Chris Christie: If I Run, I Will Beat Hillary Clinton

still not slim and trim ehh !! He is happy to control others but can't control himself !!

Losing weight is a process and that he's doing it slowly is a good thing. He's lost a lot of weight, which is never an easy thing to do. I applaud him for taking charge of his health.
The fucker got his stomach stapled. What's wrong with you?
enhanced-buzz-29371-1383959008-0.jpg

To me he looks like he has more Chins than a Chinese phone book.

TRENTON — Three-quarters of New Jersey residents believe Gov. Chris Christie has made minor or no real accomplishments to the state since first taking office, according to a new poll.

A majority of residents rate Christie average when stacked about against his predecessors and 75 percent indicated his accomplishments for the state have been minor or minimal, according to the Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind Poll released today. It found only about one-in-five residents, just 19 percent, said the Christie years have been good for the average Garden State citizen.

Chris Christie has accomplished little as governor most N.J. residents say in poll NJ.com

They are the 7th worst in the nation.

rderping again I see.

christie-weight-loss.png

The Incredible Shrinking Chris Christie The Save Jersey Blog

Does Cris Christie support infrastructure, science, r&d and education?
What a moron you are. Where's my money! Give me grant money and I'll vote for you!

Lol, You're the fucking moron that thinks destroying 90% of our science infrastructure and letting our bridges fall into rivers is a good idea. You're a blind fool that has destroyed this countries middle class since the 1970s. Loserterians thinks it is so fucking wise to allow corporations to run this country without being regulated. Why even elect a government??? Go suck some isis dick, moron.

still not slim and trim ehh !! He is happy to control others but can't control himself !!

Losing weight is a process and that he's doing it slowly is a good thing. He's lost a lot of weight, which is never an easy thing to do. I applaud him for taking charge of his health.

TRENTON — Three-quarters of New Jersey residents believe Gov. Chris Christie has made minor or no real accomplishments to the state since first taking office, according to a new poll.

A majority of residents rate Christie average when stacked about against his predecessors and 75 percent indicated his accomplishments for the state have been minor or minimal, according to the Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind Poll released today. It found only about one-in-five residents, just 19 percent, said the Christie years have been good for the average Garden State citizen.

Chris Christie has accomplished little as governor most N.J. residents say in poll NJ.com

rderping again I see.

christie-weight-loss.png

Appears the he's lost at least 100 lbs. He looks a lot healthier.

:thup:

still a unappealing outfit in my opinion and I have no use for his politics .

What a moron you are. Where's my money! Give me grant money and I'll vote for you!

Lol, You're the fucking moron that thinks destroying 90% of our science infrastructure and letting our bridges fall into rivers is a good idea. You're a blind fool that has destroyed this countries middle class since the 1970s. Loserterians thinks it is so fucking wise to allow corporations to run this country without being regulated. Why even elect a government??? Go suck some isis dick, moron.
You're a lying piece of dog shit.

You're a lying piece of dog shit.
I didn't see the lie. Could you tell us where it is?

"Chris Christie: If I Run, I Will Beat Hillary Clinton"

But what would be the point – he's not 'conservative enough,' or 'conservative' at all, for that matter.
What was the point of Bush Jr., McCain, or Romney? They were all even less conservative than Christie.

There are only three people in this cycle I would refuse to vote for. Clinton, Bush, and Christie....

However, its good to know that it is now acceptable to attack the candidates for their looks and weight....

There are only three people in this cycle I would refuse to vote for. Clinton, Bush, and Christie....

However, its good to know that it is now acceptable to attack the candidates for their looks and weight....
I try to vote for the best candidate. So you would vote for McCain over Jeb?

No....but McCain isn't running this cycle either, so that would be moot.

No....but McCain isn't running this cycle either, so that would be moot.
So Jeb's not the worst possible candidate. That's good. I don't "hate" Jeb. But I do prefer a few others over him.

everybody has an opinion 'zoom' , I see Christy as a controller , a fat controller that can't even be accurately and politely described as a 'Big Man' . Just my opinion brought out by christys disgusting appearance and looks . I have no use for his politics and mrobama hugging on the beach either !!

I wouldn't vote for him in a heart beat. Just saying that losing weight is a tough road and I give him kudos for traveling it.
He had bariatric surgery ...

rderping again I see.

christie-weight-loss.png

That second picture is PhotoShop.

there is talk that ghrist should challenge Hilary for the dem nomination .

Forum List

Back