Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

Leviticus 18 verse 22, read it to know you are wrong.
when taken out of context to support lies they are used incorrectly. The retard who posted them is wrong.
You're taking Leviticus 18:22 out of context. It was referring to temple prostitution and sex worship.

I'm not wrong

Romans 1: 26-27. Homosexuality is a sin throughout the Bible

The bible wasn't written in English and the words that were translated into homosexual are malakos and arsenokoite. The first word means soft or weak. The second word was made up by Paul. It also didn't mean homosexual. It meant a male prostitute used in temple sex rituals.

Mhm....it's a sin and an abomination.
To practice sex worship, Yes I agree.
Same sex sex is a sin period.

You're taking Leviticus 18:22 out of context. It was referring to temple prostitution and sex worship.

I'm not wrong

The bible wasn't written in English and the words that were translated into homosexual are malakos and arsenokoite. The first word means soft or weak. The second word was made up by Paul. It also didn't mean homosexual. It meant a male prostitute used in temple sex rituals.

Incorrect period

Incorrect period
You are wrong, period.

Incorrect period
You are wrong, period.
Prove it.

Yes he is. Leviticus says nothing about it nor Romans. I'm not really liberal.
Those are bible verses. You think they are wrong?
when taken out of context to support lies they are used incorrectly. The retard who posted them is wrong.

I'm not wrong

So are interfaith weddings. The first time a "Christian" baker refuses to bake a cake for a couple of fatties (gluttony is a true sin) or an interfaith or divorced couple, I'll believe their religiosity.

But you will never see that because it's not about being a Christian, it's about being a bigot.

I'm not wrong

So are interfaith weddings. The first time a "Christian" baker refuses to bake a cake for a couple of fatties (gluttony is a true sin) or an interfaith or divorced couple, I'll believe their religiosity.

But you will never see that because it's not about being a Christian, it's about being a bigot.
Your argument has holes in it. Problem is their sexual choice is just that a choice to sin. Just because some are fat doesn't mean they can control it. Libtard logic is bull....

I'm not wrong

Coming from a bigot like you means nothing. And yes you are a bigot. It's so funny you Christian haters call anyone a bigot, you idiots don't even know the meaning of the word. Hypocritical assholes

I'm not wrong

Your argument has holes in it. Problem is their sexual choice is just that a choice to sin. Just because some are fat doesn't mean they can control it. Libtard logic is bull....
Sexual choice? No sir romantic choice. There is more to it than sex.

I'm not wrong

Coming from a bigot like you means nothing. And yes you are a bigot. It's so funny you Christian haters call anyone a bigot, you idiots don't even know the meaning of the word. Hypocritical assholes
This is pathetic. You are just calling people named because they don't agree with you.

This is pathetic. You are just calling people named because they don't agree with you.

GFY loon. Gawd you're annoying

Pointing out truth can get annoying.

Pointing out truth can get annoying.

It's obvious you're a homosexual and an annoying one at that. Now run along and try to convince someone else you are "normal".....you're not

Is something that Silhouette will not accept- because she wants the children of gay couples to be harmed by denying them married parents.

Putting children into the circumstance of having “gay parents” is what harms them by denying them a proper set of married parents. Declaring that gay couple to be “married” does nothing to mitigate the harm that comes of putting children into that situation.

So is adultery

I don't see anyone refusing to bake a cake for adulterers

How often do adulterers demand a custom cake as part of a celebration of their adultery?

If I were a baker, I would equally refuse to produce such a cake as I would to produce a cake celebrating an immoral homosexual mockery of a wedding.

Yep, mental illness

Practicing what libtards do.

Yep, mental illness
So what is the mental or behavioral pattern that causes suffering or poor ability to function in ordinary life?

Practicing what libtards do.
You're a "libtard?"

Yep, mental illness
So what is the mental or behavioral pattern that causes suffering or poor ability to function in ordinary life?
Different and you know it. Gay is a sexual choice period.

Forum List

Back