Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

I think the people who still have not had their homes repaired might disagree with the Fat man.

Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

Chris Christie is not a dishonorable partisan hack like you are. We all know this already.

I told you smucks long ago that Christie would never do the tea partys bidding

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

Chris Christie is not a dishonorable partisan hack like you are. We all know this already.

Quite true and quite the reason that he wll not get the GOP nomination for President 2016. He is not the blind hack that the Far Right is looking for....but alas....neither is Rubio. WHAT NOW?

So how is the recovery going? If it's going good I don't see any reason not to praise Obama for it.

Obama promises, Obama delivers promise, Person who was promised received promise, Promise kept

Republican response: Then why aren't things perfect then? Thanks a lot Obama

Obama promises, Obama delivers promise, Person who was promised received promise, Promise kept

One politician's promise to another politician ain't worth the dog shit i stepped in yesterday.

One politician's promise to another politician ain't worth the dog shit i stepped in yesterday.

...because you say so. It's important to Christie and again, you change the subject. Obama promised, Obama Delivered.

Your only option is to cry that the world is not perfect or why you think a promise doesn't mean anything. Great! Has dick to do with the topic tho

...because you say so. It's important to Christie and again, you change the subject. Obama promised, Obama Delivered.

Your only option is to cry that the world is not perfect or why you think a promise doesn't mean anything. Great! Has dick to do with the topic tho

Who gives a shit about that fat fuck?

Why not worry about the people who lived all fucking winter with no heat and the people who still have not had their homes and businesses made whole despite the promises of blowhard politicians?

Why not worry about the people who lived all fucking winter with no heat and the people who still have not had their homes and businesses made whole despite the promises of blowhard politicians?

You do, because you're still here...leaving?

then why did you praise the republicans for trying to hold back aid for the state?

This current republican party is run by socipaths and inhabited by people who hate Obama 1000 times more than they love their country

just because you're a chubby chaser doesn't mean I am.

just because you're a chubby chaser doesn't mean I am.

Changing the subject again I see, weird that you keep posting while claiming not to care.

And the point is?
Are people not suppose to keep their promises.

Obama has been called everything from a alien to an outright liar. Whether you agree with him on everything or not, you have to admit the guy has a heart and he keeps his word. I cannot imagine Obama writing off 47% of the people. I saw his angush after Sandy Hook and I heard his words to the grieving families after the Boston bombing. I don't agree with every stance he has made either, but it is refreshing and encouraging to have a President who obviously has a heart.

How is the clean up going? If it's going good then Christie is probably right.

They interviewed the Mayor of the most devistated beach community and, while there is lots more to do, he was shooting on having things near normal in six months. I have no idea, but that was his goal.

Forum List

Back