Chris Rock: Obama Is ‘Our Boss’, the ‘Dad of the Country’…

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Chris Rock: Obama Is ?Our Boss?, the ?Dad of the Country?? ?And When Your Dad Says Something, You Listen? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Actor Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill on Wednesday to support President Barack Obama’s gun control efforts. He explained that Obama is “our boss” and even argued he is like the “Dad of the country.”

“The President of the United States is, you know, our boss. But he is also, you know, the president and the first lady are kinda like the Mom and Dad of the country,” Rock said. “And when your Dad says something, you listen. And when you don’t, it will usually bite you in the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the president.”

That was about all Rock had to say on Capitol Hill Wednesday, but his remarks are very telling about how he sees Obama.

Rock has previously called for unconventional gun control proposals, including allowing only people with mortgages to buy a gun. He also called for “bullet control” — or making bullets so expensive that no one can afford ammunition — in one of his comedy acts.

Who's your daddy baby ? $4a02fd195374f2a9a12620b79976c2d4.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jTu6YlpZYXQ]Chris Rock, Amanda Peet, Tony Bennett, Adam Scott Push for Gun Law Reform - YouTube[/ame]

Rock has previously called for unconventional gun control proposals, including allowing only people with mortgages to buy a gun. He also called for “bullet control” — or making bullets so expensive that no one can afford ammunition — in one of his comedy acts.

That's why they call it comedy.

Guy cracks me up.

But POTUS isn't "daddy." The analogy is a weak one.

Chris Rock: Obama Is ?Our Boss?, the ?Dad of the Country?? ?And When Your Dad Says Something, You Listen? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Actor Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill on Wednesday to support President Barack Obama’s gun control efforts. He explained that Obama is “our boss” and even argued he is like the “Dad of the country.”

“The President of the United States is, you know, our boss. But he is also, you know, the president and the first lady are kinda like the Mom and Dad of the country,” Rock said. “And when your Dad says something, you listen. And when you don’t, it will usually bite you in the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the president.”

That was about all Rock had to say on Capitol Hill Wednesday, but his remarks are very telling about how he sees Obama.

Who's your daddy baby ?View attachment 25314
Chris Rock, Amanda Peet, Tony Bennett, Adam Scott Push for Gun Law Reform - YouTube

I love watching you bitter losers whine and cry, great entertainment watching you lash out at your betters!! :popcorn::popcorn::mm::mm::laugh2::laugh2:

Chris Rock, Amanda Peet, Tony Bennett, Adam Scott Push for Gun Law Reform - YouTube

I love watching you bitter losers whine and cry, great entertainment watching you lash out at your betters!! :popcorn::popcorn::mm::mm::laugh2::laugh2:

Chris Rock is our better?

Wow, I feel sorry for you. Low self esteem is one thing but to elevate a vile comedian to a status above yourself is pretty bad.

You are one stupid :ahole-1::piss2:

Guy cracks me up.

You must understand because of this [intentionally] failed drug war that has put many innocent black men behind bars, most black children grow up without a father, or it is financially easier for the woman to survive on handouts when she isn't married, thus Obama really does appear as a Father Figure to black youth, since he is a successful black man.

But God forbid other successful black men like Dr. Ben Carson, or Herman Cain, share their story.

Guy cracks me up.

You must understand because of this [intentionally] failed drug war that has put many innocent black men behind bars, most black children grow up without a father, or it is financially easier for the woman to survive on handouts when she isn't married, thus Obama really does appear as a Father Figure to black youth, since he is a successful black man.

But God forbid other successful black men like Dr. Ben Carson, or Herman Cain, share their story.
...you must spread some rep...blah blah blah

I like what you said. Obama is a turd in a suit. There are other black men that could do a much better job of running this country than the asshole Obama is doing. You mentioned two of them.

Forum List

Back