Chris Christy on Trump

NoEvidence.jpg

We see Joe destroying the lower classes not privileged through inflation. And you are right. If elected again, no crap with Trump. Promises he started must be completed and now RINOS/WAR MONGERS unless the Republicans running complain of his failures in agendas spout the promises he made, and he hires them individually as czars to complete those promises if they are true.
Unless you say something on topic I will stop reading your posts

None because of a corrupt DOJ protecting the xiden crime family.

Like every other banana republic in existence.

Thanks for proving our point.
You're a conspiracy theorist. Does Nikki Haley believe this? Mike Pence? The guy Trump said was too honest?

You'd have to put all these Republicans in the RINO camp to believe this.

So Nikki is no different than Liz Chaney? And Ron D is no different than Mitt Romney?

You're a conspiracy theorist. Does Nikki Haley believe this? Mike Pence? The guy Trump said was too honest?

You'd have to put all these Republicans in the RINO camp to believe this.

So Nikki is no different than Liz Chaney? And Ron D is no different than Mitt Romney?
Ok!

I can’t understand how afraid Republicans are of Trump

They need to say…

Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 2024
It is Trumps poor decisions that led to his legal problems
Trump caused Jan 6

But they won’t touch it
One man will. And remember all the talk about how Biden is afraid to debate Trump? Turns out Trump is scared of Chris Christy. Didn't I say I fear the man? So does Trump

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said on Wednesday that Donald Trump is “scared to death” of GOP presidential rival Chris Christie, and won’t go to the first Republican primary debate next week because of him.

“He saw what Chris Christie did to Marco Rubio when Chris Christie went into a debate with one thing in mind, he knows Chris Christie put Jared Kushner’s father in jail for a very long time. He knows he’s a prosecutor who’s ruthless and knows how to push his case,” Scarborough said.

“And he also knows that his secret sauce in 2016 was being the disrupter. Right? Shaking Hillary Clinton up on the debate stage, shaking the Marcos and everybody else up on the debate stage. That gig that’s like eight years old, right? That’s Elvis in ’77 now.”
Scarborough went on to say that Christie has Trump’s “number.”

“Obviously, his political gut instinct is second to none like he sees it coming. And so I think he’s scared to death of Chris Christie and will not have the guts to go or the nerve to go on stage with Chris Christie anywhere,” he said.

“Whatever... see you at the debate in Milwaukee or not, coward,” Christie wrote in a post on X (formerly known as Twitter).

He called Trump a coward.

And today 50% of Americans said Trump should suspend his candidacy. That's not good for Trump.

That's all it took? But Trump can be found guilty of rape, impeached twice, have 80 counts and counting in upcoming criminal trials, all that. Trump can do whatever he wants and Christie makes 2 mistakes and that disqualifies him?

Too bad. He'd be your best debater.
You can always tell who democrats actually think they can beat…they start singing their praises. Too funny.

You can always tell who democrats actually think they can beat…they start singing their praises. Too funny.
But that's not true. If it were I'd be talking about Nikki and Pence.

I fear Christy and the indian guy. Forgot his name.

I do not fear Ron D. Too divisive. Too negative.

No you don’t. You are pushing him because you know he is a never Trumper and you know conservatives don’t like him.

you fear? hahaahahahahaha I fear no man.

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
he's being paid by the dnc....................a deadly coronary live would be swell

One man will. And remember all the talk about how Biden is afraid to debate Trump? Turns out Trump is scared of Chris Christy. Didn't I say I fear the man? So does Trump

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said on Wednesday that Donald Trump is “scared to death” of GOP presidential rival Chris Christie, and won’t go to the first Republican primary debate next week because of him.

“He saw what Chris Christie did to Marco Rubio when Chris Christie went into a debate with one thing in mind, he knows Chris Christie put Jared Kushner’s father in jail for a very long time. He knows he’s a prosecutor who’s ruthless and knows how to push his case,” Scarborough said.

“And he also knows that his secret sauce in 2016 was being the disrupter. Right? Shaking Hillary Clinton up on the debate stage, shaking the Marcos and everybody else up on the debate stage. That gig that’s like eight years old, right? That’s Elvis in ’77 now.”
Scarborough went on to say that Christie has Trump’s “number.”

“Obviously, his political gut instinct is second to none like he sees it coming. And so I think he’s scared to death of Chris Christie and will not have the guts to go or the nerve to go on stage with Chris Christie anywhere,” he said.

“Whatever... see you at the debate in Milwaukee or not, coward,” Christie wrote in a post on X (formerly known as Twitter).

He called Trump a coward.

And today 50% of Americans said Trump should suspend his candidacy. That's not good for Trump.
Remembering what Progs did to Christie in Jersey on issues and the beach is a wakeup call for him.

No you don’t. You are pushing him because you know he is a never Trumper and you know conservatives don’t like him.

Please don't think I'm tryin to RFK JR you guys like you're trying to do to us.

I'm actually glad you don't listen to me. Run Don or Ron. We will beat those guys easily. You Republicans are too stupid to wise up.

You don't know your ship is sinking. And I love it!

Currently, just over half of Americans (52%) view the charges against Trump as serious (was 50% last week). Additionally, half of Americans (50%) say Trump should have been charged with a crime in this case, up five percentage points from last week. The slight changes in both cases look to be drawing from people who said “don’t know” in the earlier survey, a number that is down six percentage points in both questions.

Forum List

Back