Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

I've posted this about, I dunno five or six times by now. This is very old news.

Wrong.

Someone went to a number of Muslim bakeries in Michigan, where that state's public accommodations law lacks a provision for sexual orientation.

Consequently this fails as a false comparison fallacy.
^^^^This fails as composition fallacy

Heh. I thought I'd seen you spam-botting that line a bit aggressively, spouting it like a kid with a new toy, go vroom vroom - a poor response without actually addressing the issue --

So for shits and giggles, I did a search, just this month, "This fails as composition fallacy" (and nothing more) has been vroom vroomed by the def-con 22 times this month (there's more pages beyond that...)

You should goferit 7 more times today to make it a leap day trophy. :lol:

1. Post
    Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order
    ^^^^This fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, 3 minutes ago in forum: Current Events

2. Post
    Why I Left the Right: How Studying Religion Made Me a Liberal
    ^^^fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Yesterday at 11:36 PM in forum: Politics

3. Post
    What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?
    ^^^this fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Saturday at 6:20 PM in forum: Politics

4. Post
    ^^^^^^Fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Saturday at 1:10 PM in forum: Current Events

5. Post
    Major editorial boards condemn Trump
    ^^^^fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Thursday at 1:05 PM in forum: Election Forums

6. Post
    With Liberty, and Justice for Straight, White, Male Property Owners.
    Post by: defcon4, Wednesday at 11:05 PM in forum: Politics

7. Post
    Is the Fix in For Hillary?
    ^^^^^fails a composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 21, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

8. Post
    List Of Idiots Who Think Obama Had Scalia Killed
    ^^^^fails a composition fallacy.
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 15, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

9. Post
    List Of Idiots Who Think Obama Had Scalia Killed
    ^^^^^this is composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 15, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

10. Post
    Scalia question
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 14, 2016 in forum: Current Events

11. Post
    Putin's Can Of "Whoop Ass"
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 14, 2016 in forum: Politics

12. Post
    Scalia question
    ^^^^^ fails as composition fallacy....
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 14, 2016 in forum: Current Events

13. Post
    Contumacious, senile or retarded
    ^^^^^this fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 14, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

14. Post
    Oral and Anal Sex Outlawed
    This fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 10, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

15. Post
    Oral and Anal Sex Outlawed
    Failing as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 9, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

16. Post
    My Chancellor "Send Them All Back"
    Fails, this is composition fallacy...
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 9, 2016 in forum: Current Events

17. Post
    THE DEVIL’S PLEASURE PALACE
    Fails as this is a composition fallacy...
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 9, 2016 in forum: Reviews

18. Post
    Stop Bashing God - Take it up with Me Instead
    This fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 8, 2016 in forum: USMB Badlands

19. Post
    Trumps Latest Exhibit of Presidentiality
    ...this is composition fallacy...
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 8, 2016 in forum: Current Events

20. Post
    Denver super bowl win is racist
    ...this fails as composition fallacy
    Post by: defcon4, Feb 8, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

1. Post
      We need more Tank & bucs90 race-baiting threads in Current Events!!!
      This fails as composition fallacy...
      Post by: defcon4, Feb 8, 2016 in forum: The Flame Zone

2. Post
      Erasing History
      This fails as a composition fallacy
      Post by: defcon4, Feb 7, 2016 in forum: Current Events
It is what it is.... if it is a composition fallacy then what else could be said about it? Thank you for your concern Clayton.... uhmm....Peperview.... just skip it if it bothers you... it is not offensive language it is an observation. I could answer to nonsense with "this is a red herring fallacy" would you like me to change up for your convenience?
Sounds like a composition fallacy to me.

1. Yes it did: the 1st and 14th Amendments.

2. Yes it does: Romans 1 and most particularly Jude 1 of the New Testament. And very specific things said too; especially about allowing the phenomenon of a homosexual cult to spread throughout God's normal and moral heterosexual societies...
1. No it didn't.

2. You are mistaken.
2. No she isn't. Read Leviticus and Romans.
Libs are so wrong.
Yes he is. Leviticus says nothing about it nor Romans. I'm not really liberal.
Leviticus 18 verse 22, read it to know you are wrong.
Those secular laws are mans laws. Man is flawed. The Bible is truth.
bible-contradictions.png
Wrong again.
Those are bible verses. You think they are wrong?
when taken out of context to support lies they are used incorrectly. The retard who posted them is wrong.
Who cares about Leviticus? It's just stories and rules in a book we are not required to follow.
Your stupidity is showing.

No contradiction, here.

God gave one set of laws to Noah and his immediate descendants. He gave a fuller law, many generations later, to the Israelites, through Moses. When Jesus came, he gave us a higher law than that given through Moses.

God certainly has the authority, to give somewhat different laws to people in different times, according to their differing needs, circumstances, and abilities.

When did God give the law....Thou shall not bake wedding cakes for fags?

Who cares about Leviticus? It's just stories and rules in a book we are not required to follow.
That's the major problem with religious groups. They want to apply the contents of their Holy Writ on everybody else. The particular writing in such books applies to them only. There are basic laws of the natural man that apply to everybody and it is included in every "book."

Only to happy to point out to the readers the extent of your poor debating skills.

Have a composed day!
There is nothing to debate with partisan hacks... that's the point.... You never get thought out intelligent argument from certain people...

There is nothing to debate with partisan hacks... that's the point.... You never get thought out intelligent argument from certain people...

The great thing is, you don't have to belong to a political party or even be a citizen of this country to understand that gay marriage, besides being a behavior that others are now forced to promote in violation of their faith, strips children involved in the contract of either a father or mother for life. No party necessary to understand this is a visceral wrong, an emotional injury to any child so deprived: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

The great thing is, you don't have to belong to a political party or even be a citizen of this country to understand that gay marriage, besides being a behavior that others are now forced to promote in violation of their faith, strips children involved in the contract of either a father or mother for life. No party necessary to understand this is a visceral wrong, an emotional injury to any child so deprived: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

So does divorce

There are more children of divorced couples than gay couples

In the past, I have been on the side of the Christian baker. I don't think they should be compelled to make or decorate a specific cake that would somehow violate their religion. What I would like to know is how the wedding cake for the gay couple would be any different than the cakes made for heterosexual couples. Did the lesbians want two brides on top of the cake? I believe the baker should have the final artistic control the cakes she decorates and thus be able to deny to make cakes decorated in a manner she finds offensive.

On the other hand, if the wedding cake for the lesbian couple was not different than a wedding cake for a straight couple, then the baker should have made the cake. Suposely, they had no problem selling off the shelf baked goods to the couple for a while. Its just a cake damnit!

Did they refuse to sell apple pies to teenage boys (ref. The movie American Pie)
If it didn't matter, then the gay couple could have bought any cake off the shelf and called it a wedding cake.

I go to a Muslim owned bakery in Westwood. I've been in there when a gay couple tried to order a wedding cake and got told to choose any cake on the shelf.
Traditional couples usually special order wedding cakes.
The gay couple tried to special order a cake. The bakery doesn't do special orders. Just take one off the shelf.

The bakery does special orders, just not for everyone who walks in the door. Special orders for special people.

It's funny that anyone believes Tipsy and his mythical muslim baker.
Someone went to a number of muslim bakeries trying to get a wedding cake for a same sex wedding and got thrown out. That was filmed. Meanwhile if anyone wants to go to Paris bakery on Westwood Blvd they can buy a nice cake right off the shelf.

As I said- it is funny if anyone believes anything Tipsy posts. This was a typical one of his lies.
  • Not one of the bakeries 'threw' anyone out- they were all quite polite.
  • Not one of the bakeries actually refused to bake a cake
  • Not all of the 'bakeries' even baked cakes
  • If you watch the 'video'- it is apparent it is a highly edited hatchet job- he couldn't even manage to get anyone to actually care about whether the cake was for a gay wedding- but kept cutting away to other people.
Meanwhile- if you go to a Muslim bakery in Oregon- and it produces custom cakes- and it refuses to produce your gay wedding cake- or your Easter cake- you have recourse to the exact same law that requires all bakeries in Oregon to not discriminate.

The great thing is, you don't have to belong to a political party or even be a citizen of this country to understand that gay marriage,

Is something that Silhouette will not accept- because she wants the children of gay couples to be harmed by denying them married parents.

1. Yes it did: the 1st and 14th Amendments.

2. Yes it does: Romans 1 and most particularly Jude 1 of the New Testament. And very specific things said too; especially about allowing the phenomenon of a homosexual cult to spread throughout God's normal and moral heterosexual societies...
1. No it didn't.

2. You are mistaken.
2. No she isn't. Read Leviticus and Romans.
Libs are so wrong.
Yes he is. Leviticus says nothing about it nor Romans. I'm not really liberal.
Leviticus 18 verse 22, read it to know you are wrong.
Those secular laws are mans laws. Man is flawed. The Bible is truth.
bible-contradictions.png
Wrong again.
Those are bible verses. You think they are wrong?
when taken out of context to support lies they are used incorrectly. The retard who posted them is wrong.

I am always amused by Christians who quote Leviticus when it comes to homosexuality- but somehow don't feel compelled to follow any of the other rules of Leviticus.

I do think the fine charged against the bakers was excessive.
The fines are supposed to be high enough that Christian businesses are put out of business. It's a nicer way of getting rid of Christians than beheading them but the principle is the same.

The fines apply to every business- even Christians are required to follow the law- and then they have to pay the same fines as everyone else.

So does divorce

There are more children of divorced couples than gay couples

Gee ya think? LMFAO

The fines apply to every business- even Christians are required to follow the law- and then they have to pay the same fines as everyone else.

Well see that's just the thing Syriusly....the Kleins are saying they don't have to play along with gay behaviors because their contention is that Obergefell was arrived at illegally and improperly, without taking into account that behaviors besides religious ones, don't have any protections at all in the Constitution. And nowhere in the Constitution is it mentioned that driver's licenses or marriage licenses are "rights accessible to all regardless of their qualifications"..

So, get out your science manuals and brush up on your "gays were born that way" arguments, because at this point it's all you have. Otherwise, the Kleins will win if you fail to demonstrate beyond a shadow of doubt why the US Supreme Court must eradicate the 1st & 14th Amendment protections for the exercise of religious beliefs for ALL US Citizens...not just pastors when they occupy the real estate inside the threshold of a church building.

When you insert a false premise "gay behaviors = race" into Loving v Virginia to force an unconstitutional civil-rights suppressing "law" upon the 50 states, be prepared for that premise to get called out and argued until we all understand what makes gays tick. If its behavioral, not one soul in the US has to play along in violation of their faith.

You can feel free as you like to have sex with the same gender. But you may not feel as free as you like to call that "married" and force other people to call that "married" also in violation of their faith. Blacks marrying whites did not disrupt the definition of "man and wife" as described in all 50 states. So Loving won. Depriving children of either a mother or father for life is something Christians cannot sign onto. It's not just an issue of homosexual culture they're forbidden to promote (Jude 1 New Testament). It's also an issue of wounding children that their Bible does not allow.

Last edited:

Well see that's just the thing Syriusly....the Kleins are saying they don't have to play along with gay behaviors because their contention is that Obergefell was arrived at illegally and improperly, without taking into account that behaviors besides religious ones, don't have any protections at all in the Constitution.

So, get out your science manuals and brush up on your "gays were born that way" arguments, because at this point it's all you have. Otherwise, the Kleins will win if you fail to demonstrate beyond a shadow of doubt why the US Supreme Court must eradicate the 1st & 14th Amendment protections for the exercise of religious beliefs for ALL US Citizens...not just pastors when they occupy the real estate inside the threshold of a church building.

When you insert a false premise "gay behaviors = race" into Loving v Virginia to force an unconstitutional civil-rights suppressing "law" upon the 50 states, be prepared for that premise to get called out and argued until we all understand what makes gays tick. If its behavioral, not one soul in the US has to play along in violation of their faith.
PA laws have been found constitutional for decades now, mentally ill one.

And you lost the "behavior" argument yesterday, so stop using it.

Well see that's just the thing Syriusly....the Kleins are saying they don't have to play along with.

The Klein's were required to follow the same law as everyone else.

Just as business's who have not wanted to serve women, or Jews, or blacks have been required to follow the law.

No special exemption from the law because the owners of the business claim to be Christian.

PA laws have been found constitutional for decades now, mentally ill one.

And you lost the "behavior" argument yesterday, so stop using it.

No. :popcorn:
Yes, big-time. Many "behaviors" are protected, like your religion and your speech, just to name two, not to mention voting and owning a gun. Face it, for once, you're fucked on this. The courts said the same thing. That Dogma won't hunt.

If it didn't matter, then the gay couple could have bought any cake off the shelf and called it a wedding cake.

I go to a Muslim owned bakery in Westwood. I've been in there when a gay couple tried to order a wedding cake and got told to choose any cake on the shelf.
Traditional couples usually special order wedding cakes.
The gay couple tried to special order a cake. The bakery doesn't do special orders. Just take one off the shelf.

The bakery does special orders, just not for everyone who walks in the door. Special orders for special people.

It's funny that anyone believes Tipsy and his mythical muslim baker.
Someone went to a number of muslim bakeries trying to get a wedding cake for a same sex wedding and got thrown out. That was filmed. Meanwhile if anyone wants to go to Paris bakery on Westwood Blvd they can buy a nice cake right off the shelf.

As I said- it is funny if anyone believes anything Tipsy posts. This was a typical one of his lies.
  • Not one of the bakeries 'threw' anyone out- they were all quite polite.
  • Not one of the bakeries actually refused to bake a cake
  • Not all of the 'bakeries' even baked cakes
  • If you watch the 'video'- it is apparent it is a highly edited hatchet job- he couldn't even manage to get anyone to actually care about whether the cake was for a gay wedding- but kept cutting away to other people.
Meanwhile- if you go to a Muslim bakery in Oregon- and it produces custom cakes- and it refuses to produce your gay wedding cake- or your Easter cake- you have recourse to the exact same law that requires all bakeries in Oregon to not discriminate.

Yup.

This is very old news.

“Many were very friendly,” [Crowder] acknowledged, adding that “no one said ‘No, we won’t do it.’” Exclusive Interview: Behind The Scenes Look At Steven Crowder | Western Journalism

Forum List

Back