Christian Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake (Short title)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This video makes the hypocrisy of queers manifest. You really need to watch it.

Notice that all the queer bakers refuse to bake the cake for him because doing so goes against their principles.

You know maybe the gays should confront some muslims. You know the people that hang them and throw them from roof tops? They don't seem to have the balls for that though. Easier to attack a pizza place that won't cater a fag wedding.

It is illegal to force anybody in this country to write any kind of message on a cake they don't want too. That would violate their free speech.

It is illegal to force anybody in this country to write any kind of message on a cake they don't want too. That would violate their free speech.

Oh. but forcing them to participate in a queer wedding doesn't violate their freedom of religion?

You guys kill me!

Are you fucking kidding me? You fuckers are doing just that.
Oh yeah? What did the gay people want written or drawn on their cake?
Flowers...
b2cb05823400a75bd1d82ae4440123c9.jpg

Has anyone ever seen a wedding cake that wasn't gay?

Oh come on. That would be like someone going into a christian bakery and writing "Satan Rules Over God".
If a person went into a bakery that ADVERTISES they are gay and asks them to make a traditional wedding cake, I'm betting they would be happy to do so. Otherwise, how does anyone KNOW the bakery is owned by gays...or christians..or muslims...or pagans, etc? HOW DOES ANYONE KNOW? They don't, unless it is advertised as such. Asking a business to diss their own product is ludicrous.

Gracie is very correct. I would bet 100% of Gay bakery's would bake a cake for any Christian wedding if they were asked to. Now if the Christian's became hostile while ordering their cake the bakery would have every right to kick them out. :thup:

Forum List

Back