Christian extremists are better than Muslim extremists?

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Ya know, whenever it has been pointed out that overgeneralizing, and lumping all Muslims in with the extremists would be like lumping all Christians in with the extremists of that religion, the immediate response is, amost invariably, that "Christian extremists don't kill those people whose behaviour they disagree with,"

I have always said that this isn't because Christian extremists are more tolerant, but because we live in a country of secular laws that don't let Christians do what they would like with people who don't behave the way they want them to. Now, in the wake of the massacre in Orlando we have actual evidence that this is true:

Now, I would ask, would Christians like everyone to judge all Christians by the positions stated by this asshat?

Ya know, whenever it has been pointed out that overgeneralizing, and lumping all Muslims in with the extremists would be like lumping all Christians in with the extremists of that religion, the immediate response is, amost invariably, that "Christian extremists don't kill those people whose behaviour they disagree with,"

I have always said that this isn't because Christian extremists are more tolerant, but because we live in a country of secular laws that don't let Christians do what they would like with people who don't behave the way they want them to. Now, in the wake of the massacre in Orlando we have actual evidence that this is true:

Now, I would ask, would Christians like everyone to judge all Christians by the positions stated by this asshat?

Are you stupid, dishonest, or a combination of both? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is claiming that ALL Muslims support what this asshole did. NO ONE

Are you stupid, dishonest, or a combination of both? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is claiming that ALL Muslims support what this asshole did. NO ONE

No, just that any one of them could be just like him, which is why we need to ban all Muslims. How, exactly, is that any better?

Yo, this guy is a Typical Democrat Preacher, you know? The Satan Church! By the way, the Muslim was a Democrat, Evil Devil!!! This video was put up already, about three times!!!
Democrats have Churches too, but not the same, see below:
church-of-satan-logo-black.png

"GTP"
obama-devil.jpg

Last edited:

No, just that any one of them could be just like him, which is why we need to ban all Muslims. How, exactly, is that any better?

And how about you go back to the beginning of the thread on the shooting, and look at the "Camel Jockey", and "Sand Ni99er" comments, and tell me again, how no one is lumping all Muslims together?

Outside of a few fucking idiots, who has said that? And recognize that I could find any extreme idiot who goes too far on virtually ANY topic.

Yo, this guy is a Typical Democrat Preacher, you know? The Satan Church! By the way, the Muslim was a Democrat, Evil Devil!!! This video was put up already, about three times!!!

"GTP"

Fascinating. Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, but fascinating.

Outside of a few fucking idiots, who has said that? And recognize that I could find any extreme idiot who goes too far on virtually ANY topic.

So, wait a minute. Was it 'NO ONE", or, now, "just a few idiots"? Because you seem to be back-pedaling.

And, you still haven't explained how banning all Muslims, because any one of them might be just like the Orlando shooter, isn't characterising an entire religion. Here's a thought. How about we start banning all Christians, because any one of them might be just like those fellows in the videos? I mean, that would be an unfair characterisation of Christians, now would it?

Well, there's a brilliant response. Thanks for stopping by...

But, actually, that's kind of the response I would expect:

"Shut up! Quit pointing out that Christian extremists are no better than the extremists of any other religion!!! We don't want people to know that!!!"
Well, there's a brilliant response. Thanks for stopping by...

But, actually, that's kind of the response I would expect:

"Shut up! Quit pointing out that Christian extremists are no better than the extremists of any other religion!!! We don't want people to know that!!!"

All right mouth, let's put your hypothesis to the test. If secular laws are what is preventing Christians from slaughtering, why don't they stop "any other religion"? Bring to the table all of the massacres being committed by Christians worldwide, where there is no secular law, and I'll bring the one's from "any other religion" and we'll weigh them in the balance.

What you always say is bullshit. While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you, and the man in your video, how many human beings did that man in the video mow down because of his opinion?

Killed in Florida by Christians 0
Killed in Florida by "the other religion" 49
^ There is your difference.
Thanks for stopping by.....

Saying ban all Muslims Is stupid no one is disputing that but acting like radical Muslim terrorist are not a real and present danger is also stupid. You have people on both sides of the political spectrum that take everything to the extreme the trick is learning to ignore them and look at things with common sense and logic.

And whaddoyakno? Suddenly Fair&Balanced decided he does't have anything to say on this subject...

Just because I didn't immediately respond to your drivel doesn't mean I won't respond .

The world is full of stupid morons. If I said "the left wants to ban guns" you would come back and say "no one wants to ban guns" and don't bother denying that, because I've read people write EXACTLY that on this board.

Anyone with a brain knows that NO ONE doesn't mean every fucking person on Earth. There are always a few shit birds who want to go to an extreme on any given subject. And yes, you can check I've never came back after someone said "no one wants to ban guns" with something like "oh yeah well here's two idiots who want to ban all guns that proves you were wrong and some people do want to ban guns"

Mostly because , unlike you, I'm not an idiot who has an agenda.

Saying ban all Muslims Is stupid no one is disputing that but acting like radical Muslim terrorist are not a real and present danger is also stupid. You have people on both sides of the political spectrum that take everything to the extreme the trick is learning to ignore them and look at things with common sense and logic.
Did I say, at any time, that there are not radical terrorists? Only that we need to stop acting like every single Muslim is a possible, and even probable, terrorist.

If Islam is the religion of peace, then why aren't their extremist, extremely peaceful?
The same could be said of Christians. As the two videes clearly demonstrate, the only thing keeping Christian extremists from doing the exact same thing is they live in Western Countries with secular laws.

Hey bro, Orlando is in a western country with secular laws

moron

Forum List

Back