Chris Christy on Trump

Remembering what Progs did to Christie in Jersey on issues and the beach is a wakeup call for him.
And after Trump, it sort of makes Christie look like an alter boy. Shutting down a bridge because of politics? Vacationing on a beach that you closed to the public? That's all they have against him?

And after Trump, it sort of makes Christie look like an alter boy. Shutting down a bridge because of politics? Vacationing on a beach that you closed to the public? That's all they have against him?
Memories are short with many people. What W. faced. what McCain faced. What Romney faced. And many voters were not happy with them as the Republican candidates. Progs politicians who turn on their party that is close to Mao are minimal. Republican politicians always show up to get most of the legislation that benefits Progs more passed.

Currently, just over half of Americans (52%) view the charges against Trump as serious (was 50% last week). Additionally, half of Americans (50%) say Trump should have been charged with a crime in this case, up five percentage points from last week. The slight changes in both cases look to be drawing from people who said “don’t know” in the earlier survey, a number that is down six percentage points in both questions.

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/Half-of-Americans-say-Trump-charges-are-serious
they're all fking stupid. including you!

yep, he should have faced charges, why didn't he?

Please don't think I'm tryin to RFK JR you guys like you're trying to do to us.

I'm actually glad you don't listen to me. Run Don or Ron. We will beat those guys easily. You Republicans are too stupid to wise up.

You don't know your ship is sinking. And I love it!

Currently, just over half of Americans (52%) view the charges against Trump as serious (was 50% last week). Additionally, half of Americans (50%) say Trump should have been charged with a crime in this case, up five percentage points from last week. The slight changes in both cases look to be drawing from people who said “don’t know” in the earlier survey, a number that is down six percentage points in both questions.

Speaking of a sinking ship. All democrats have to show for themselves is a brain dead Pedo.

they're all fking stupid. including you!
Yes we are all stupid

Women, blacks, liberals, gays, all the people around the world, the media, scientists,

It's getting harder and harder for you to blow everyone off. This is why you are going to lose. Fewer and fewer people agree with you every day. You're losing the war with the corrupt media. Fox has an opportunity to win people over but they aren't. Why not? Because they are liars.

You're asking independents and undecided voters to believe Trump is innocent. They will prove to be too stupid to believe that malarky.

I don’t really care where Obama was born. He hoodwinked all you stupid moonbats into dividing the country by race.

I can post several articles explaining how Trump used race to divide us. Can you show me any that explain how Obama used race to divide us? Bet you can't.

Yes we are all stupid

Women, blacks, liberals, gays, all the people around the world, the media, scientists,

It's getting harder and harder for you to blow everyone off. This is why you are going to lose. Fewer and fewer people agree with you every day. You're losing the war with the corrupt media. Fox has an opportunity to win people over but they aren't. Why not? Because they are liars.

You're asking independents and undecided voters to believe Trump is innocent. They will prove to be too stupid to believe that malarky.
you're side is making up shit to interfere. You don't think people see that? demofks know they can't beat him fairly. that's what makes you insanely a moron.

you're side is making up shit to interfere. You don't think people see that? demofks know they can't beat him fairly. that's what makes you insanely a moron.
We don't have to make anything up. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

This isn't hard to prove like colluding with Russia. We have trump on tape. Not just calling the Georgia Secretary of State. We have him bragging about not turning in classified documents.

We have him on so much shit it's funny you could even suggest that he's innocent and we're making it all up.

And what you have on Hunter, Trump has broken that law 1000 times. So on that one, we will trade you Hunter for Trump.

Please don't think I'm tryin to RFK JR you guys like you're trying to do to us.

I'm actually glad you don't listen to me. Run Don or Ron. We will beat those guys easily. You Republicans are too stupid to wise up.

You don't know your ship is sinking. And I love it!

Can you give me the sample? How was the question asked exactly, and how was the sample weighted?

We don't have to make anything up. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

This isn't hard to prove like colluding with Russia. We have trump on tape. Not just calling the Georgia Secretary of State. We have him bragging about not turning in classified documents.

We have him on so much shit it's funny you could even suggest that he's innocent and we're making it all up.

And what you have on Hunter, Trump has broken that law 1000 times. So on that one, we will trade you Hunter for Trump.
Russian collusion was disproven! What was proven was Hilary had everything to do with it along with her cohorts!

Russian collusion was disproven! What was proven was Hilary had everything to do with it along with her cohorts!
Do you really believe that?

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the report exposes interactions and information exchanged between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Forum List

Back