Chris Christy on Trump

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?

Christie just isn't a conspiracy guy.

I am seriously scared of Chris Christie. He seems reasonable, and will make a good argument why we need to stop the out of control spending. And he will make a case he is more pro business than Biden.
I had Chris Christie as my Governor.
He is a bully and did not work well with others.

He left with 20 percent approval

He really fucked himself at the end of his Governorship. With that bridge. Then he closed a beach and was the only one on it.

I didn't say I would like Christie as president. I said between all the Republicans, he's the one I fear the most. Because he is so well spoken and can put into words where Biden is failing.

I think Biden is doing a great job. I think he will beat any of them. I just fear Christie the most. I said this back in 2015 too.

Consider this. Trump is a liberal who ran as a conservative and he has leaned into it. Maybe Christie learned from his mistakes. Maybe if he runs as a moderate and wins, he will rule as a moderate. That means appointing moderate judges not Heritage Foundation. But he will appoint Heritage Foundation judges. And so while Christie will assure you he will not make abortion a crime, his appointments will.

We already know Ron and Don's will. Christie will lie and say he won't but he will

I don't like ANY of them. Nikki would be good though. Vivik indian guy might be good. My nephew likes him.

Trump is starting to fall in the polls. These primaries will be interesting.

He really fucked himself at the end of his Governorship. With that bridge. Then he closed a beach and was the only one on it.

I didn't say I would like Christie as president. I said between all the Republicans, he's the one I fear the most. Because he is so well spoken and can put into words where Biden is failing.

I think Biden is doing a great job. I think he will beat any of them. I just fear Christie the most. I said this back in 2015 too.

Consider this. Trump is a liberal who ran as a conservative and he has leaned into it. Maybe Christie learned from his mistakes. Maybe if he runs as a moderate and wins, he will rule as a moderate. That means appointing moderate judges not Heritage Foundation. But he will appoint Heritage Foundation judges. And so while Christie will assure you he will not make abortion a crime, his appointments will.

We already know Ron and Don's will. Christie will lie and say he won't but he will

I don't like ANY of them. Nikki would be good though. Vivik indian guy might be good. My nephew likes him.

Trump is starting to fall in the polls. These primaries will be interesting.
Christie is a lot like Trump in that he does not take criticism well

Did you know a certain percentage of voters likes an authoritarian president. A lot of people. We know Republicans love them. And I bet a lot of liberals like them too. A daddy who tells us what to do. I remember Bush saying he has to make the hard decisions. Hard or unpopular? LOL. Or both?

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
I would have ruined his attempt with one question! If Trump wins the nomination will you vote for him. Rolly Polly would have said no and been done, you knew that question would never be asked

Did you know a certain percentage of voters likes an authoritarian president. A lot of people. We know Republicans love them. And I bet a lot of liberals like them too. A daddy who tells us what to do. I remember Bush saying he has to make the hard decisions. Hard or unpopular? LOL. Or both?

Christie was an authoritarian Governor during Hurricane Sandy and the people loved him for it.

Then he reverted to being a partisan bully and he crashed and burned

I would have ruined his attempt with one question! If Trump wins the nomination will you vote for him. Rolly Polly would have said no and been done, you knew that question would never be asked
They did ask that at the CNN town hall and he said he would not sign that pledge.

If he truly believes Trump is guilty of all that they accuse him of, why would he vote for that person?

And clearly he believes Trump is guilty. Like the rest of us. Sorry if the truth hurts. You'll get over it. Christy will pardon Trump. It'll be his first act as President. To make you happy.

Christie was an authoritarian Governor during Hurricane Sandy and the people loved him for it.

Then he reverted to being a partisan bully and he crashed and burned
Who believes the 4 plus indictments against Trump are just witch hunts? Not Nikki Haley or Mike Pence. Probably the two most honest Republicans I can think of. None of the people running against Trump believe Trump is innocent. And the only way Republican voters can explain that one away is by calling them RINO's. When they know that aint True. They are Republicans. Just not loyal to Trump. Because he is a CRIMINAL!!!

Sorry but that just dawned on me. Because no way would I sign a pledge to vote for a guy who's probably going to be found guilty of a lot of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Any person running in the GOP primaries believes Trump is guilty. If they didn't they wouldn't be running.

Sorry but that just dawned on me. Because no way would I sign a pledge to vote for a guy who's probably going to be found guilty of a lot of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Why would you pledge to support someone who is under multiple criminal indictments ?

How low have Republicans sunk?
Wouldn‘t a reasonable candidate say….I won’t endorse him until these charges are resolved

Instead, we have Republicans pledging to pardon Trump without even seeing the evidence against him

Why would you pledge to support someone who is under multiple criminal indictments ?

How low have Republicans sunk?
Wouldn‘t a reasonable candidate say….I won’t endorse him until these charges are resolved

Instead, we have Republicans pledging to pardon Trump without even seeing the evidence against him
And didn't I hear Trump wants the trials to start after the 2024 election? So no one can endorse him or sign a pledge saying they will support him no matter what. Innocent until proven guilty. But what if found guilty and he still wins the nominee? Do I still have to support him no matter what the crime?

Donald Trump boasted once that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

And didn't I hear Trump wants the trials to start after the 2024 election? So no one can endorse him or sign a pledge saying they will support him no matter what. Innocent until proven guilty. But what if found guilty and he still wins the nominee? Do I still have to support him no matter what the crime?

Donald Trump boasted once that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

The key thing is Trump would NEVER support someone who beat him in the GOP primaries

He would claim he was cheated and declare himself the rightful candidate

How many indictments on Biden?
How many times has Biden been impeached?

Republican attempts at……Pay no attention to Trump, Look at Biden fall flat

None because of a corrupt DOJ protecting the xiden crime family.

Like every other banana republic in existence.

Thanks for proving our point.

None because of a corrupt DOJ protecting the xiden crime family.

Like every other banana republic in existence.

Thanks for proving our point.

You are talking about alleged crimes from when Obama was President.

Why didn’t the Trump DOJ press charges?
Maybe a little thing like a lack of actual evidence

You are talking about alleged crimes from when Obama was President.

Why didn’t the Trump DOJ press charges?
Maybe a little thing like a lack of actual evidence

And current crimes too.

You FAIL once again Skippy

Why didn’t Trump prosecute Biden while he was President?

We know he was looking
We see Joe destroying the lower classes not privileged through inflation. And you are right. If elected again, no crap with Trump. Promises he started must be completed and now RINOS/WAR MONGERS unless the Republicans running complain of his failures in agendas spout the promises he made, and he hires them individually as czars to complete those promises if they are true.

They did ask that at the CNN town hall and he said he would not sign that pledge.

If he truly believes Trump is guilty of all that they accuse him of, why would he vote for that person?

And clearly he believes Trump is guilty. Like the rest of us. Sorry if the truth hurts. You'll get over it. Christy will pardon Trump. It'll be his first act as President. To make you happy.
Christie is an asshat Rino who will say anything to get elected

Forum List

Back