Chinese President XI tells military to be ready for war

war with who?

are they going to cross the Pacific?
no
far to many allies in the way and their navy sucks by comparison.

Are we going to invade them?
no
only a fool would get into a land war with china and no one is that foolish.
My guess is he thinks the US is going to attack ANOTHER nation, and maybe China will be involved.

I know many Americans think their nation doesn't attack other nations, but they are deluding themselves. Over the last hundred years no nation has been more aggressive than the USA.

I love my country, but I hate it's political leadership.

How many countries have we INVADED without provocation?

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan (arguably, since turns out ahaha...Osama was in Pakistan), Yemen, Niger, Chad. Lybia
The former Yugoslavia, Panama, Grenada, Cuba Philippines etc. overthrew governments in Iran, Chile, Ukraine etc

Your reading comprehension SUCKS! Maybe you couldn't read it in that font. I'll blow it up for you!

See above^^^^
I don’t think you get it.

war with who?

no

no
My guess is he thinks the US is going to attack ANOTHER nation, and maybe China will be involved.

I know many Americans think their nation doesn't attack other nations, but they are deluding themselves. Over the last hundred years no nation has been more aggressive than the USA.

And let’s not forget arming ISIS to overthrow Assad.
Better have some facts to back up those lies.
What lies?

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan (arguably, since turns out ahaha...Osama was in Pakistan), Yemen, Niger, Chad. Lybia
The former Yugoslavia, Panama, Grenada, Cuba Philippines etc. overthrew governments in Iran, Chile, Ukraine etc

Your reading comprehension SUCKS! Maybe you couldn't read it in that font. I'll blow it up for you!

See above^^^^
I don’t think you get it.

I KNOW you cannot read.

Chinese President Xi Jinping told the country's armed forces to improve its war-winning capability and strengthen real combat training in a speech on Wednesday.

Chinese President Xi tells military to 'be ready for war' | Daily Mail Online

Bring it on bitches at this point it might knock a few leftist trendy's right back into reality ...................... Oh where oh where will little Obama and Clinton be oh , oh , oh maybe they'll save you because you are hat important to them........... LMMFASO!!!

First, conservatives are the biggest snowflakes in the universe, and most are geriatrics in wheel chairs. You won't get to die your glorious death on a Chinese battlefield fighting imaginary foes.

But, what President wouldn't tell their Military to be ready to do the only Job they have?

22893957_10210571446224479_8087160925059767125_n.jpg

Chinese President Xi Jinping told the country's armed forces to improve its war-winning capability and strengthen real combat training in a speech on Wednesday.

Bring it on bitches at this point it might knock a few leftist trendy's right back into reality ...................... Oh where oh where will little Obama and Clinton be oh , oh , oh maybe they'll save you because you are hat important to them........... LMMFASO!!!
Chinese and Russians are only targeting US military service members and their family members who voted for Trump. Putin and Xi are not dummies.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-5_14-44-23.png
    upload_2018-1-5_14-44-23.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 13
Lets not forget China was caught shipping Oil to N. Korea too.
Really. This is not proven.

For people who don't know how to follow the links nothing is proven, it's whatever most Trump haters dream up in their heads.

You Lefties should learn how to watch videos within an artticle .

dcd13e30-b99f-4a4b-92f6-ec42144b3122.png

Xi stresses real combat training - Xinhua | English.news.cn

View attachment 169914

China denies selling oil to North Korea

First, conservatives are the biggest snowflakes in the universe, and most are geriatrics in wheel chairs. You won't get to die your glorious death on a Chinese battlefield fighting imaginary foes.

But, what President wouldn't tell their Military to be ready to do the only Job they have?

Putin helped Trump win!

war with who?

no

no

Its probably easier to name countries NOT invaded by the US with or without provocation!

Lets keep it simple for you... Where was provocation from Iraq for Iraq invasion 2.0?

Putin helped Trump win!

Well you keep right on believing the fake MSM Clown News Networks let us know how that works out for yah.

upload_2018-1-5_15-11-2.png

Robert Mueller is now being sued for his insane overreach in the phony Russian collusion investigation.

Robert Mueller Sued Over Fake Russian Collusion Investigation

war with who?

no

no

Its probably easier to name countries NOT invaded by the US with or without provocation!

Lets keep it simple for you... Where was provocation from Iraq for Iraq invasion 2.0?

The reason was the failure of Iraq to abide by the terms of the cease fire from 1992. That's all we needed.

war with who?

no

no

The reason was the failure of Iraq to abide by the terms of the cease fire from 1992. That's all we needed.
Yeah that’s a good reason to invade and kill thousands of civilians, but only to the deluded statist.

Mueller said bring it on,

Putin helped Trump win!

Well you keep right on believing the fake MSM Clown News Networks let us know how that works out for yah.

View attachment 169924

Robert Mueller is now being sued for his insane overreach in the phony Russian collusion investigation.

Robert Mueller Sued Over Fake Russian Collusion Investigation

war with who?

no

no

Yeah that’s a good reason to invade and kill thousands of civilians, but only to the deluded statist.

Hey, shit for brains! We do not target civilians like we did in WWII.

Civilians are collateral damage that cannot be avoided in most cases.

Yeah civilians are collateral damage. Who gives a fuck about them? The empire rules always. Thinks the statist fool.

Yeah civilians are collateral damage. Who gives a fuck about them? The empire rules always. Thinks the statist fool.

I am glad you agree.

You don't even know what a statist is! You are simply a political juvenile delinquent.

I am glad you agree.

You don't even know what a statist is! You are simply a political juvenile delinquent.
I know you are a statist, but you might be too dumb to know it.

I am glad you agree.

I know you are a statist, but you might be too dumb to know it.

You are simply a contrarian. You get off on argument and nothing else matters. You will argue even when you are shown to be full of shit. That is why you get no respect for your opinions.

Forum List

Back