Chinese Stealth Bombers: Surprise, Surprise, they look just like our!

actually, that doesnt even look like it has engines in it

It has. Here you can see the engines better.
hegylg0v.png

What you're seeing inside the turkey feathers are afterburner combustors. That photo is not proof that turbines are installed.

Ths Squinches fanned the countryside in 1999 when one of our F-117 NightHawks crashed over Serbia during the Kozovo War paying farmers top dollar for parts.

It flies. Yay them. Too bad they lacked the creativity to come up with the technology on their own, innit?

Grouching gossips.

No gossip. China has long been involved in industrial espionage and theft of intellectual property. If they were creative, they wouldn't need to steal ideas.

See, that's what happens when you discourage your people from thinking for themselves. They lose the ability.

Of course the Chinese fighter looks like ours. How else could they expect to start selling them to us in a few years?

I'm not all that worried. To me it looks like the Rapture would still have a much much smaller radar cross section than the Chinese plane.

c12-27411-6.jpg

The chinese plane has too many sharp angles and way too busy of a design. Plus who knows if they were able to make a good enough composite for the skin.
china-J-20-stealth-fighter-first-flight-1444.jpg

Oh and by the way...

Long live Tiawan!! :D

cheap-calling-to-taiwan-flag.jpg

china%20stealth%20plane.jpg

china%20stealth%20plane%202.jpg

Photo of the Day: Chinas Stealth Plane | Product Design and Development

Chinas New Stealth Fighter May Use U.S. Technology | Product Design and Development

The Chinese are well-known perpetrators of industrial espionage in Western Europe and the United States, where the administration has also been increasingly aggressive in prosecuting cases of Chinese espionage.

------------------------------

Nice. What will they think of next?

Hope the right feels sending millions of American jobs to China was worth the investment.

Do you read your own links?
Balkan military officials and other experts have told The Associated Press that in all probability the Chinese gleaned some of their technological know-how from an American F-117 Nighthawk that was shot down over Serbia in 1999.
The wreckage was strewn over a wide area of flat farmlands, and civilians collected the parts — some the size of small cars — as souvenirs.

"At the time, our intelligence reports told of Chinese agents crisscrossing the region where the F-117 disintegrated, buying up parts of the plane from local farmers," says Adm. Davor Domazet-Loso, Croatia's military chief of staff during the Kosovo war.

"We believe the Chinese used those materials to gain an insight into secret stealth technologies ... and to reverse-engineer them," Domazet-Loso said in a telephone interview.

A senior Serbian military official confirmed that pieces of the wreckage were removed by souvenir collectors, and that some ended up "in the hands of foreign military attaches."

So what did "the right" have to do with any of that?

Grouching gossips.
You can keep repeating it, but it just keeps on not being true.

China has the money and the brainpower.
Chinese University Students to Top 16 Million

There just needs to be ambition and projects will get finalized.
Just like there was ambition in USA to shoot an Astronaut to Moon, then money will be canalized into that project and engineers and scientists will work on the project.
China has all prerequisites.

The whole 'China gets nothing done without stealing tech' is just a feel-good argument for Americans seeing their socio-economic status stagnating, whilst China's is roaring.

Grouching gossips.
You can keep repeating it, but it just keeps on not being true.

China has the money and the brainpower.
Chinese University Students to Top 16 Million

There just needs to be ambition and projects will get finalized.
Just like there was ambition in USA to shoot an Astronaut to Moon, then money will be canalized into that project and engineers and scientists will work on the project.
China has all prerequisites.

The whole 'China gets nothing done without stealing tech' is just a feel-good argument for Americans seeing their socio-economic status stagnating, whilst China's is roaring.

How are those labor camps working out for them?

shizhimin1.jpg

:fu:

I'm not all that worried. To me it looks like the Rapture would still have a much much smaller radar cross section than the Chinese plane.

c12-27411-6.jpg

The chinese plane has too many sharp angles and way too busy of a design. Plus who knows if they were able to make a good enough composite for the skin.

Oh and by the way...

um, thats the "Raptor" not "rapture"

LOL

c12-27411-6.jpg

Oh and by the way...

LOL

Well excuse the fuck out of me!!!! :lol:

c12-27411-6.jpg

Oh and by the way...

LOL

Well excuse the fuck out of me!!!! :lol:
well, there IS a HUGE difference there
LOL

Forum List

Back