🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

No they wouldn't be, helicopters fired near the ship to scare the activists.

And they attempted to illegally board the ship before that many times.

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at i

Wounded matters asshole, I bet if it was one or two Israelis wounded you would be making a big fuss about it

Zionist asshole

not nice Muslim lump of shit----shouldn't you be busy kissing the stinking ass of the rapist pig, muhummad?

You see, I always win the argument and get insults thrown at me.

I get the most insults thrown at me on this thread.

The Zionists don't like me. :lol::cool:
Maybe you don't intend to lie but your information and facts are lies and propaganda.

A 1 minute edited video by the IDF doesn't prove anything.

Now show us the hours before were the IDF was firing shots from helicopters and trying to raid the ship.
Why, Baghdad Bob, is anyone stopping your from pulling up a video showing where the iDF were firing shots from a helicopter for hours? How come the other boats gave no trouble except the boat where many on it claimed they wanted to be martyrs. And, of course, Baghdad Bob is going to prove to us that the video was edited. Did the Jinns tell him that when he did Wudu?

Now show us the hours before were the IDF was firing shots from helicopters and trying to raid the ship.
Why, Baghdad Bob, is anyone stopping your from pulling up a video showing where the iDF were firing shots from a helicopter for hours? How come the other boats gave no trouble except the boat where many on it claimed they wanted to be martyrs. And, of course, Baghdad Bob is going to prove to us that the video was edited. Did the Jinns tell him that when he did Wudu?

The IDF won't do that. Look at it from their POV. There were jews on the ship who also stated it.

The IDF did say they intercepted it way before what happened but didn't board it yet.

I hate to point out the obvious, but your extraordinarily low level of intellect, forces me to make the simple observation that had the Israeli's been doing what you claim there would be a whole lot of dead people and a sinking boat or two.

Just sayin....

There were hundreds wounded asswipe.
Well, Baghdad Bob Jr., here's your big chance to show the readers that you are not enturely like the original Baghdad Bob. Prove to us that there were hundred wounded.

I hate to point out the obvious, but your extraordinarily low level of intellect, forces me to make the simple observation that had the Israeli's been doing what you claim there would be a whole lot of dead people and a sinking boat or two.

Just sayin....

Well, Baghdad Bob Jr., here's your big chance to show the readers that you are not enturely like the original Baghdad Bob. Prove to us that there were hundred wounded.

Gaza Flotilla Injuries – Anger Mounting

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at i

Wounded matters asshole, I bet if it was one or two Israelis wounded you would be making a big fuss about it

Zionist asshole

not nice Muslim lump of shit----shouldn't you be busy kissing the stinking ass of the rapist pig, muhummad?

You're a fine one to talk with all the vulgar insults you throw out. Trying out your Arab bravado again, Baghdad Bob, by saying you win the argument? Now show us from a legitimate source that hundreds were wounded.

You're a fine one to talk with all the vulgar insults you throw out. Trying out your Arab bravado again, Baghdad Bob, by saying you win the argument? Now show us from a legitimate source that hundreds were wounded.

:lol: . Typical Zionist is oblivious, they call everyone names and then blame you for "vulgar" insults.

Next they will tell you they are "terroristic" insults

How cute junior I hurt your feelings there.

Last edited:

Gaza Flotilla Injuries – Anger Mounting
It sez "injury data is still patchy" in this 2 year old blurb.

Typical response from an Zionist asshole,

Always denies the British, the Jewish and many other Europeans on board.

Hossfly thinks we don't know what the IDF did to them

Or the American citizen shot in the head 9 times.

It sez "injury data is still patchy" in this 2 year old blurb.

Typical response from an Zionist asshole,

Always denies the British, the Jewish and many other Europeans on board.

Hossfly thinks we don't know what the IDF did to them

Or the American citizen shot in the head 9 times.
By now the figures should be in so show us where hundreds were wounded. Stop beating around the bush. Tell me, little boy, is "asshole" a popular word in your madrassa since you seem to be throwing around that word a lot? Is this what the students go around each day calling each other plus the other vulgarities that you seem to have no problem throwing out? Maybe when they teach vocabulary in your madrassa, this is what they teach you kids.

My point nimrod, is they would be DEAD.

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at it.

Zionist asshole

"Hundreds" wounded would equal at least a hundred dead. Simple math tells us that. Bullets don't just magically seek out non-critical parts of the body to strike. Had the Israelis been doing as you claimed they would have sunk the boats and those not killed by gunfire would have drowned. It's simple logic.

Something you lack.

My point nimrod, is they would be DEAD.

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at it.

Zionist asshole

"Hundreds" wounded would equal at least a hundred dead. Simple math tells us that. Bullets don't just magically seek out non-critical parts of the body to strike. Had the Israelis been doing as you claimed they would have sunk the boats and those not killed by gunfire would have drowned. It's simple logic.

Something you lack.

Read a report or something. You for some reason are support in the killings of nine people.

Of course whatever Israel does they should get a free pass.

Not in today's world

Zionist asshole

Something you lack.

Read a report or something. You for some reason are support in the killings of nine people.

Not in today's world

As usual, you are qrong. I abhor the needless deaths of any innocent people. Israel certainly has some long standing issues that need to be resolved fairly for all concerned.

However, the way the Palestinians are going about it is flat out wrong. It hasn't worked for the 50 years they've been trying to get it to work and it won't work till a new Saladin comes along and unites them all.

Even then it is doubtful if it would work. Meir had it right when she said "until they love their children more than they hate us, we shall never have peace in the Middle East".

Something you lack.

Not in today's world

As usual, you are qrong. I abhor the needless deaths of any innocent people. Israel certainly has some long standing issues that need to be resolved fairly for all concerned.

However, the way the Palestinians are going about it is flat out wrong. It hasn't worked for the 50 years they've been trying to get it to work and it won't work till a new Saladin comes along and unites them all.

Even then it is doubtful if it would work. Meir had it right when she said "until they love their children more than they hate us, we shall never have peace in the Middle East".

You made a kind of fair statement.

I disagree with Meir. She's not the person to take words from.

And the Israelis are the people who won't declare borders, won't let Palestinians control or regulate any of their borders. They won't end settlements.

I don't look at the Palestinians only, especially considering who makes the decisions.

From November of 2004:

"Turning to unacceptable history, in February 1971 Sadat offered a full peace treaty to Israel, in accord with then- official US policy -- specifically, Israeli withdrawal from the Sinai -- with scarcely even a gesture to Palestinian rights.

"Jordan followed with similar offers.

"Israel recognised that it could have full peace, but Golda Meir's Labour government chose to reject the offers in favour of expansion, then into the northeast Sinai, where Israel was driving thousands of Bedouins into the desert and destroying their villages, mosques, cemeteries, homes, in order to establish the all-Jewish city of Yamit."

Reshaping History, by Noam Chomsky

Perhaps someday the "chosen people" will love their children more than they love their neighbors' land?

Not if Golda and Bibi have their way.

Something you lack.

Not in today's world

Golda might have been correct had she offered peace instead of war and expansionism...You create a virtual prison for the elected government...blocks to freedom in the West Bank and expect love in return?

Israel will never win a moral argument on planet earth as the polls show...this war has created hate on both sides because it suits the politics of both right wing Israelis and complicit Arabs.

The UN needs to create a viable Palestinian state.

Not in today's world

Golda might have been correct had she offered peace instead of war and expansionism...You create a virtual prison for the elected government...blocks to freedom in the West Bank and expect love in return?

Israel will never win a moral argument on planet earth as the polls show...this war has created hate on both sides because it suits the politics of both right wing Israelis and complicit Arabs.

The UN needs to create a viable Palestinian state.

All they have to do is enforce international law and UN resolutions.

Conflict over. Problem solved.

Zionist asshole

Something you lack.

Not in today's world
It seems that Baghdad Bob finds it more convenient to overlook the entire story. He wants everyone to think that the Israeli commandoes just arbitrarily shot those thugs who were waiting to attack them. So tell us, Bob, do the Muslims get a pass in today's world no matter how many innocent people they murder in the name of religion? By the way, I am still waiting for you to show us something to prove your statement that hundreds were wounded.

Something you lack.

Not in today's world
It seems that Baghdad Bob finds it more convenient to overlook the entire story. He wants everyone to think that the Israeli commandoes just arbitrarily shot those thugs who were waiting to attack them. So tell us, Bob, do the Muslims get a pass in today's world no matter how many innocent people they murder in the name of religion? By the way, I am still waiting for you to show us something to prove your statement that hundreds were wounded.

Hossfly has no problem with an American being shot in the head 9 times by Israeli forces.

And he overlooks the previous events that the IDF would not show.

You bet if Iran had Americans and Europeans and Jews on a flotilla ship and Iranian forces killed 9 of them. He would jump all over it like a fucking nazi animal he is.

And the media would be all over it.

Enough with this warped view that there isn't another side. That's why media is losing viewers by the day. That crap journalism.

Israel is no longer praised, Americans will wake up too that nonsense reporting.

Forum List

Back