Chris Mathews eats Ted Cruz for lunch then bitch slaps him all over the place

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Matthews Blasts Cruz: SCOTUS 'Seized' 2000 Election, 'You Did Not Complain'

MSNBC's Chris Matthews had a largely cordial interview with presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday, until he called him out for railing against the "tyranny" of the Supreme Court when he supported its landmark decision that led to the election of George W. Bush in 2000.

"You've always been pro-Supreme Court, until now," Matthews said, asking Cruz why he was now advocating elections after the court upheld Obamacare and same-sex marriage. "Are you consistent or inconsistent?"

Cruz said that "unelected judges" were trying to "seize every major policy issue of this country."

"They seized the presidency in 2000, you did not complain!" Matthews said with a smile, point out that conservative majority of the court turned down a recount in Florida, leading to Bush's victory.

"If there was ever a case of partisanship or ideology, this was it, and you loved it," he added. "You loved it!"

O-oooh Snap!! Double-Snap!!

It's only "judicial activism" when they vote the other way.

OMG, so Chris Mathews is your version of a non partisan news analyst? Apparently interpretation of law differs from judicial activism in creating law which Mathews just can't comprehend. So what else is new? The man is a moron.

OMG, so Chris Mathews is your version of a non partisan news analyst? Apparently interpretation of law differs from judicial activism in creating law which Mathews just can't comprehend. So what else is new? The man is a moron.

Are you opposed to the questions asked, or just to the person that asked them?

I remember when Chris Mathews got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Ari Fleisher and I LMAO over it. Watched the whole thing and Fleisher ate Mathews breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Mathews is a joke.

The tape is hilarious, watching that asswipe Cruz getting bitch slapped by a MSNBC's Chris Mathews.

Are you opposed to the questions asked, or just to the person that asked them?
It goes both ways. If the supreme court ruled against something liberals wanted they said the same stuff Cruz is saying.

Who claims he is non partisan?

I love it that Mathews, the big Obama supporter, royally bitch slaps the Tea Bagger darling.

I remember when Chris Mathews got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Ari Fleisher and I LMAO over it. Watched the whole thing and Fleisher ate Mathews breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Mathews is a joke.
Over what?

Mathews is a joke.
Over what?
Ari Fleiser and other Bush staffers were on the damage control circuit and tour promoting a lame revisionist view of the Bush administration. Matthews gave him lots of time to talk and present his case. The test of time has shown that Matthew's views were correct and Fleisher's revisionism is rarely seen or heard about.

I think the Cruz is probably the first one that can count to 9.

You don't have to be bookie to know that Clinton is probably going to win and be the next President. Democrats are favourites, they have the demographics in their favour.

The problem the GOP has, is the candidates... They are crap... Jeb (maybe Christie) is the only one attempting to enter the main stream, The rest are running to see who is the more to the right. Lads, the GOP candidate that says all Mexicans should be shot, scrap all gun control, scrap environmental laws and let poor people die wins...

I think the Cruz is probably the first one that can count to 9.

You don't have to be bookie to know that Clinton is probably going to win and be the next President. Democrats are favourites, they have the demographics in their favour.

The problem the GOP has, is the candidates... They are crap... Jeb (maybe Christie) is the only one attempting to enter the main stream, The rest are running to see who is the more to the right. Lads, the GOP candidate that says all Mexicans should be shot, scrap all gun control, scrap environmental laws and let poor people die wins...
Hey cowboy...GFY.

Matthews Blasts Cruz: SCOTUS 'Seized' 2000 Election, 'You Did Not Complain'

MSNBC's Chris Matthews had a largely cordial interview with presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday, until he called him out for railing against the "tyranny" of the Supreme Court when he supported its landmark decision that led to the election of George W. Bush in 2000.

"You've always been pro-Supreme Court, until now," Matthews said, asking Cruz why he was now advocating elections after the court upheld Obamacare and same-sex marriage. "Are you consistent or inconsistent?"

Cruz said that "unelected judges" were trying to "seize every major policy issue of this country."

"They seized the presidency in 2000, you did not complain!" Matthews said with a smile, point out that conservative majority of the court turned down a recount in Florida, leading to Bush's victory.

"If there was ever a case of partisanship or ideology, this was it, and you loved it," he added. "You loved it!"

O-oooh Snap!! Double-Snap!!

It's only "judicial activism" when they vote the other way.

These conservatives start talking about electing Supreme Court justices. Do they realize that in a national election guys like Scalia, Thomas, and Alito could NEVER win?

Bush had more votes in FL than Gore and the SCOTUS decision was 7-2

Do Progs believe that if they keep lying about something eventually it becomes true

Forum List

Back