Christian family facing deportation for homeschooling

But your logic is that Christians aren't assholes like the Muslims because they actually ignore the crazy shit in their holy book. (Incidently, so do most of the world's Muslims.)

Both have plenty of assholes, but one culture certainly breeds more violence.

If you look at historically, that would be Christians...

But the problem is you want to include terrorism and exclude wars.

In statistics, we call that "Cherry Picking Data".

Want to try and explain which wars you are talking about?

The tragedy of Nidal Hassan was that the Army kept him as long as they did when he was clearly losing his mind and no longer wanted to be in the army. I blame his fellow officers who covered for him and didn't initiate the process for discharging him.

Agreed, but his act was still based on his religion and culture

No, his act was based on he was crazy.

No one is saying Batman comics are evil because Holmes thought he was the Joker.

As usual, you are wrong.

But am living in today's world, and dealing with today's reality

But the problem is you want to include terrorism and exclude wars
Give me some wars started in my life time based on the culture of Christianity. I guess you think we went into VietNam to force Jesus on the VC.

Okay... let's look at that.

Since you want to FURTHER Cherry pick your data to exclude not only most of history...

Let's look at modern wars.

We've killed at a minimum 100,000 Iraqis and perhaps as many as a million in what President Bush called a "Crusade"... because he listened to a "higher father" than his own father who had the good sense to not go Bahgdad.

Crusade does not mean religion, unless you think the crusade against child abuse is about religion.

We have people in the world in countries facing genocide
People facing starvation and disease
People denied the right to vote or a fair trial

And conservatives take up the cause of a German couple demanding asylum because they can't homeschool their kid

We have people in the world in countries facing genocide
People facing starvation and disease
People denied the right to vote or a fair trial

And Obama goes apocalyptic over a slight decrease in planned spending.

But am living in today's world, and dealing with today's reality

But the problem is you want to include terrorism and exclude wars
Give me some wars started in my life time based on the culture of Christianity. I guess you think we went into VietNam to force Jesus on the VC.

Okay... let's look at that.

Since you want to FURTHER Cherry pick your data to exclude not only most of history...

Let's look at modern wars.

We've killed at a minimum 100,000 Iraqis and perhaps as many as a million in what President Bush called a "Crusade"... because he listened to a "higher father" than his own father who had the good sense to not go Bahgdad.

What on earth does that have to do with Christianity? What happened to the common arguements by the MSM and the left. They say it was WMDs? They say it was oil? They say it was revenge? You say he was doing it in the name of religion? You are straying and stretching... but nice try.

The crusade against terrorism set up Christian governments in Afghanistan and Iraq.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back