Zone1 Christian Artist Amy Grant Hosting LGBT Wedding

Oh it will be worse than that. We know it's coming. Sadly, people like you will cheer the day.

Then...The End

Soon
No, it won’t come. Religious freedom and protection against discrimination on the basis is well protected.

Do you want Christian vendors to start grilling people about their past sexual history in order to fill orders now? Is that what you're asking?

So a man and woman come in for a cake, and the baker has to ask, yeah great. Have you been fornicating? Any adultery here? Any divorces?

That's a TERRIBLE witness.

But if a man and man come in, it is OBVIOUS.

Either you understand this and are playing coy, or you are denser than I imagine. But you're not close to dense, so it must be number 1
If you don't want to be a hypocrite. But................being a hypocrite sure is part of "christian" canon now, isn't it?

Must YOUR definition of "sin" have to apply to everyone? It's also a "christian" sin to remarry after divorce.....you want to prevent divorced people from getting remarried? Or is that "different"?

I don't even know what you're asking here. I can't prevent anyone from getting married

Meaning libs support sex with animals and little boys

If not for themselves but for others
Nope....that means that libs can distinguish between sex between consenting adults and sex with non-consenting animals or children.

A difference that YOU seem to not be able to distinguish. Therefore you need to stay away from animals and children.

Stop having a tantrum and realize that's not what we're talking about. No one is saying "won't serve the PEOPLE"--just the EVENT

You are baking a cake for PEOPLE not for an event.

PEOPLE come in and order the cake. PEOPLE pay for the cake. PEOPLE eat the cake

I know you believe that

Its a plausible argument from the left

But when the time is right the gay sex perverts will abandon it in the blink of an eye and libs like you will be wondering what happened
You seriously are showing us that you need to stay away from animals and children.....................you can't distinguish consent.

If you don't want to be a hypocrite. But................being a hypocrite sure is part of "christian" canon now, isn't it?

Again, same standard. I'm not going to make a cake for someone that celebrates adultery, rape, or murder either. If they tell me that's what it's for, I'm not doing it. If they just say, "I need a chocolate cake", I'm not going to grill them about their past.

What in the world is even happening here...people are advocating that modern Christians restart the Inquisitions?

We are so screwed up

Here is where I see as the issue: “religious freedom” has become the legal buzzword to justify withholding a wide range of services because you (not you personally) disapprove of someone’s private life or business.
In other words the faithful are to respect others' transgressions of Biblical beliefs and ideals, and the transgressors can trample over those who try to live by them. They have every permission and are given every respect, while the faithful are given neither. Ideals are dismissed while vices are given every consideration, even the permission to trample on another's holy ground.

You're talking about the Constitution. Wonderful document. The nation built on it will not last
I disagree, but then we have different views on what a nation built on the Constitution looks like. We can’t stay stuck on the way of life that existed in 1776.

You are baking a cake for PEOPLE not for an event.

PEOPLE come in and order the cake. PEOPLE pay for the cake. PEOPLE eat the cake

No. I would bake cookies, cupcakes and bday cakes for those people. Just not a wedding cake.

The discrimination is on the event, not the person

Forum List

Back