Chris Wallace asked Trump if he would accept the election results? Why didn't he ask Hillary?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It was so inconceivable that Trump would win that even Chris Wallace from Fox News only asked Trump and not Hillary if they would accept the results of the election.

Progs would consider that a microaggression. I consider it an aggression.

It was so inconceivable that Trump would win that even Chris Wallace from Fox News only asked Trump and not Hillary if they would accept the results of the election.

There really is no such thing as "Progs"

Conservative media and Tea Partiers especially, needed something that wasn't called "Democrats" for their rebranding effort for the GOP.

They're just Democrats. Liberal to Centrist.

Has Clinton said she won't accept the resutls?

You want people to give Trump a chance? Did you give Obama a chance?

I suspect the left is going to oppose Trump exactly as the right opposed Obama.

The short answer is probably because she didn't say anything about the election being rigged just before it started. Trump did.

There really is no such thing as "Progs"

Conservative media and Tea Partiers especially, needed something that wasn't called "Democrats" for their rebranding effort for the GOP.

They're just Democrats. Liberal to Centrist.

TEA party is so 2008 break it down for 2016,

That is the answer to your question. All of the Fake News outlets had convinced themselves that there was only one possible outcome. President Hildabitch.

ColonelAngus, post: 15910873

Wallace had no reason to ask Hillary. It was Trump predicting election fraud before the votes were being cast. Hillary was loyal to our democratic process and still is. Jill Stein is paying for the recount, not Hillary.

Do you Trumpists ever pass your thoughts and questions through some kind of fact finder in you brains?

ColonelAngus, post: 15910873

Wallace had no reason to ask Hillary. It was Trump predicting election fraud before the votes were being cast. Hillary was loyal to our democratic process and still is. Jill Stein is paying for the recount, not Hillary.

Do you Trumpists ever pass your thoughts and questions through some kind of fact finder in you brains?

You know................considering that it is easier to manipulate and coerce 500 something people of the electorate than it is to rig a national election, I wonder if the reason he said it was rigged if she won was because he knew he'd rigged it for himself already?

Good news to all of the Liberals concerned Trump would not accept the Election Results: He Accepted!!

The irony here is Hillary has accepted the outcome and moved on it's her supporters who are having the problem doing that with pointless protest calling for the end of the electroal college something they would not be doing if she had gotten the 270 to endlessly pointing out the popular vote count even though we do not and have not elected the President that way.

That is the answer to your question. All of the Fake News outlets had convinced themselves that there was only one possible outcome. President Hildabitch.
:) How mistaken. But is so Alt Right, you know?

blackhawk, post: 15911932
....... endlessly pointing out the popular vote count even though we do not and have not elected the President that way.

And why is the actual vote totals not important? Do you think the two and half million more that voted for Hillary have no value to this country. Trump was not capable to win the majority. He should realize that when he starts stumbling through running the country.

blackhawk, post: 15911932
....... endlessly pointing out the popular vote count even though we do not and have not elected the President that way.

And why is the actual vote totals not important? Do you think the two and half million more that voted for Hillary have no value to this country. Trump was not capable to win the majority. He should realize that when he starts stumbling through running the country.
Because for the 10,000 time we do not elect the President based on the popular vote it does not matter if it's Democrat or a Republican who wins it. I'm truly sorry if the Hillary backers out there can't accept this but that is the reality so accept it or don't I'm not explaning it 10,001 times.

blackhawk, post: 15912138
Because for the 10,000 time we do not elect the President based on the popular vote it does not matter if it's Democrat or a Republican who wins it.

That is not a response to what I asked you.

That is why fake news works so well with Trumpists.

You get no wall. You get no deportation force. You get no 'lock her up'. You get no Muslim ban. You get no Putin love. Not likely to get a debt busting trillion dollar infrastructure bill to offset jobs lost by repealing TPP. The left behind get no jobs and get no real tax breaks. Only those in Trump's society get tax breaks.

What you might get is a right wing nut job judge on the Supreme Court. Lotta good that will do for the rust belt. Banning abortions and homophobia won't create jobs.

More voted against Trumpism than for it. It means something.

blackhawk, post: 15912138
Because for the 10,000 time we do not elect the President based on the popular vote it does not matter if it's Democrat or a Republican who wins it.

That is not a response to what I asked you.

That is why fake news works so well with Trumpists.

You get no wall. You get no deportation force. You get no 'lock her up'. You get no Muslim ban. You get no Putin love. Not likely to get a debt busting trillion dollar infrastructure bill to offset jobs lost by repealing TPP. The left behind get no jobs and get no real tax breaks. Only those in Trump's society get tax breaks.

What you might get is a right wing nut job judge on the Supreme Court. Lotta good that will do for the rust belt. Banning abortions and homophobia won't create jobs.

More voted against Trumpism than for it. It means something.

Don't forget that Trump is going to blow up the world.

What specific policies would you like to see him implement?

Forum List

Back