Chris Christy on Trump

lol
Alzheimer's?
Grifty lost his trial will Carroll and was ordered to fork over five million
yep, but not what you said. Stay stupid. BTW, it was a civil trial not a criminal trial.

yep, but not what you said. Stay stupid. BTW, it was a civil trial not a criminal trial.
I didn't claim that it was criminal. Your Trumpy is a sexual predator. Deal with it like the man you wished you were.

I didn't claim that it was criminal. Your Trumpy is a sexual predator. Deal with it like the man you wished you were.
you called him a criminal. Didn't you? To be a predator you have to have been found guilty in a criminal trial dumb ass. fk I hate your ind of stupid. It's beyond stupid because you do it voluntarily. Does that make OJ a criminal too for killing his exwife and her boh?

I know you did. Yet you have no conviction of a crime. Just saying, as we discussed previously. Go take your TDS meds.
Sure dude. Grifty is just giving Carroll five million for the heck of it.
Would you feel honored if Grifty shot you on 5th. Avenue?

People who care about what Christie has to say -

762de7e5ee2c7d0a80e9f4360278cc67.jpg

The jury found that indeed, Grifty assaulted Carroll in a dressing room and jammed one of his fingers into her vagina.
it was a civil trial, again, are you saying that OJ wasn't found not guilty of killing his wife? He lost his civil trial, but never went to jail nor rearrested. So, someone gets money, that's all.

it was a civil trial, again, are you saying that OJ wasn't found not guilty of killing his wife? He lost his civil trial, but never went to jail nor rearrested. So, someone gets money, that's all.
I'm saying he raped her. The statute of limitations had run out on the rape and that's why he got dragged into civil court

I'm saying he raped her. The statute of limitations had run out on the rape and that's why he got dragged into civil court
Well you can lie all you’d like, but that wasn’t included in the verdict! Go play candy land somewhere else

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
He's always been a Republican. Actually a hard core Republican.

He broke with Trump when Trump almost killed him

When I see Christie, this is all I can think of for some reason...

058aa1a1.png

I can’t understand how afraid Republicans are of Trump

They need to say…

Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 2024
It is Trumps poor decisions that led to his legal problems
Trump caused Jan 6

But they won’t touch it

I am seriously scared of Chris Christie. He seems reasonable, and will make a good argument why we need to stop the out of control spending. And he will make a case he is more pro business than Biden.

I completely disagree with him but moderates and independents will like what they hear. He will beat Biden in the debates.

Why am I telling the Truth? I'd rather see someone knock Trump out of politics than I would see him win the Republican primaries. If he wins the primaries, the Nazi's still control the Republican party. If Christie wins, then sanity is restored to our country.

Ron DeSantis is no good too. Even though I would take him over Trump too. I just don't fear him on a national level. He's divisive and fighting a war with WOKE. Republicans may prefer that to Christie who won't wage war on WOKE, that won't go over well with in the general election. So while I prefer Ron win the GOP nominee, if any Republican is going to beat Biden, I'd prefer it to be Christie. More moderate. Will work with Democrats and not be too extreme.

Forum List

Back