🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you rednecks are great. Fucking dumbass

Yes, we rednecks ARE great. We passed your sorry asses up and havn't looked back. Now you camel jockeys are limited to blowing yourselves up in a vain, childish, attempt to try and get us to follow your silly ideas.

I hate to tell you junior but the train has left the station, soon you will do something that really pisses us off, and that will be the end of idiots like you.

You sound like a pig, I have no clue what you're rambling about faggot. This country belongs to the rich and the liberals.

You rednecks are the stupidest of America. Irrelevant people. America isn't yours.

Yes, we rednecks ARE great. We passed your sorry asses up and havn't looked back. Now you camel jockeys are limited to blowing yourselves up in a vain, childish, attempt to try and get us to follow your silly ideas.

I hate to tell you junior but the train has left the station, soon you will do something that really pisses us off, and that will be the end of idiots like you.

You sound like a pig, I have no clue what you're rambling about faggot. This country belongs to the rich and the liberals.

You rednecks are the stupidest of America. Irrelevant people. America isn't yours.

Ohhhhh, did I hurt pooo wittle juniors feeewings?:lol::lol:

Ohhhhh, did I hurt pooo wittle juniors feeewings?:lol::lol:

:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

"I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed."

west wall.....is that the waling wall ....no place for a plane is it???

i love your feynmann quote

i dont agree with your historical analysis above; too many hypothetical questions

look at "the untold story if islam" on you tube

this says that islam as such only developed long .....100 years or so after the arabs took damascus etc

we....even the best historians know little of the early arab conquest years, even now

shabat shalom haver

No reference to the Wall, just a reference to the wall of the Sierra Nevada mountains I live on. As for your historical reference I refer you to Harun al-Rashid and the Abbasid Caliphate. We know quite a bit about that and it was culteraly every bit as important as the Roman Empire.

That was true all the way through to the crusades, the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II enjoyed a very interesting relationship with al-Kamil, the Sultan of Cairo, based on their religious tolerance and pursuit of scientific endeavors.

After that however, the west rapidly left the east in the dust and the east slipped fiurther and further into religiously motivated intolerance, cruelty, and primitivism.
china was the most advanced country until 1500 or so

its ships reached australia even before the west

india too was ahead of britain when it first went there in 1500 or so

then both went backwards, too

"I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed."

west wall.....is that the waling wall ....no place for a plane is it???

i love your feynmann quote

i dont agree with your historical analysis above; too many hypothetical questions

look at "the untold story if islam" on you tube

this says that islam as such only developed long .....100 years or so after the arabs took damascus etc

we....even the best historians know little of the early arab conquest years, even now

shabat shalom haver

No reference to the Wall, just a reference to the wall of the Sierra Nevada mountains I live on. As for your historical reference I refer you to Harun al-Rashid and the Abbasid Caliphate. We know quite a bit about that and it was culteraly every bit as important as the Roman Empire.

That was true all the way through to the crusades, the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II enjoyed a very interesting relationship with al-Kamil, the Sultan of Cairo, based on their religious tolerance and pursuit of scientific endeavors.

After that however, the west rapidly left the east in the dust and the east slipped fiurther and further into religiously motivated intolerance, cruelty, and primitivism.

Only ahead in certain areas. The Romans had a steamship sail up the Nile too, just imagine how advanced we would be now if they had not passed laws against the use of steam power for anything but entertainment purposes, but the Abbasid Empire was advanced in almost ALL areas.

There was a nexus of learning that cross polinated all the other areas of research. And there is ample evidence the Celts had a colony here in North America over 1000 years before Christ, but that too is not relevent to the discussion.

Only ahead in certain areas. The Romans had a steamship sail up the Nile too, just imagine how advanced we would be now if they had not passed laws against the use of steam power for anything but entertainment purposes, but the Abbasid Empire was advanced in almost ALL areas.

There was a nexus of learning that cross polinated all the other areas of research. And there is ample evidence the Celts had a colony here in North America over 1000 years before Christ, but that too is not relevent to the discussion.
very interestin sir

please keep on enlightening us

" However, he will tear up over these Turks on that flotilla who when they set sail said they wanted to be martyrs."

well then israel should NOT have granted their wish;, should it

they could easily have searched that boat and taken it to ashdod without killing anyone and that blunder has cost israel BIG TIME

those incompetent israeli "commandos" should also be sentenced to be virgins in muslim heaven

shabat shalom
Doesn't the Zombie Robot named the Meshugeneh Kvetching Yenta realize that those Turks were ready for the Israeli commandos so how were the commandos supposed to search the boat? Perhaps the Yenta can explain to us why those on the other boats didn't start attacking the commandos but let them on the boat peacefully? Perhaps eventually you will enter that Cathouse in the Sky -- except you will be getting 72 studs who look like Frankenstein. Oh, wouldn't you be having fun!!!
Video Proves Flotilla Violence - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

Oink, oink, looks like little piggy, Baghdad Bob is warming up for the weekend. I was hoping he would be hanging out with some kids his age after the Friday sermon at the mosque, but no dice. The way Baghdad Bob throws the word "faggot" around in many posts, I am beginning to wonder if he is hiding something from us. If he is, at least in this country, Gays are not killed the way they are in Muslim countries.

A 1 minute edited video by the IDF doesn't prove anything.

Now show us the hours before were the IDF was firing shots from helicopters and trying to raid the ship.

Now show us the hours before were the IDF was firing shots from helicopters and trying to raid the ship.

I hate to point out the obvious, but your extraordinarily low level of intellect, forces me to make the simple observation that had the Israeli's been doing what you claim there would be a whole lot of dead people and a sinking boat or two.

Just sayin....

I hate to point out the obvious, but your extraordinarily low level of intellect, forces me to make the simple observation that had the Israeli's been doing what you claim there would be a whole lot of dead people and a sinking boat or two.

Just sayin....

There were hundreds wounded asswipe.

Just sayin....

My point nimrod, is they would be DEAD.

bybyhamas202.gif

Why It Should Always Be Called 'Hamas-CAIR'

By Pamela Geller
11/2/12

Read more: Articles: Why It Should Always Be Called 'Hamas-CAIR'

pamela geller stinks

a fascist anti muslim fascist

follower of the horrific ultra selfish ayn rand

disgusting woman and lousy on the media too

but big bucks behind her...i wonder where from???

" However, he will tear up over these Turks on that flotilla who when they set sail said they wanted to be martyrs."

well then israel should NOT have granted their wish;, should it

they could easily have searched that boat and taken it to ashdod without killing anyone and that blunder has cost israel BIG TIME

those incompetent israeli "commandos" should also be sentenced to be virgins in muslim heaven

shabat shalom
Doesn't the Zombie Robot named the Meshugeneh Kvetching Yenta realize that those Turks were ready for the Israeli commandos so how were the commandos supposed to search the boat? Perhaps the Yenta can explain to us why those on the other boats didn't start attacking the commandos but let them on the boat peacefully? Perhaps eventually you will enter that Cathouse in the Sky -- except you will be getting 72 studs who look like Frankenstein. Oh, wouldn't you be having fun!!!
Video Proves Flotilla Violence - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News
what or who is wetsu?

whatever happened on that turkish boat it was a disaster for israel

can't believe sensible zionists would want to do anything other than apologise

and try and help the world forget it; and repair israel's vital alliance with turkey

but tho you and roudy too can be funny, sensible zionists don't live here

i know they exist but none here except rosie will even discuss anything

just hit shit and run; the lot of you

Last edited:

Just sayin....

No they wouldn't be, helicopters fired near the ship to scare the activists.

And they attempted to illegally board the ship before that many times.

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at it.

Wounded matters asshole, I bet if it was one or two Israelis wounded you would be making a big fuss about it

Zionist asshole

Last edited:

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at it.

Wounded matters asshole, I bet if it was one or two Israelis wounded you would be making a big fuss about it

Zionist asshole
That's what Nazis thought. They made deals with the MusBro precursors who scurried back to the Middle East to develop the Muslim Brotherhood after Hitler committed suicide and they decided they would kill Jews back in the Holy lands as their Koran advises, since the Allies foiled their scorched earth policy toward Jewish people. After seven millenia in an area, you start to call occupiers natives, you know, when the Garden of Eden was rumored to be where Baghdad now sits, as the cradle of civilization.

Please do not use anti-Zionist language at USMB. It inappropriately harks back to and attempts to justify the holocaust. That is as indefensible in civilized circles as racial epithets based on skin coloration. I hope you learned something from this post that will help you become a more loving humanitarian, but you're so brainwashed I have my doubts it will get nothing but further hubris from your keyboard. Pity.

Zionist asshole
That's what Nazis thought. They made deals with the MusBro precursors who scurried back to the Middle East to develop the Muslim Brotherhood after Hitler committed suicide and they decided they would kill Jews back in the Holy lands as their Koran advises, since the Allies foiled their scorched earth policy toward Jewish people. After seven millenia in an area, you start to call occupiers natives, you know, when the Garden of Eden was rumored to be where Baghdad now sits, as the cradle of civilization.

Please do not use anti-Zionist language at USMB. It inappropriately harks back to and attempts to justify the holocaust. That is as indefensible in civilized circles as racial epithets based on skin coloration. I hope you learned something from this post that will help you become a more loving humanitarian, but you're so brainwashed I have my doubts it will get nothing but further hubris from your keyboard. Pity.

What the hell was that?

Quit being a conspiratorial moron. Jesus Christ man! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at i

Zionist asshole

not nice Muslim lump of shit----shouldn't you be busy kissing the stinking ass of the rapist pig, muhummad?

Many other people got shot, just because they didn't die doesn't mean they weren't shot at i

Zionist asshole

not nice Muslim lump of shit----shouldn't you be busy kissing the stinking ass of the rapist pig, muhummad?

You see, I always win the argument and get insults thrown at me.

I get the most insults thrown at me on this thread.

The Zionists don't like me. :lol::cool:

Forum List

Back