Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

So are interfaith weddings. The first time a "Christian" baker refuses to bake a cake for a couple of fatties (gluttony is a true sin) or an interfaith or divorced couple, I'll believe their religiosity.

But you will never see that because it's not about being a Christian, it's about being a bigot.
Your argument has holes in it. Problem is their sexual choice is just that a choice to sin. Just because some are fat doesn't mean they can control it. Libtard logic is bull....
Sexual choice? No sir romantic choice. There is more to it than sex.
Yep, mental illness
So what is the mental or behavioral pattern that causes suffering or poor ability to function in ordinary life?
Different and you know it. Gay is a sexual choice period.
So again what is the mental or behavioral pattern that causes suffering or poor ability to function in ordinary life?

Well...one thing's for sure, "what gay is" now HAS to be dissected under a very bright light to determine what the Constitution protects and what it doesn't.

"Your honor, I call my first witness....Ms. Anne Heche....."

So are interfaith weddings. The first time a "Christian" baker refuses to bake a cake for a couple of fatties (gluttony is a true sin) or an interfaith or divorced couple, I'll believe their religiosity.

But you will never see that because it's not about being a Christian, it's about being a bigot.
Your argument has holes in it. Problem is their sexual choice is just that a choice to sin. Just because some are fat doesn't mean they can control it. Libtard logic is bull....
Yep, mental illness
So what is the mental or behavioral pattern that causes suffering or poor ability to function in ordinary life?
Religion is a choice period

Well...one thing's for sure, "what gay is" now HAS to be dissected under a very bright light to determine what the Constitution protects and what it doesn't.

"Your honor, I call my first witness....Ms. Anne Heche....."

What does Anne Heche have to do with your obsession with homosexuality? She experimented with bisexuality as a younger woman and dated Ellen. So what?

You're taking Leviticus 18:22 out of context. It was referring to temple prostitution and sex worship.

I'm not wrong

Romans 1: 26-27. Homosexuality is a sin throughout the Bible

The bible wasn't written in English and the words that were translated into homosexual are malakos and arsenokoite. The first word means soft or weak. The second word was made up by Paul. It also didn't mean homosexual. It meant a male prostitute used in temple sex rituals.

Mhm....it's a sin and an abomination.

No, my argument has cafeteria Christian all over it. Fat people are sinful. It's pure gluttony. Even more sinful are interfaith marriages. Not a single Christian baker has refused to bake a cake for a Christian marrying a Jew... Proving it's all about being a good bigot not about being a good Christian.

The bible wasn't written in English and the words that were translated into homosexual are malakos and arsenokoite. The first word means soft or weak. The second word was made up by Paul. It also didn't mean homosexual. It meant a male prostitute used in temple sex rituals.

Coming from a bigot like you means nothing. And yes you are a bigot. It's so funny you Christian haters call anyone a bigot, you idiots don't even know the meaning of the word. Hypocritical assholes
This is pathetic. You are just calling people named because they don't agree with you.

That's how SassySlinger operates. Don't provide her too many facts she can't counter, she'll put you on "ignore". She likes ad hominems though.

Is something that Silhouette will not accept- because she wants the children of gay couples to be harmed by denying them married parents.

Putting children into the circumstance of having “gay parents” is what harms them by denying them a proper set of married parents. Declaring that gay couple to be “married” does nothing to mitigate the harm that comes of putting children into that situation.

Oh please...by all means, describe this "harm". Be specific.

How often do adulterers demand a custom cake as part of a celebration of their adultery?

If I were a baker, I would equally refuse to produce such a cake as I would to produce a cake celebrating an immoral homosexual mockery of a wedding.
BULL

Really? What makes you think you're qualified to state more authoritatively than I, what I would or would not do in accordance with my conscience and moral values?

No, my argument has cafeteria Christian all over it. Fat people are sinful. It's pure gluttony. Even more sinful are interfaith marriages. Not a single Christian baker has refused to bake a cake for a Christian marrying a Jew... Proving it's all about being a good bigot not about being a good Christian.
Interfaith marriages aren't a sin. Gay is more sinful period.

Yep, mental illness

Having sex is a sexual choice.

Who we are attracted to is not a choice.

I have never been sexually attracted to men- not my choice.

I have chosen never to have sex with men(or other women now that I am married).

Perhaps for you though- your sexual experience is different.

Coming from a bigot like you means nothing. And yes you are a bigot. It's so funny you Christian haters call anyone a bigot, you idiots don't even know the meaning of the word. Hypocritical assholes
This is pathetic. You are just calling people named because they don't agree with you.

That's how SassySlinger operates. Don't provide her too many facts she can't counter, she'll put you on "ignore". She likes ad hominems though.
That doesn't really lend any credibility to her case.

Wait a moment.

Does a Christian care what a non-Christian does- whether what a non-Christian does is 'sinful' or not?

Because according to Christianity- it is a sin to worship any 'false idols'- so any non-Christians are by definition sinning.

So a celebration of the wedding of a Christian to a non-Christian would indeed be a sin. The celebration of the wedding of any non-Christians would be celebrating 'false idols'...

Warning Against Idolatry

14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

I mean if you aren't cherry picking which 'sins' to not serve.

You're the idiot that just claimed interfaith marriages are a sin.Good gawd you're dumber than a freaking stump

You're taking advice from a sock. LOL I saw the "owner" lurking a few minutes ago

No it isn't.

You're the idiot that just claimed interfaith marriages are a sin.Good gawd you're dumber than a freaking stump
Calling people dumb because they don't agree with you is not really any kind of argument.

You're taking advice from a sock. LOL I saw the "owner" lurking a few minutes ago
Well it would be advice if you didn't confirm it. It's really just confirmation.

I don't break any rules. I disagree and I do it politely. I'd love to meet the owner.

Calling people dumb because they don't agree with you is not really any kind of argument.

Look whoever you are, be gay I don't care, get pretend married again I don't care, do whatever makes your little heart content, I don't care. I do care when you try and force it on me or my children. Don't and we won't have any issues, do and I'll tell you where you can go in a hand basket. Understand this, you will be better off

Last edited:
Look whoever you are, be gay I don't care, get pretend married again I don't care, do whatever makes your little heart is content, I don't care. I do care when you try and force it on me or my children. Don't and we won't have any issues, do and I'll tell you where you can go in a hand basket. Understand this, you will be better off

The perverts aren't happy just to be left alone to practice their perversions in privacy and peace. If they were, there'd be little conflict over it.

They aren't satisfied as long as anyone else is allowed to disapprove of them, even in private. (See: Brendan Eich)

A generation ago, they cried, “Don't force your morality on me!” Now, they demand that their immorality be forced on all of us who want no part of it.

This is what happens when good tries to compromise with evil.

This is how evil wins—not by any fair, honest fight, but by deception and subterfuge, but lulling good into false “compromise”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back