🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

christanity not founded on christanity

mostly pagan beliefs twisted out of proportion's and changed to meet their desires .

94 bible all meant to make things ok to do that others don't . offshoots of hate groups like mormons .

if you could read the sand scrip version or the greek , you wouldn't recognise it ,

Hmmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesus was a Jew, so I believe Christianity grew out of Judaism. :eusa_think:
This is basically what our Professor (Rabbi) told us at a Bible class I took in college.

Mormons aren't a hate group.

mormons make up 4% of the population in Californa .

mormons controlled the election in california constitutional bill on gay marriage .
Actually, Blacks and Hispanics were responsible for that Proposition failing. Blame them.

But if he applied the same standard to race as he does to religion it would expose him for hateful bigot he is. He isnt going to do that. Much easier to attack the target he thinks is politically safe to attack.

mostly pagan beliefs twisted out of proportion's and changed to meet their desires .

94 bible all meant to make things ok to do that others don't . offshoots of hate groups like mormons .

if you could read the sand scrip version or the greek , you wouldn't recognise it ,

I see that you are still illiterate.

why the hell should I make corrections for ass holes like you / to me your not worth the effort . beside it my gauge to see if you have anything to say except criticize grammar . and you don't .
I keep it this way out of contempt

I see that you are still illiterate.

why the hell should I make corrections for ass holes like you / to me your not worth the effort . beside it my gauge to see if you have anything to say except criticize grammar . and you don't .
I keep it this way out of contempt

So we aren't worth your effort, but you have no problem wasting time talking to people who aren't worth your effort. Seems rather short sighted to me.

And please do keep in mind that when your grammar is so attrocious, no one can figure out what the heck you are trying to say. You may be making the greatest most profound point history, but if you are too lazy to write it in a way people understand, your just writing jibberish. It doesn't benefit anyone.

Your emnity toward you fellow man is dangerous and will lead to your fall at some point in time unless you humble yourself and change your prideful ways. It's just the law of nature. Pride comes before the fall.

It was the Roman Catholic Church under Emperor Constantine who wanted to unite his empire with Christian and pagans so he renamed pagan holidays with Christian names.

Not to mention the idea of the Trinity is a pagan concept. It survived because, of all the tribes that destroyed the Western Roman Empire, the Franks were the strongest and they were Catholics. If one of the Arian tribes had won out, we'd have a very different concept of Jesus and Christianity would be more in line with its cousins, Judaism and Islam.

The Pagan Trinity, and Saint Brigit....Photo Twelve

It was the Roman Catholic Church under Emperor Constantine who wanted to unite his empire with Christian and pagans so he renamed pagan holidays with Christian names.

Not to mention the idea of the Trinity is a pagan concept. It survived because, of all the tribes that destroyed the Western Roman Empire, the Franks were the strongest and they were Catholics. If one of the Arian tribes had won out, we'd have a very different concept of Jesus and Christianity would be more in line with its cousins, Judaism and Islam.

the pagan trinity is the three fazes of womanhood , maiden mother crone concept christian twisted for father son holy smoke .

Well. Thanks for that reality. I never rep but I just tried to rep you and the function isn't working. Gunny must be out jerking off to his autographed photo of General Patton.

try again , you can rip , ya I typoed sand scrip , and beside who really read that shit .

or can .

but if you go back to earlier and earlier versions of the bible you'll see lots of changes to make it work better for the rulers of the time , martin Luther , king jimmy . and now one new ans cleaned up version .

try again you can still rip on me .

it makes you feel superior

What's with hating on the Mormons?

I don't get it.

their like catholics and protestant they can't let politics alone , even when it doesn't effect them .

as a faith ,

here's a secret others on this board don't know .

ssssh there more religion then christian or mormon in America , and the kicker is ? we don't like your dogma and don't want to put up with it in our lives
other then that its just fun to hate you all .

but really hate is a christian value without it they would just go away . be it color of skin , who you married , ethnic back ground , remember the Irish were hated too

look at the children on this board they would have nothing to say if it were not for hate .

Just admit that what your dumb ass REALLY hates is the English language, that's why you insist on butchering it with your every post. :cuckoo:

the english language is just fine , it you that is easy to hate.

when you grow up you'll still be a ass hole , maybe it is genetic your born this way , so I wont dwell on it .

the pagan trinity is the three fazes of womanhood , maiden mother crone concept christian twisted for father son holy smoke .

Pretty misogynistic, IMO. What would have been the problem with Father, Son and Mother?!?! :eusa_angel:

What's with hating on the Mormons?

I don't get it.

their like catholics and protestant they can't let politics alone , even when it doesn't effect them .

as a faith ,

here's a secret others on this board don't know .

ssssh there more religion then christian or mormon in America , and the kicker is ? we don't like your dogma and don't want to put up with it in our lives
other then that its just fun to hate you all .

but really hate is a christian value without it they would just go away . be it color of skin , who you married , ethnic back ground , remember the Irish were hated too

look at the children on this board they would have nothing to say if it were not for hate .

Yes, Honesty, Faith, Charity, patience, humility, temperance, kindness, chastity, thrift, and industry are all such horrible values... at least to a wicked person.

To normal and moral people. They are what we are sorely lacking in society and we aren't going to apologize for advocating and persuading people to live virtue in their life.

so your saying honesty , faith , charety , patience,humility,temerance, kindness, chastity ,thrift , are horrible / really ? you think your are that moral ? remembere aragence pride is one of the 7 deadly sin and you attitude of other that don't drink you cool aid are emmoral is arences and pride .

normal people ? who the hell are they ? child molesting priest or youth workers ? tel;a-avangelist ? mormon ?

who are theses normal people ,
virtue is not for you to judge of others .
and thats why momons are hated so much .

Pretty misogynistic, IMO. What would have been the problem with Father, Son and Mother?!?! :eusa_angel:

Good grief, DaVinci Code scholars.

" Though violence was forbidden officially by the various popes, the bands of knights who set out on the crusades were essentially lawless marauders."
Crusades - Massacres of Jews

Though bad things happened during the Crusades, it was not a matter of being sanctioned in the name of God. At least not as far as the Pope was concerned.

LOL
I grew up catholic , all popes all nuns advocated violence , remember the crusades,
the tortures the burning and hanging , for the practicing jewish ceremonies of pagan right , the war on midwives they even had a special order of tortures call Jesuits
one pope backed hitler , how violent can you get ?

Last edited:
" Though violence was forbidden officially by the various popes, the bands of knights who set out on the crusades were essentially lawless marauders."

Though bad things happened during the Crusades, it was not a matter of being sanctioned in the name of God. At least not as far as the Pope was concerned.

LOL
I grew up catholic , all popes all nuns advocated violence , remember the crusades,
the tortures the burning and hanging , for the practicing jewish ceremonies of pagan right , the war on midwives they even had a special order of tortures call Jesuits

how old ARE you???

Mormons aren't a hate group.

mormons make up 4% of the population in Californa .

mormons controlled the election in california constitutional bill on gay marriage .
Actually, Blacks and Hispanics were responsible for that Proposition failing. Blame them.

thank I will ,
but the amount of money pured into california from around the country is what did it and thats mormons , its not that bill, but the idea of forcing you dogma in areas you have little interest in ,like out side your home .
and money is political power , so thats why I blame mormons . catholics are not much better , they withhold sacrament on politicians that don't vote the catholic agenda , and protestants are always trying to take control .

LOL

how old ARE you???
64 not old at all

LOL

Yeah, uh, whatever.

christian hate women , like muslim they have no place if religion , only the catholic honor the mother , but deny she is anything but a reciprocal of god s seamen ,they as her ti intervene on their behalf , but if you go int a cathedral or just a church you'll see her on the left , the feminine side , look at all the candles lit in front of her , then look to the right , the masculine side , jc has fewer candles light .

protestant don't acknowledge her at all . most still think Magdalene was a whore .

There are no Trinities in pagan theology. Though Hecate may have been called a triple goddess, that doesn't make her a "Trinity". We don't call God, our Triple God. He is One.

Biblically, the doctrine of the Trinity comes about by looking at the whole of scripture, not by looking at just one verse.

Moreover, the Revelation of Him (One God in three persons), ALL ONE, comes about by knowing Him personally. Therefore, because you do not yet believe or perhaps have not yet called upon His Name in sincerity, you cannot understand it. And therefore even try to kick against Him.

Good grief, DaVinci Code scholars.

Clueless, once again!!! What in the world does my comment have to do with the Da Vinci Code? That's fiction!!! My post has to with the fact that, if the Arians had won out, Jesus would not be God, but a lesser created being.

Forum List

Back