Chris Wallace takes Wayne LaPierre to the Woodshed

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
This is great stuff. Credit when credit is due, Fox News does a fine job here. Or at least Chris Wallace does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CtlArDY_U]Wayne LaPierre Fox News Interview - Chris Wallace Challenges NRA Arguments - Feb 3, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

"Forgive me sir, I'm gonna conduct the interview" :Boom2:
Unfortunately it wanders out of sync.

Here's the short version:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klzZxOat3mc]LaPierre on Fox - YouTube[/ame]

I watched that. I thought it was hilarious. Especially when Chris said, "You have bodyguards" and "La Pew" came back with a quick retort, "Er, ah, oh, er, eek, er".

This is great stuff. Credit when credit is due, Fox News does a fine job here. Or at least Chris Wallace does.

Wayne LaPierre Fox News Interview - Chris Wallace Challenges NRA Arguments - Feb 3, 2013 - YouTube

"Forgive me sir, I'm gonna conduct the interview" :Boom2:
Unfortunately it wanders out of sync.

Here's the short version:
LaPierre on Fox - YouTube

Wallace did a good job. Everyone's getting sick of that monotone LaPierre, he isn't even a good spokesperson for the NRA.

Wayne did a good job considering the open hostility and the constant subject changes in mid sentence.

solid info though

just further proof that the Second should remain untouched by liberals

Wayne did a good job considering the open hostility and the constant subject changes in mid sentence.

solid info though

Is there a difference between a "slingshot" and a "rocket launcher"?

Yes,

Republicans believe everyone should own a "rocket launcher".

Wow....fair play to Chris Wallace. He made LaPierre look like a fool.

Wallace did a good job. Everyone's getting sick of that monotone LaPierre, he isn't even a good spokesperson for the NRA.

Only morons like you are sick have having their 2nd Amendment rights defended.

Only morons like you are sick have having their 2nd Amendment rights defended.

Only dingbats like you would stand up for a dope like LaPierre. You all just won't stop with this nonsense, that guy is whack and you continue to give him support.

Idiot.

solid info though

Is there a difference between a "slingshot" and a "rocket launcher"?

Yes,

Republicans believe everyone should own a "rocket launcher".

no retard

conservative believe everyone has the right to do so.

no grasping this basic concept of freedom makes the left more and more the anti-Constitution party

Seems obvious that the whole point of having body guards is to remain "OUT OF TOUCH" from the people.

That's sort of what makes people like La Pierre and Obama members of the THE ELITE in the first place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hJsRrtHhcYU]President Obama Jokes With Chris Wallace on Fox news - YouTube[/ame]

Its why obama will never be interviewed by him.

Wallace never allows the interviewed run the show

And also, Bill Clinton ran the interview with Chris Wallace. Chris was kind of scared of Bill.

Last edited:
Seems obvious that the whole point of having body guards is to remain "OUT OF TOUCH" from the people.

That's sort of what makes people like La Pierre and Obama members of the THE ELITE in the first place.

the whole point of body guards is to remain safer at all times.

doesn't make you out of touch

It doesn't, huh?

Go try and touch the POTUS sometime.

Forum List

Back