Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

So is adultery

I don't see anyone refusing to bake a cake for adulterers

The New Testament, the one Christians follow, is specific about not the individual sinner, but the spread of the homosexual culture itself. Read Jude 1. Adulterers, if they came in saying "we intend to marry and then cheat on each other constantly" and gave that type of "marriage" a name....like "open marriage" or "swingers marriage" would get the same reception at the Klein's bakery I suspect.

The Keins are not allowed to promote the spread of a sin as a movement; while at the same time if a hungry gay person came in and wanted to buy a cupcake to eat or an adulterer came in to buy a scone, the bakery would not be supporting a movement, only a man. Read Jude 1.

Would Kleins bakery sell a wedding cake to an obviously pregnant bride?

You bet they would

So is adultery

The New Testament, the one Christians follow, is specific about not the individual sinner, but the spread of the homosexual culture itself. Read Jude 1. Adulterers, if they came in saying "we intend to marry and then cheat on each other constantly" and gave that type of "marriage" a name....like "open marriage" or "swingers marriage" would get the same reception at the Klein's bakery I suspect.

The Keins are not allowed to promote the spread of a sin as a movement; while at the same time if a hungry gay person came in and wanted to buy a cupcake to eat or an adulterer came in to buy a scone, the bakery would not be supporting a movement, only a man. Read Jude 1.

Jude 1 doesn't mention homosexuality.

Jesus never mentions homosexuals and certainly never discusses 'homosexual culture'.

Leviticus 18 verse 22, read it to know you are wrong.
when taken out of context to support lies they are used incorrectly. The retard who posted them is wrong.
You're taking Leviticus 18:22 out of context. It was referring to temple prostitution and sex worship.

I'm not wrong

Romans 1: 26-27. Homosexuality is a sin throughout the Bible

So is adultery

Adulterers don't run around flaunting their sexual perversion in everyone's face. When faggots run around looking like funny side show rejects they get what is coming to them.

Ummm...yes they do
They cheat in public flaunting their adultery

Why would you bake a cake for a known adulterer?

Because the dollar outweighs the cross when it comes to divorce but if fags want a cake suddenly the pious clutch their pearls.

That being said, I don't think any business should be forced to do business with any person and for any reason.

You're taking Leviticus 18:22 out of context. It was referring to temple prostitution and sex worship.

I'm not wrong

So is adultery

Adulterers don't run around flaunting their sexual perversion in everyone's face. When faggots run around looking like funny side show rejects they get what is coming to them.

Ummm...yes they do

Because the dollar outweighs the cross when it comes to divorce but if fags want a cake suddenly the pious clutch their pearls.

That being said, I don't think any business should be forced to do business with any person and for any reason.

How exactly is a baker supposed to know if someone is divorced...or an adulterer? This would be that infamous "gotcha moment"

So is adultery

Ummm...yes they do

How exactly is a baker supposed to know if someone is divorced...or an adulterer? This would be that infamous "gotcha moment"

I grew up in a small town. You couldn't take a piss without someone knowing the color. lol.

These moral objections never seem to be applied consistently which is why we should do away with PA laws almost entirely. Let the free market decide if these places deserve our duckets or not.

So is adultery

Ummm...yes they do

I grew up in a small town. You couldn't take a piss without someone knowing the color. lol.

These moral objections never seem to be applied consistently which is why we should do away with PA laws almost entirely. Let the free market decide if these places deserve our duckets or not.

Perhaps but you know my intent and I do agree, let the markets decide and guess what, bakers will go on baking cakes and homosexuals will go on getting cakes. This is all rubbish

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
So is adultery

Would Kleins bakery sell a wedding cake to an obviously pregnant bride?

You bet they would
Of course, if they aren't already married, daddy needs to get his shotgun to make it right.

Ummm...yes they do

Perhaps but you know my intent and I do agree, let the markets decide and guess what, bakers will go on baking cakes and homosexuals will go on getting cakes. This is all rubbish

Oh, I agree. I am happy to know that incidents are happening very infrequently.

So is adultery

Jude 1 makes no mention of same sex marriage.

They bake cakes. Someone ordered a cake. They refused to bake a cake.

So is adultery

Jude 1 doesn't mention homosexuality.

Jesus never mentions homosexuals and certainly never discusses 'homosexual culture'.
Jesus mentions sexuall immorality which homosexuality is.

Yes he is. Leviticus says nothing about it nor Romans. I'm not really liberal.
Those are bible verses. You think they are wrong?
when taken out of context to support lies they are used incorrectly. The retard who posted them is wrong.

I'm not wrong

The bible wasn't written in English and the words that were translated into homosexual are malakos and arsenokoite. The first word means soft or weak. The second word was made up by Paul. It also didn't mean homosexual. It meant a male prostitute used in temple sex rituals.

Mhm....it's a sin and an abomination.
To practice sex worship, Yes I agree.

I'm not wrong

The bible wasn't written in English and the words that were translated into homosexual are malakos and arsenokoite. The first word means soft or weak. The second word was made up by Paul. It also didn't mean homosexual. It meant a male prostitute used in temple sex rituals.

Whatever..now run along and bother someone that will buy your nonsense....I don't

I'm not wrong

Whatever..now run along and bother someone that will buy your nonsense....I don't

Whatever indeed. I don't ask you to buy anything. You can believe whatever you want. But if you want credibility when speaking like you know anything about the bible it would be best to educate yourself.

Whatever indeed. I don't ask you to buy anything. You can believe whatever you want. But if you want credibility when speaking like you know anything about the bible it would be best to educate yourself.

Go away. You bore me with your limited knowledge.

So is adultery

Ummm...yes they do

Sin is still sin regardless if you do it knowingly or not.

So is adultery

Ummm...yes they do

Wooooosh right over your head. Please stop responding to me, you're an idiot

No. Limited knowledge is more than no knowledge.

If you don't want to see my posts put me in ignore.

I may very well do that, you're annoying.....and ignorant.

Ummm...yes they do

Wooooosh right over your head. Please stop responding to me, you're an idiot
Mdk has a point. I'm not going to let you off the hook. If you don't want me to respond to you leave the board.

I may very well do that, you're annoying.....and ignorant.
Because you can't make an argument.

I consider it victory when I get you to take that route.

Forum List

Back