Christian Baker Punished For Refusing To Make Gay Wedding Cake Fights Back

The baker is correct. The bakery has never discriminated against anyone. No matter who they are they could walk into that bakery and buy anything they want. No one was declined.

Gays' dictate. Is it better than communism or islamic Shariah law? Don't think so

Gays' dictate. Is it better than communism or islamic Shariah law? Don't think so
Was it a dick cake they wanted?
Nah. He wanted to be able to break state law. Righties claim to support state rights, but when a state's elected representatives pass a law they don't like, we hear 'help, help, we're being oppressed' - whether it is because of 'the gay agenda' or 'free condoms'.

He was sentenced to undergo sensitivity training, pay for all of his employees to undergo sensitivity training and ordered to provide quarterly reports to the court detailing every time he declined a specialty service.

This could be considered a punishment.

Baker forced to make gay wedding cakes undergo sensitivity training after losing lawsuit Fox News

OMG, Tipsykatzenfotze, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!
Yep, a state can't run its own government. It has to get approval from Westboro to pass a law. /End Sarcasm

Nah. He wanted to be able to break state law. Righties claim to support state rights, but when a state's elected representatives pass a law they don't like, we hear 'help, help, we're being oppressed' - whether it is because of 'the gay agenda' or 'free condoms'.
I was in construction, built houses and mailboxes out of brick for straight and gheys, did my job, collected my pay...I didn't give shit what they did on their time, but damn sure cared about mine, and I didn't feel the need to tell people what I was doing, and I didn't care to hear anyone tell me how to live...

I was in construction, built houses and mailboxes out of brick for straight and gheys, did my job, collected my pay...I didn't give shit what they did on their time, but damn sure cared about mine, and I didn't feel the need to tell people what I was doing, and I didn't care to hear anyone tell me how to live...
It doesn't matter who people are, as a dollar is still a dollar. Met some awful customers over the years, but always gave them what they wanted - unless they refused to be reasonable.

The bakery failed to make money, so they blamed 'the gheys' and wasted their money at court, rather than baking cakes. Seems like they suck at business and are bitter because they lost a court case.

The gay agenda? Yeah keep it to yourself. Free condoms? Who pays for them? Liberalism is a mental disease.

The gay agenda? Yeah keep it to yourself. Free condoms? Who pays for them? Liberalism is a mental disease.
Who pays for the public swimming pool?

Who pays for the public swimming pool?
Don't you pay to use those?

Forum List

Back