Chris Christy on Trump

:laughing0301:

You think Biden or Obama took criticism well?? Have you ever heard Biden when he' been criticized??

Or is that too hard for you to watch?
Yes, I do

I do not see retaliation like I see in Trump, Christie and DeSantis
The only Republican who does not retaliate is Ted Cruz who allowed Trump to call his wife ugly and meekly took it

Last edited:
Yes, I do

I do not see retaliation like I see in Trump, Christie and DeSantis
The only Republican who does not retaliate is Ted Cruz who allowed Trump to call his wife ugly and meekly took it
Progs destroyed Trump's wife for 4 years. Not one publication at checkout lines do you see at supermarkets with her on the cover. And we see the beast that is Joe's wife on it for every way of living. We have to understand what we are living with in our coopted civilization.

Progs destroyed Trump's wife for 4 years. Not one publication at checkout lines do you see at supermarkets with her on the cover. And we see the beast that is Joe's wife on it for every way of living. We have to understand what we are living with in our coopted civilization.

Republicans are showing Hunter Biden Dick Pics

Least we can do is show Melania Titty Pics

Yes, whether they are legal or not, and even if they are dead!
You Republicans are experts at voter fraud and even worse, election fraud. So it's funny you are projecting.

Trump allies charged with felonies involving voting machines in Michigan​

And you guys don't mind voter fraud so long as it's you committing it.

Jason T. Schofield, the elections commissioner for Rensselaer County in upstate New York, is set to plead guilty to federal criminal charges in the New Year after being accused of leading a plot to cast votes in at least eight other people’s names without their permission.

According to the Times Union, the notice of Schofield’s change-of-plea hearing was filed on December 13—just hours before the Republican-led Rensselaer County Legislature voted 16–2 to reappoint Schofield to a second term as election commissioner. This, after Schofield had already been facing federal criminal charges since September.

This isn't about Trump at all, this is about Christie and about his chances.

I know you hate the Trumpster, and prefer Sleepy Joe.

Which, BTW, is fiine. But I'm just pointing out how Christie doesn't stand a chance, and the Biden Campaign will unveil his corruption in Ft. Lee and other NJ cities if he is given the nomination. The media loves Christie now, they want to give him the nomination like they did with Romney and McCain. But once they do, they will pull out the long knives and carve him up.
To me, no offense, and with all due respect, you Trump supporters aren't seeing clearly. If I'm honest and tell you that I would fear Chris Christie because he is such an effective debater, you guys think I'm trying to pull a fast one on you.

And then you guys proceed to absolutely trash Christie so badly that you can't even consider him as an option after Trump is gone. I'm glad. Because seriously, I would fear running against Christie. I could see moderates and independents choosing him over Biden. But don't listen to me.

And don't say I'm just repeating DNC talking points because I said this before this was written. Unless you think me, the HuffPO, CNN an Adam Kinzinger are playing a jedi mind game on you. LOL.

Republican former Rep. Adam Kinzinger says Donald Trump is skipping Wednesday’s GOP primary debate in part because he’s afraid of going up against former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Donald Trump is a coward. He’s scared to death of Chris Christie,” said Kinzinger, now a senior CNN political commentator, on “The Situation Room.” “I think Chris Christie is gonna wipe the floor with him, and I think that’s what he’s afraid of.”

The former lawmaker from Illinois also called out Trump’s decision to dodge the debate stage after losing the presidency in 2020 for the Republican Party.

“The Republicans have done nothing but lose since Donald Trump, and so I think if he’s gonna ask for their vote, he needs to come in front of them again and explain why, this time, instead of being a loser, he’ll be a winner. But he’s not gonna do it,” he said.
Other commentators have speculated similarly. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough last week said Trump “will not have the guts to go or the nerve to go on stage with Chris Christie anywhere,” pointing to the latter’s record as a “ruthless” prosecutor.

But here's how you think

“I agree with my friend Adam Kinzinger that Donald Trump is a coward. Completely. But Trump isn’t afraid of Chris Christie. Not at all. Christie is no threat to Trump, and Trump knows it,” he posted on X, the platform formerly called Twitter.
“Trump isn’t skipping the debate bcuz he’s afraid. He’s skipping the debate bcuz he has to be THE story. And he thinks he’ll be a much bigger story if he’s not there,” Walsh wrote.

To me, no offense, and with all due respect, you Trump supporters aren't seeing clearly. If I'm honest and tell you that I would fear Chris Christie because he is such an effective debater, you guys think I'm trying to pull a fast one on you.

And then you guys proceed to absolutely trash Christie so badly that you can't even consider him as an option after Trump is gone. I'm glad. Because seriously, I would fear running against Christie. I could see moderates and independents choosing him over Biden. But don't listen to me.

And don't say I'm just repeating DNC talking points because I said this before this was written. Unless you think me, the HuffPO, CNN an Adam Kinzinger are playing a jedi mind game on you. LOL.

Republican former Rep. Adam Kinzinger says Donald Trump is skipping Wednesday’s GOP primary debate in part because he’s afraid of going up against former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Donald Trump is a coward. He’s scared to death of Chris Christie,” said Kinzinger, now a senior CNN political commentator, on “The Situation Room.” “I think Chris Christie is gonna wipe the floor with him, and I think that’s what he’s afraid of.”

The former lawmaker from Illinois also called out Trump’s decision to dodge the debate stage after losing the presidency in 2020 for the Republican Party.

“The Republicans have done nothing but lose since Donald Trump, and so I think if he’s gonna ask for their vote, he needs to come in front of them again and explain why, this time, instead of being a loser, he’ll be a winner. But he’s not gonna do it,” he said.
Other commentators have speculated similarly. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough last week said Trump “will not have the guts to go or the nerve to go on stage with Chris Christie anywhere,” pointing to the latter’s record as a “ruthless” prosecutor.

But here's how you think

“I agree with my friend Adam Kinzinger that Donald Trump is a coward. Completely. But Trump isn’t afraid of Chris Christie. Not at all. Christie is no threat to Trump, and Trump knows it,” he posted on X, the platform formerly called Twitter.
“Trump isn’t skipping the debate bcuz he’s afraid. He’s skipping the debate bcuz he has to be THE story. And he thinks he’ll be a much bigger story if he’s not there,” Walsh wrote.

President Trump didn't qualify for the debate because he can't see pledging to endorse the winner of the GOP nomination, because it could theoretically be Christie.

I certainly wouldn't vote for Christie is he was nominated, and I would urge the Trumpster to run as a 3rd Party Candidate if he gets screwed out of the nomination. If Christie is as popular with moderates and libs as you say, it would make Trump the likely winner with the Fat Man and Sleepy Joe splitting the Hate-Trump vote.

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?

Saying one political leader is a liar is much like saying any other political leaders are not liars. They all are, but their approach is generally to not lie about anything that would be found out anytime soon. Trump stands out lying, and caught in that, so frequently. Biden says a lot of wrong things seemingly like he just doesn't know.

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
Because normal peole understand how much worse Trump is than Biden, in that respect. Not even in the same universe.

Forum List

Back