Chris Christy on Trump

No, dummy. The swamp is in DC, it ain't in Saudi Arabia. The swamp is bureaucrats like that little weasel Garland, bootlicking yes men who are entirely beholden to their elitist masters for their position and status in life.
Are you an anarchist? So unhappy with your lot in life that you want to blow up the whole system?

Werent you doing better than ever under trump? Stop using Covid as an excuse. Get back to work. Deserve a raise.

There was a great resignation during Covid. So many job openings. 10 million. And every month, like Obama, joe keeps adding jobs. No recession as republicans predicted. Losers

Who thinks the coward Grifty will weasel out of debating Chris Christie?
Nothing should be off limits
1690237731102.jpeg

1690237776954.jpeg

Front row

Christie wouldn't even need any stunts. I don't think Grifty is man enough to debate Christie
I really was worried Christie was going to get he nomination in 2016 and beat hillery. Wasn’t worried about trump.

I as so glad he pulled that bridge stunt.

I really was worried Christie was going to get he nomination in 2016 and beat hillery. Wasn’t worried about trump.

I as so glad he pulled that bridge stunt.
Trump back in 2016 was a protest vote. A big fuck you to politics as usual. People rolled the dice and Trump barely won. By 2020 people had enough of that amateur and tossed him to the curb. Instead of doing anything for the American people he lowered the corporate tax rate.

Last edited:

Chris Christy on Trump​

Dear God! Is Trump OK? Did they take him to the hospital? Is he squashed?!

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar. However, not a word about Biden being the same. Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
Because the fat pig is a RINO, designed to keep the same party in power while giving us a false sense of choice?

Forum List

Back