what that has to do with forcing everyone to be an atheist.
I see a huge problem with trying to limit someone's 1A rights because an insecure narcissist doesn't want anyone to say anything critical about him...

That's China for you.
You are probably right m'Lady. NDA's do not make atheists, as you note. But it does make possible collaborators simply by threat of lawsuits.

Nonsense.

There is no devil as perceived by theists.

And that China is a totalitarian regime has nothing to do with being free from religion.

NDAs are required if you are in contact with any classified material.
Idk how far deep this trumo shit goes, but im 100% positive they are required with many jobs.

The concept of freedom from religion is conveniently and deliberately left out of the U.S. Constitution, because the prisoners are best controlled when dumbed down on fairy tales from a "science of non-existing entities" (Deleuze). In the copulation of church and state, does the signifier 'Jew' mean religious belief or ethnicity, post-genocide of the American Indigenes and colonization by Europeans?
You are making too many assumptions, and all with the purpose of making the white European colonialists appear as the devil. The 14th – 17th centuries was still the age of exploration. It was not unthinkable to go where man has not gone before and seek knowledge and fortune for the home country. Unfortunate loss of life always occurred but could not be a deterrent for man to stay put.

When it comes to church and state and laws everyone uses their pet explanation of its meaning. You do not even appear to be in the game. Atheism is a destructive force when applied to any moral, ethical, or social situation. So no reason for you and I to think we can agree on that or any related problems and their solutions.

That's China for you.
I see a huge problem with trying to limit someone's 1A rights because an insecure narcissist doesn't want anyone to say anything critical about him...
Oh please. Rights require responsibilities. The responsibility of WH staff is to keep their mouths shut. Has always been.
It's true that Trump, as a business practice, has always required NDA's of his employees, and you're no doubt right that the reason for that is that Trump is a narcissistic lunatic who has massive tantrums. That and the pussy grabbing. You don't need to worry, though--the leakers in this administration have been thick as flies.

You are making too many assumptions, and all with the purpose of making the white European colonialists appear as the devil. The 14th – 17th centuries was still the age of exploration. It was not unthinkable to go where man has not gone before and seek knowledge and fortune for the home country. Unfortunate loss of life always occurred but could not be a deterrent for man to stay put.

When it comes to church and state and laws everyone uses their pet explanation of its meaning. You do not even appear to be in the game. Atheism is a destructive force when applied to any moral, ethical, or social situation. So no reason for you and I to think we can agree on that or any related problems and their solutions.
Atheism is destructive in what way?

Some of the most moral, decent people I know are atheists and some of the most evil, disgusting people I know claim to be Christians. The "Christians" FB pages are full of hate and none have one iota of decency on them.

Well I hope you agree that if the God of the Bible is real then maybe you can see how atheism could be destructive? Atheism considers many sins to be inert, or at least, makes it easier for one to commit a sin or crime when they do not feel there are any eternal repercussions. IOW, if you can get away with cheating on a test to procure a higher grade or a job, an atheist is more likely to be dishonest than a devout Catholic who fears sin and purgatory. You also would be more likely to cheat on your spouse. I am not saying Christians do not cheat as well, but I am saying if they were not Christian they would surely be doing a lot more cheating. And that causes breakdowns in the marriage and destruction to the children. That is a harm of atheism.

Atheism has less value on human life. It enslaves and oppresses its own people and is more likely to cause upheaval in other lands. For the last 75 years has the world been more afraid of Christians USA, Britain, France and Jewish Israel having nuclear weapons, or more afraid of atheistic Soviet Union, China, and Islamic Pakistan and Iran having them? Finally, your chances of getting to heaven by telling God he is fake and not praying and doing nothing to please him are far, far worse than one who believes and prays. Atheism is bad for society, period.

There is no devil as perceived by theists.

And that China is a totalitarian regime has nothing to do with being free from religion.
You do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Not saying you are not a nice guy with good intentions, I am saying you are in great error on extremely important things to understand. The Judeo-Christian God is very much real and is His adversary, the devil. Go sit in on a Catholic exorcism and let's see how you feel.

Forum List

Back