Zone1 Christian Artist Amy Grant Hosting LGBT Wedding

I have yet to see a wedding professional balk at greed, lust, pride, lying, talking back to your parents, wearing mixed fabrics, divorce, eating shellfish, sex outside of wedlock, theft…
How long of an interview do you think the baker should have with each customer?

Well sir, before I sell you that cookie, I’ll have to ask you a few questions. You do however have the right to have an attorney present…….

LIbs always want christians to abstain from voting cause theres no saint in the game........

I couldn't care less whether Christians vote or not. However if they come onto a forum like this and want to participate in discussions, they're going to get a discussion and not the whole "I'll tell you whatever you want to hear because you're a "snowflake" who can't cope with other people's opinions"

I agree.

Kindness.

Decency.

There is an irony when Christians elevate same sex relations above all other sins. It isn’t even bad enough to be in the 10 commandments.

Yet those who refuse to bake a cake for a same sex couple will have no problem doing so to the wealthy, the greedy, the adulterers, the liars.
Using your logic, if same sex fornication is ok why not allow libs to have sex with animals or little boys?

If society has no right to judge then every sin must be accepted

I agree.

Kindness.

Decency.

There is an irony when Christians elevate same sex relations above all other sins. It isn’t even bad enough to be in the 10 commandments.

Yet those who refuse to bake a cake for a same sex couple will have no problem doing so to the wealthy, the greedy, the adulterers, the liars.

A gay wedding CELEBRATES. THE. SIN.

If anyone wants to have a celebration of adultery (!) believe me, I will not bake a cake for it

A gay wedding CELEBRATES. THE. SIN.

If anyone wants to have a celebration of adultery (!) believe me, I will not bake a cake for it
A wedding celebrates the union of two people.

That’s it.

If they are adulterers or divorced, are you celebrating the sin?

A wedding celebrates the union of two people.

That’s it.

If they are adulterers or divorced, are you celebrating the sin?

Do you want Christian vendors to start grilling people about their past sexual history in order to fill orders now? Is that what you're asking?

So a man and woman come in for a cake, and the baker has to ask, yeah great. Have you been fornicating? Any adultery here? Any divorces?

That's a TERRIBLE witness.

But if a man and man come in, it is OBVIOUS.

Either you understand this and are playing coy, or you are denser than I imagine. But you're not close to dense, so it must be number 1

Using your logic, if same sex fornication is ok why not allow libs to have sex with animals or little boys?

If society has no right to judge then every sin must be accepted
Because if cons have sex with children or animals they violating the rights of those beings who cannot consent.

I get your last point, but then if society has the right to judge “sin” that justify killing, stoning, jailing those who have sex out of wedlock, adulterers, etc. But we don’t, because we as a society, have moved beyond a strictly biblical sense of right or wrong.

Do you want Christian vendors to start grilling people about their past sexual history in order to fill orders now? Is that what you're asking?
Nope, because I don’t it is important, but if you are going to take stance on sin, why just one and it has only been that one?

So a man and woman come in for a cake, and the baker has to ask, yeah great. Have you been fornicating? Any adultery here? Any divorces?

Does sin matter?

That's a TERRIBLE witness.

But if a man and man come in, it is OBVIOUS.

Either you understand this and are playing coy, or you are denser than I imagine. But you're not close to dense, so it must be number 1

No, I get what you are saying, but it rips open the whole hypocrisy of the “we will not serve gays” movement.

It is like the pizza guy who refused to provide pizza to a meal for a same sex wedding. It is easy to look up in online public records to see if one is divorced or has out of wedlock kids. But they don’t. No one even says anything. In fact, no other sin garners that level of social animosity.

Part of my issue is that “religious rights” have been stretched so thin they intrude on individual rights. Opposing same sex weddings is no different than what was once a strong religious opposition to interracial marriage. If you live in a conservative town in a red state…with no more public accommodation laws…will find you find anyone willing to be your wedding planner, rent you a venue, take photographs, cater? Expand that housing and jobs, all could be (and have been) denied. What happened to your rights for equal treatment?

Because if cons have sex with children or animals they violating the rights of those beings who cannot consent.
I know you believe that

Its a plausible argument from the left

But when the time is right the gay sex perverts will abandon it in the blink of an eye and libs like you will be wondering what happened

I know you believe that
You bet I believe that. Animals and children do not have the power to consent, any act of sex on them is a violation of their rights, their vulnerability, and their lives. If you can’t understand that….no comment.

Its a plausible argument from the left

In your mind.

But when the time is right the gay sex perverts will abandon it in the blink of an eye and libs like you will be wondering what happened

Gays have been around as long as straight people and it hasn’t happened yet. Animal and child abusers cross the spectrum (but I know that doesn’t fit with your ideology).

Forum List

Back