🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

Self hating jews are people who supports the flotilla attack that made Hamas look good. If you're pro Israel you would have to be disgusted about the flotilla attack.

Actually, I think you have to really hate yourself to blow yourself up in the hope you get 72 times 72 virgins....are there that many virgins? Even in Heaven? Oh well, only the idiots who blow themselves up will ever know....and they ain't speakin' to you no more.....

British and Americans brought all their equipment and drilling technology, and in exchange received a contract for drilling. Sorry but the technology wasn't "free". Yes, there were going to be "strings attached" if somebody was going to invest all this money, infrastructure and technology for long term drilling. That's how it used to work in the old days, when Muslims / Arabs didn't even know how to pick their nose let alone drill and refine oil at high output capacities.

Business still works that way and regrettably the Arab/Muslim World has learned little and contributed even less to man's progress.

Which is truly sad, because in ancient times they WERE the cultural and scientific nexus of this planet. They had it all, culture, art, science, then the religious nut bags took over and the Muslim world has been stuck in the year 700 ever since.

Pathetic.

Self hating jews are people who supports the flotilla attack that made Hamas look good. If you're pro Israel you would have to be disgusted about the flotilla attack.

Actually, I think you have to really hate yourself to blow yourself up in the hope you get 72 times 72 virgins....are there that many virgins? Even in Heaven? Oh well, only the idiots who blow themselves up will ever know....and they ain't speakin' to you no more.....

Deflection :lol:

What was the point of that? Ha Ha Ha! The sick fuck can't control his hate. And doesn't notice it was just a statement by a tiny party leader.

Hossfly thinks just like him:

Zionism or go to hell

:lol::lol::lol:
Such a silly boy you are, Laughing Hyena. I don't think Zionists are obsessed with Hell the way you Muslims are. Maybe you are all afraid that you will be shoveling coal into the furnace with the Devil. Meanwhile, there are many Muslims who would welcome Sharia law in all Muslim countries if they could have their way as we can see from articles about what is happening in other Muslim countries besides Egypt. In fsct, there are Muslims in the U.S. who also would welcome Sharia Law. I guess we all have to follow Islam like you or we will go to Hell. Is that it, Baghdad Bob? I wonder if the sick teachers at your madrassa keep on telling you kids that whoever gets on these message boards has to call anyone who doesn't agree with them to blurt out an obscenity. I think Baghdad Bob is bucking for an A in his class by following orders to a T. You have to remember, little man, that throwing out vulgarities doesn't make you a big boy yet.
jews have their own vicious religious laws too and separate courts just for jews...beth dins I think they are called

ask those poor jewish women whose husbands wont divorce them; they can never never remarry can they???

vicious jewish sexism...doesn't apply to the men, does it

and the barbaric shechita...no humane killing allowed

no match for sharia in cruelty I grant you but both stick to old outdated laws

and some sharia is based on old jewish laws like stoning adulterers and killing gays

thing is...we have changed ours and they have not

the top hat and curly brigade, the jewish taliban in israel will try and re introduce the old cruelties, wont it?

still no civilised civil weddings in israel, are there?? religious bigots wont allow it.
That blabbering Kvetching Yenta certainly wouldn't tell us about that young Afghani girl who is presently in a U.S. hospital attended by Jewish plastic surgeons after her husband cut her nose and ear off. Nor will the meshuganeh Yenta tell us about the young Muslim woman whose husband cut her fingers off because she wanted an education. I think the Yenta is frustrated because she was the goat who was forced to marry the guy who had his way with her. She did wear a lovely veil at her wedding though. It's funny how this Kvetching Yenta can't even bring herself to admit that so many the animals in Islams are treated better than the women. No doubt there are Muslim women who would be happy to be treated the way Jewish women are treated. I don't think the Jews make a habit of beheading women.
Afghan Woman's Beheading Latest In Alarming Trend

Such a silly boy you are, Laughing Hyena. I don't think Zionists are obsessed with Hell the way you Muslims are. Maybe you are all afraid that you will be shoveling coal into the furnace with the Devil. Meanwhile, there are many Muslims who would welcome Sharia law in all Muslim countries if they could have their way as we can see from articles about what is happening in other Muslim countries besides Egypt. In fsct, there are Muslims in the U.S. who also would welcome Sharia Law. I guess we all have to follow Islam like you or we will go to Hell. Is that it, Baghdad Bob? I wonder if the sick teachers at your madrassa keep on telling you kids that whoever gets on these message boards has to call anyone who doesn't agree with them to blurt out an obscenity. I think Baghdad Bob is bucking for an A in his class by following orders to a T. You have to remember, little man, that throwing out vulgarities doesn't make you a big boy yet.
jews have their own vicious religious laws too and separate courts just for jews...beth dins I think they are called

ask those poor jewish women whose husbands wont divorce them; they can never never remarry can they???

and some sharia is based on old jewish laws like stoning adulterers and killing gays

the top hat and curly brigade, the jewish taliban in israel will try and re introduce the old cruelties, wont it?

still no civilised civil weddings in israel, are there?? religious bigots wont allow it.

Thanks for the lesson of religious extremism in the universe of one god...I think world Jewry has a tremendous history of ice and fire of success and expulsion and often accompanied by brutality.

Don't you think that history has produced a mass psychosis that trumps all ideology?

I honestly understand that feeling. How can you overcome it? I wonder if that great polymath Chomsky, has given his thoughts on this?
Phillip found himself a kindred soul. Meanwhile, Phillip, how come you have never commented on the brutal treatment of Muslim women, but are only commenting now because the Yenta was bashing Jewish practices. Do a little research once in a while.
http://www.bikyamasr.com/79361/morocco-women-struggle-against-violence-from-husbands/

they got it mixed up

hell is 72 virgins

suicide bombers get to be one of the 72

What was the point of that? Ha Ha Ha! The sick fuck can't control his hate. And doesn't notice it was just a statement by a tiny party leader.

Hossfly thinks just like him:

Zionism or go to hell

Now yer cookin Zionist nazi :D

"You Muslims"

Finally made it public. He's a Muslim hating nazi pig. :lol:
Instead of homework at his madrassa, they probably tell the kids like Bob to skip home real fast and instead of homework and class projects like normal school kids do, they have to take their place on message boards posting nonsense. So tell us, Baghdad Bob, why did one of the founders of C.A.I.R. (that Islamofascist pig) say that the Muslims are not here in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law, and no doubt there are many Muslims here who agree with him.

That blabbering Kvetching Yenta certainly wouldn't tell us about that young Afghani girl who is presently in a U.S. hospital attended by Jewish plastic surgeons after her husband cut her nose and ear off. Nor will the meshuganeh Yenta tell us about the young Muslim woman whose husband cut her fingers off because she wanted an education. I think the Yenta is frustrated because she was the goat who was forced to marry the guy who had his way with her. She did wear a lovely veil at her wedding though. It's funny how this Kvetching Yenta can't even bring herself to admit that so many the animals in Islams are treated better than the women. No doubt there are Muslim women who would be happy to be treated the way Jewish women are treated. I don't think the Jews make a habit of beheading women.
am i the first yenta kvetch lady you want to behead then? i doubt it!

had a good discussion on another thread about the 13 year old the taliban shot in swat and is now in a UK hospital with her family

we really dont disagree about how muslims treat women so it's farcical of you to pretend we do

i dont wear a wig, by the way.....not a frum lady at all.......cant get a get from hubby so I screw around

do you agree with jewish divorce laws....deafening silence reigns..................

Last edited:

am i the first yenta kvetch lady you want to behead then? i doubt it!

had a good discussion on another thread about the 13 year old the taliban shot in swat and is now in a UK hospital with her family

we really dont disagree about how muslims treat women so it's farcical of you to pretend we do

i dont wear a wig, by the way.....not a frum lady at all.......cant get a get from hubby so I screw around

do you agree with jewish divorce laws....deafening silence reigns..................
What I do wonder, babbling Kvetching Yenta, is that since you don't seem to even come up for air (and she is probably also kvetching on the other board she just mentioned), if you weren't placed a some kind of residence for people with developmenal mental problems where the cooking, housekeeping, washing, clothes, etc. is done for them. And she even thinks that she has fooled all of the posters that she is actually Jewish!!! Perhaps the Yenta is actually wearing a burqa as she types.

No, just a sad simple fact.

Meanwhile, Baghdad Bob is not disgusted about the murders that his own brethren commit. If his Sunni brethren murder Shiites or Christians in places like Pakistan or Iraq, his heart probably gladdens. However, he will tear up over these Turks on that flotilla who when they set sail said they wanted to be martyrs.

Hey buddy that was the most odd deflection I have ever seen. Pretty lame if you ask me, meanwhile, how does that anyway relate to Noam Chomsky's visit to Gaza, again? :lol::D

W/W I guess you didn't get the memo, they ran out of virgins long ago, they have to make do with these. The one on the bottom has a mouth like an ass hole...:lol:

islamicvirginsbd3.gif

osamaassmouth5mv.jpg

"I wiped my mouth and now I have Poo Poo on my hand."

Last edited:

W/W I guess you didn't get the memo, they ran out of virgins long ago, they have to make do with these. The one on the bottom has a mouth like an ass hole...:lol:

islamicvirginsbd3.gif

osamaassmouth5mv.jpg
I bet you they're still better lookin' than the goats BecauseKnowsJackshit has dated.

Hey buddy that was the most odd deflection I have ever seen. Pretty lame if you ask me, meanwhile, how does that anyway relate to Noam Chomsky's visit to Gaza, again? :lol::D

I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed.

I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you rednecks are great. Fucking dumbass

" However, he will tear up over these Turks on that flotilla who when they set sail said they wanted to be martyrs."

well then israel should NOT have granted their wish;, should it

they could easily have searched that boat and taken it to ashdod without killing anyone and that blunder has cost israel BIG TIME

those incompetent israeli "commandos" should also be sentenced to be virgins in muslim heaven

shabat shalom

"I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed."

west wall.....is that the waling wall ....no place for a plane is it???

i love your feynmann quote

i dont agree with your historical analysis above; too many hypothetical questions

look at "the untold story if islam" on you tube

this says that islam as such only developed long .....100 years or so after the arabs took damascus etc

we....even the best historians know little of the early arab conquest years, even now

shabat shalom haver

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you rednecks are great. Fucking dumbass

Yes, we rednecks ARE great. We passed your sorry asses up and havn't looked back. Now you camel jockeys are limited to blowing yourselves up in a vain, childish, attempt to try and get us to follow your silly ideas.

I hate to tell you junior but the train has left the station, soon you will do something that really pisses us off, and that will be the end of idiots like you.

"I wasn't deflecting junior, I was lamenting the fact that the Muslim world was once the brightest light of humanity and you fools pissed it away. I think of how much further along we could be now technologically if your ancestors had been able to avoid the trap of Mohamed."

west wall.....is that the waling wall ....no place for a plane is it???

i love your feynmann quote

i dont agree with your historical analysis above; too many hypothetical questions

look at "the untold story if islam" on you tube

this says that islam as such only developed long .....100 years or so after the arabs took damascus etc

we....even the best historians know little of the early arab conquest years, even now

shabat shalom haver

No reference to the Wall, just a reference to the wall of the Sierra Nevada mountains I live on. As for your historical reference I refer you to Harun al-Rashid and the Abbasid Caliphate. We know quite a bit about that and it was culteraly every bit as important as the Roman Empire.

That was true all the way through to the crusades, the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II enjoyed a very interesting relationship with al-Kamil, the Sultan of Cairo, based on their religious tolerance and pursuit of scientific endeavors.

After that however, the west rapidly left the east in the dust and the east slipped fiurther and further into religiously motivated intolerance, cruelty, and primitivism.

Forum List

Back