Christian churches MUST change their teachings on homosexuality

Oh, while we're on the subject, how many of you knew we had at least one President who wasn't a Christian, by his own admission?

Any guesses?
There were far more who said they were and weren't. What's your point?

I thought we were a Christian nation.

Oh, the answer is William Howard Taft:

"I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, and there are many other of the postulates of the orthodox creed to which I cannot subscribe."

Read more at: William Howard Taft Quotes at BrainyQuote

Add any more you know of.
Taft was a religious man all of his life.

William Howard Taft

If a church preaches against homosexuality and you are a queer and offended? Don't go to that church....how tough is that? Why should people change their belief system because a bunch of candy asses that get all butt hurt that some might disagree with their lifestyle?

Tell that to the Christians who want to trump the Constitution with their religion trump card.

Examples??????????
There are no examples because it's a complete fabrication, lol.

KIm Davis didn't?

Kim Davis tried to re-write the Constitution? How fucking stupid was your comment? She stood her ground...the queers were free to find some other clerk so they could get a license in order to merge their two corporate entities under admiralty law making the state a third party to their unholy union. Big supporter of the queer faction, are ya? It figures.......
a conspiracy theorist and a homophobe ! who'd a thunk it!

Oh, while we're on the subject, how many of you knew we had at least one President who wasn't a Christian, by his own admission?

Any guesses?

"I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, and there are many other of the postulates of the orthodox creed to which I cannot subscribe."

William Howard Taft

I'd be a praying man if I was stuck in a bathtub multiple times too

Any guesses?

William Howard Taft

I'd be a praying man if I was stuck in a bathtub multiple times too
if I prayed it would be for the furniture ,,,

Tell that to the Christians who want to trump the Constitution with their religion trump card.

Examples??????????

KIm Davis didn't?

Kim Davis tried to re-write the Constitution? How fucking stupid was your comment? She stood her ground...the queers were free to find some other clerk so they could get a license in order to merge their two corporate entities under admiralty law making the state a third party to their unholy union. Big supporter of the queer faction, are ya? It figures.......

I know a helluva lot more than you do..........exponentially more. You couldn't wrap your mind around what I know to be fact. Homophobe? No, but I do have a disdain for the militant LGBT that has now turned their attention to grade school kids with organizations like GLSEN where they promote queerness.......I have a real problem with that....and if you have a problem with the fact that I have a problem with that? Tough shit.....

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

It begins. I told you all a few days ago they would come for the churches.

This is nothing "unexpected". I remember a line in the movie "Braveheart" where Longshanks remarks "If we can't weed them out - we'll BREED them out" and that's the thing fags are counting on today. Folks my age (by a LARGE majority) will always be against the perverts. That. however, doesn't matter. With these kids currently being taught in public schools that this perversion is "perfectly normal" it is only a matter of time before Churches either change (to accomodate) the perverts (and goes against the Bible) or they will eventually close their doors (which is what the fags have been about from day one). In essence - this country is doomed.

Examples??????????

KIm Davis didn't?

I know a helluva lot more than you do..........exponentially more. You couldn't wrap your mind around what I know to be fact. Homophobe? No, but I do have a disdain for the militant LGBT that has now turned their attention to grade school kids with organizations like GLSEN where they promote queerness.......I have a real problem with that....and if you have a problem with the fact that I have a problem with that? Tough shit.....

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

This is nothing "unexpected". I remember a line in the movie "Braveheart" where Longshanks remarks "If we can't weed them out - we'll BREED them out" and that's the thing fags are counting on today. Folks my age (by a LARGE majority) will always be against the perverts. That. however, doesn't matter. With these kids currently being taught in public schools that this perversion is "perfectly normal" it is only a matter of time before Churches either change (to accomodate) the perverts (and goes against the Bible) or they will eventually close their doors (which is what the fags have been about from day one). In essence - this country is doomed.
The early church met house to house. When tribulation comes, we'll be meeting house to house. China has an underground church 100 million strong who have no part of the communist three self church. They are growing by the day. Ditto for Iranian Christians.

The average estimates among male respondents are that 16% of men and 21% of women are homosexual. Among female respondents, the average estimates are that 26% of men and 23% of women are homosexual. Somewhat interestingly, both sexes believe there are more homosexuals in the opposite sex than in their own sex.

So Jesus is the only one who decides what is marriage in this country. What congressional district is he from?

They can't find a word in the Bible that condemns same sex civil marriage.
Nor can you find it in most of the marriage laws created long ago, but that's because nobody even considered it back then.

Which from a purely legal standpoint...makes gay marriage bans a brand new thing, thus NOT upholding traditional marriage.

Having said that, if gay marriage was something they had considered when they created those laws, like Polygamy, they would have most likely prohibited it.

Toxicmedia, how dare you bring logic and sanity to this thread. There is no need to stoop to such levels. Mind you- I will be following you and will call you out again if I see you using anymore of your fancy shmancy historical facts.

A marriage recognized by the state under admiralty law is simply the merger of two corporate entities while making the state a third party to it.
In a practical sense...my ex wife is a hag.

Amazing how different two points of view can be ain't it!
The countenance on a woman's face reveals the worth of the man she is married to. There is your 'other' point of view.

The early church met house to house. When tribulation comes, we'll be meeting house to house. China has an underground church 100 million strong who have no part of the communist three self church. They are growing by the day. Ditto for Iranian Christians.
not the rapture tribulation ploy again.

KIm Davis didn't?

Lame..................

KIm Davis didn't?

Lame..................
fact...

The average estimates among male respondents are that 16% of men and 21% of women are homosexual. Among female respondents, the average estimates are that 26% of men and 23% of women are homosexual. Somewhat interestingly, both sexes believe there are more homosexuals in the opposite sex than in their own sex.

And in all seriousness - I believe that the estimates are incorrect. I believe that 2% of Men "might" be fags and 4% of women "might" be lesbians.

For such a small percentage - you wonder how it is that the world has went ape-shit accommodating them...

and next we're coming for your guns,,,,and kma my Jewish ass

And in all seriousness - I believe that the estimates are incorrect. I believe that 2% of Men "might" be fags and 4% of women "might" be lesbians.

For such a small percentage - you wonder how it is that the world has went ape-shit accommodating them...
what you believe and what is fact are mutually exclusive.
everyone except those who are in prison should be accommodated.

Christian churches don't have to do squat....the homos really need to get past this nonsense

Forum List

Back