Chris Christie's WEIGHTY decision: I won't decide!

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
If he chose some liberal icon in the making, like the Democrat rising star, Corey Booker, the GOP would be PISSED at him.

But if he chose some GOP stalwart, the liberals of NJ would be PISSED at him.

So, he will make some VERY limited interim appointment and he calls for TWO elections. One in August, a special PRIMARY; then, in October, a special general election.

:lol:

I still kinda like Christie, but let's be real about this.

He copped out. Nice spin though.

Last edited:
I can see how it would look like he is copping out but he is looking better and better to me and a lot like presidential material in 2016.

Let the voters decide so we aren't in yet another political back and forth. Let it be..

Christie will choose a Republican like Kyrillos or Tom Kean Jr

Not that hard

Wow Ilar you didn't comprehend one thing he said did you? Either that or you're trying to softball it.

If he chose some liberal icon in the making, like the Democrat rising star, Corey Booker, the GOP would be PISSED at him.

But if he chose some GOP stalwart, the liberals of NJ would be PISSED at him.

So, he will make some VERY limited interim appointment and he calls for TWO elections. One in August, a special PRIMARY; then, in October, a special general election.

:lol:

I still kinda like Christie, but let's be real about this.

He copped out. Nice spin though.
Maybe he can get a job as an NFL punter when he's done with politics.

I don't trust Christie. Unless he expects us to believe there are no qualified conservatives there he's just trying to hide who he would nominate. I smell a rat....a really fat one

I was reading where George Soros is giving hefty donations to Christy..

that's why him and Obama are BFF's, they have to dance for the same master

that's why the left Loves loves loves Christy...You all can have him

He could just appoint someone and save the people the money..but it's SOROS money that is pushing for a election so what does he care

Last edited:
There was no perfect option. He choses the least bad. Hopefully he'll appoint someone who will not benefit, or be harmed, in the 2014 election. Kean Sr imo is the best option. Let Jr run if he wants the job.

If Christie had any gumption he would have said the people spoke when they elected a dem so I will temporarily put a like minded individual in his place until an election can be held. He's a cowardly politician who put his own politics first in the decision making process.

He doesnt have to be a party lap dog but this is just as bad. No backbone.

He could just appoint someone and save the people the money..but it's SOROS money that is pushing for a election so what does he care

Where were you reading that?

There was no perfect option. He choses the least bad. Hopefully he'll appoint someone who will not benefit, or be harmed, in the 2014 election. Kean Sr imo is the best option. Let Jr run if he wants the job.

Christie Whitman would make a good short term Senator

Wow Ilar you didn't comprehend one thing he said did you? Either that or you're trying to softball it.

Actually, I comprehend not just what he said, you dipshit, but I (unlike you) also grasped what he was doing.

I'll look for it...don't remember where I read it or when..I read a lot of different sites

I'll look for it...don't remember where I read it or when..I read a lot of different sites

I just dug this one up:

Chris Christie Recieves Money From George Soros

Forum List

Back