Christ is here !!!

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
The invisible Christ that was spoken through the flesh called saints is here again today being spoken through God's last flesh.

Christians thought that "Christ" was a physical man who would come in the last days to gather them up and take them to heaven. They thought they would see him in a cloud. However, they didn't understand that "cloud" had nothing to do with clouds we see in the sky. The "cloud" means invisible information stored as energy, like the information in the internet "cloud".

The religious Pharisees thought Christ was coming as a physical King to rule over them and give them their land back. They were totally fooled by the spoken "Christ" that the early saints spoke to them.

Now it's the religious Christians who are fooled by the invisible Christ being spoken today. God knew exactly how to keep His people deceived from knowing Him during this age while working through His prophets and saints who spoke for Him.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

New Living Translation
for many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah.' They will deceive many.

English Standard Version
For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

New American Standard Bible
"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

King James Bible
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Messiah,' and they will deceive many.

International Standard Version
because many will come in my name and say, 'I'm the Messiah,' and they will deceive many people.

NET Bible
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will mislead many.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“For many will come in my name, and they will say. 'I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Messiah', and they will deceive many.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Many will come using my name. They will say, 'I am the Messiah,' and they will deceive many people.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and shall deceive many.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

Darby Bible Translation
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they shall mislead many.

English Revised Version
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray.

Webster's Bible Translation
For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and will deceive many.

Weymouth New Testament
"for many will come assuming my name and saying 'I am the Christ;' and they will mislead many.

World English Bible
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will lead many astray.

Young's Literal Translation
for many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they shall lead many astray,

Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

New Living Translation
for many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah.' They will deceive many.

English Standard Version
For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

New American Standard Bible
"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Messiah,' and they will deceive many.

International Standard Version
because many will come in my name and say, 'I'm the Messiah,' and they will deceive many people.

NET Bible
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will mislead many.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“For many will come in my name, and they will say. 'I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Messiah', and they will deceive many.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Many will come using my name. They will say, 'I am the Messiah,' and they will deceive many people.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and shall deceive many.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

Darby Bible Translation
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they shall mislead many.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and will deceive many.

Weymouth New Testament
"for many will come assuming my name and saying 'I am the Christ;' and they will mislead many.

World English Bible
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will lead many astray.

Young's Literal Translation
for many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they shall lead many astray,

Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

The religious Romans knew exactly what to write in their new testament to deceive all their Christians from becoming saints like the saints they had killed for their testimony from the invisible Christ.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11: In him, according to the purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of his will,
12: we who first hoped in Christ have been destined and appointed to live for the praise of his glory.

Romans 9:
28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

Christians ( sinners ) can't understand these scriptures that only us saints can understand about who we are in God. It's too bad God let the Romans leave these scriptures in their new testament, which they didn't understand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back