Chris Christie for President!

Of course, he has no chance. He’s telling MAGA what they don’t want to hear. MAGA would rather live in an alternative reality echo chamber filled with grievance, whiny sell-pity and conspiracy theories.

What an embarrassment today’s conservative movement has become.

Bullshit OP. Toto wouldn’t vote for Fat Boi, anyway.

Of course, he has no chance. He’s telling MAGA what they don’t want to hear. MAGA would rather live in an alternative reality echo chamber filled with grievance, whiny sell-pity and conspiracy theories.

Yeah... cause the leftist movement is so awesome.

:rolleyes:

He could run as a Democrat.
Would he have your vote?

Makes sense, toto. His entire campaign is built on trashing peaches-n-chief. He will only appeal to broken weaklings like you though.
TDS 2024! :lol:

I knew you liked Christie. He’s a fat fuck too.

I can respect Toro for that. Toro is a Republican.

Christie was not the world’s worse governor of New Jersey, either. Never liked him myself. But I never saw him as a threat to the nation or our democracy like Trump is. He was just a clever Republican politician and a bit of an arrogant fat bully … like Trump himself. But Christie never went completely overboard. He was not crazy.

I hated to see Christie support Trump early on, but back then lots of Republicans thought Trump would be redeemable and learn to work with others and act like a President and not a spoiled child.

“The Donald” had given financial support and worked closely with Democrats for years in NYC. Trump for decades was far closer to Democrats than Christie had been in New Jersey. Christie was actually harder on Dems than Trump for his whole career! And he had been that way even while having to fight to get legislation passed and administer a densely populated and historically Democratic state. That showed executive and political skill!

Trump just had the “acting ability” and the demagogic chops to tap deeply into all the disgruntled manias of unsung losers and the “left-out American Everyman.” He also had his own manic drive and lack of principles to change his position on most anything to get elected. So he overnight became a hero to Southern Christian Fundamentalists and anti-abortionist fanatics, and railed against Democrats he had praised a few years before and for decades.

Trump even said some good things early on that I agreed with. So far as I remember, Christie actually did some good things in New Jersey … though I can’t remember any details now. I suppose Toro can remind us … ?

:dunno:

Last edited:
I can respect Toro for that. Toro is a Republican.

Christie was not the world’s worse governor of New Jersey, either. Never liked him myself. But I never saw him as a threat to the nation or our democracy like Trump is. He was just a clever Republican politician and a bit of an arrogant fat bully … like Trump himself. But Christie never went completely overboard. He was not crazy.

I hated to see Christie support Trump early on, but back then lots of Republicans thought Trump would be redeemable and learn to work with others and act like a President and not a spoiled child.

“The Donald” had given financial support and worked closely with Democrats for years in NYC. Trump for decades was far closer to Democrats than Christie had been in New Jersey. Christie was actually harder on Dems than Trump for his whole career! And he had been that way even while having to fight to get legislation passed and administer a historically Democratic state. That showed executive and political skill!

Trump just had the acting ability and the demagogic chops to tap deeply into all the disgruntled manias of unsung losers and the “left-out American Everyman.” He also had the ambition and lack of principles to change his position on most anything to get elected. So he could overnight become a hero to Southern Christian Fundamentalists, anti-abortionist fanatics, and rail against Democrats he had praised the year before and for decades.

Trump even said some good things early on that I agreed with. So far as I remember, Christie actually did some good things in New Jersey … though I can’t remember any details now. I suppose Toro can remind us … ?

:dunno:
This is Toro 2.0
We all noticed a long time ago.
The original Toro prior to around 2018 or so was almost exclusively talking economics, higher politics, not the meaningless low brow shit he does now - or in the Flame Zone.
Toro 2.0 is either the same person (doubt it) that was broken by Trump and is possessed with him and "Maga" - or he gave his signin to someone else (more likely)
I had numerous conversations with the original Toro - sharp dude. Certainly one of the most knowledgeable concerning economics and when discussing politics, was very specific in addressing issues. Stayed away from the mud slinging and nonsense.
Today - pheh - all TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.... MAGA MAGA MAGA.
I actually hope it isn't the same person.

Forum List

Back