Chris Rock talks black people v. niggas

Is Chris Rock a racist?

• Yes. He's a toe-jam-funk-smellin' racist

• Yes. He's a shoeshine shufflin' lawn jockey of an Uncle Tom

• No. He's a real-time talkin', all-up-in-your-face nigga-hater

• Don't know. Ask IM2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will Smith proved you can take the black out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the black--no matter how much money they have.
I disagree. I don’t think it has anything to do with being “black.” I don’t think most issues do, outside of presidents saying that’s the reason they appoint a person or so on. I think this has more to do with his wife and his reaction that his wife wanted him to have. Black, Asian or white was not the underlying cause. The wife however …

I disagree. I don’t think it has anything to do with being “black.” I don’t think most issues do, outside of presidents saying that’s the reason they appoint a person or so on. I think this has more to do with his wife and his reaction that his wife wanted him to have. Black, Asian or white was not the underlying cause. The wife however …
You’re wrong and I’ll prove it.

A lot of black people believe they are justified if they hit a white for calling them the n word. Is that true or not? So if they believe they can hit when they are offended, of course they believe will was justified because Chris made fun of his wife. Another Thing they say “you just don’t do to a black man”

There are also psychological issues to include. A marriage in this case can be pressure filled. Surpassing give and take.

Since when did a person's "dignity" warrant violence?

If that's the case, I have some motherfuckers on my naughty list who need to take a dirt nap.

Forum List

Back