Christian family tried to destroy gay son's future and failed. Good!

Christian family simply asked their son to move out as they don’t approve of his lifestyle choice and want to honour their religion Kids are asked to leave home all the time, for all sorts of reasons. Non news, as ever from the OP.
Yes. So Christian of them to disown their son.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- if the Parents find that its needed to perhaps fix and straighten out their son P.P. .
It's not the son who needs "straightening out"

Christian family simply asked their son to move out as they don’t approve of his lifestyle choice and want to honour their religion Kids are asked to leave home all the time, for all sorts of reasons. Non news, as ever from the OP.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- if the Parents find that its needed to perhaps fix and straighten out their son P.P. .
------------------------------- thats YOUR opinion but this thread is about Christian parents and their messed up 'son' P.P..

Is there a fund for heterosexual kids who can't afford the 20k tuition and cry? Maybe more is expected out of straight kids.

Is there a child who has been disowned for being heterosexual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of children are disowned. Does the reason matter? Disowned is disowned, no matter what the reason is for.

No one wanted to destroy his life. Just not support his perversion.
I second this. If they wanted to destroy his life, they would've held him in a cage against his will or just killed him. Washing your hands of someone the way that his family washed their hands of him is no crime.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I second this. If they wanted to destroy his life, they would've held him in a cage against his will or just killed him. Washing your hands of someone the way that his family washed their hands of him is no crime.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Its not a crime, but if your sons sexual preference determines whether or not you love him, then youre a immoral person.

------------------------------- thats YOUR opinion but this thread is about Christian parents and their messed up 'son' P.P..
It's about messed up phony Christians and a son who deserves better

This the problem with religion. It drives people to abandoning their own offspring.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Held him in a cage...like the current Administration, eh?

What deadly disease RAVAGED the homosexual population until doctors could find a way to curb it?

Your asshole is a one way street and I dont give a damn if you're queer or straight. You stick your junk in the trunk you are one sick motherfucker
Of course...I love it when homophobes forget that lesbians have less instances of HIV than any hetero population.
Getting along is way overrated

Such great news! This kid was not responsible for the shitty way his "parents" treated him. You go, Seth!
Shitty? As in poop on dick syndrome? As in FAG?

We know that you are homophobic. Why advertise it some more? What is it with you people???
We're heteros. We know that you heterophobes despise our ability to breed.

#HeteroPride

I'm a heterosexual, moron. I'm not good at moving photos on the internet, but my faves are all males and I'm female. Where do you idiots get this shit from?
Our #HeteroPride, silly. Breeding envy is what homos are all about.

I bet you're one of those white women who preach against white privilege.

I don't "preach against white privilege." But if a situation arises in which someone is given an advantage, or is being put at a disadvantage, because of a certain innate characteristic they have, I believe in speaking up in order to improve the world. The word "justice" is NOT a meaningless term.

Last edited:
This the problem with religion. It drives people to abandoning their own offspring.
------------------------------------------ aw funny , how old is this ADULT and abnormal gay guy pwick . its not like he is a a widdle baby being abandoned on the Southern border by his 'mex' or other third world [diverse] Parents Nia [born in 88] .

This young man's failed parents should show their faces and be interviewed. Looks like they are hiding in their little Florida home. They should come out and explain themselves in front of the public and accept responsibility for their actions.

Someone termed these "parents" as by the generic term "Christians," above, so it should be noted that they are of the Southern Baptist religion, and their actions should not reflect on all of the world's 2 billion Christians, just Southern Baptists.

As for Seth: So glad you made it! You deserve it. Your "parents" don't. They are hiding under their blankies, now, afraid to come out after putting you through such an ordeal. Rooting for you, Hoya!
------------------------------------------------ she's a bossy female i guess but Christian Parents should and can do as they like Lysis .

Look, these (laughably "Christian") Southern Baptist parents mentally abused and then abandoned their child and they are getting away with it. At least this talented young man is experiencing wide-ranging support that will help him through his college years and will show him that all human beings are not like his parents.

------------------------------------------------- the pwick adult is engaging in unChristian sexual behaviour and his parents don't like it . He is lucky , if he was in a 'muslim' nation his parents would throw him off a tall building or cause a large wall to fall on him Nia [born in 88] .

Christians have their beliefs and they try to live by them.
This ‘kid’ is actually a young man and he made his choice - no doubt fully aware that his parents would not feel able to indulge him.
I don’t EVER see you whining about how people of other religions view and treat homosexuals.
Your Christianophobia is obvious.

Last edited:
So how would you ‘straighten out’ the parents? Deny them the right to live by their religious beliefs???

This young man's failed parents should show their faces and be interviewed. Looks like they are hiding in their little Florida home. They should come out and explain themselves in front of the public and accept responsibility for their actions.

Someone termed these "parents" as by the generic term "Christians," above, so it should be noted that they are of the Southern Baptist religion, and their actions should not reflect on all of the world's 2 billion Christians, just Southern Baptists.

As for Seth: So glad you made it! You deserve it. Your "parents" don't. They are hiding under their blankies, now, afraid to come out after putting you through such an ordeal. Rooting for you, Hoya!
------------------------------------------------ she's a bossy female i guess but Christian Parents should and can do as they like Lysis .

Look, these (laughably "Christian") Southern Baptist parents mentally abused and then abandoned their child and they are getting away with it. At least this talented young man is experiencing wide-ranging support that will help him through his college years and will show him that all human beings are not like his parents.
----------------------------- wide ranging support by people like other pervert supporters Missy . Must be annoying to you that the parents can freely do as they like regarding their disowned son Lysis .

After fundraiser goes viral, Georgetown awards gay valedictorian full scholarship

Seth Owen, 18, thought his dreams of attending Georgetown University were in jeopardy earlier this year after receiving his financial aid package from the prestigious school. The package had been determined based on the expected contribution of his family, a religious family he said drove him out of his home due to his sexual orientation.

---------

Good samaritans ended up sending him over $130,000.00 so he could achieve his dream of attending Georgetown University.

Another life right wing Republican Christians failed to destroy.

Good!
Fag

Such great news! This kid was not responsible for the shitty way his "parents" treated him. You go, Seth!
Shitty? As in poop on dick syndrome? As in FAG?

We know that you are homophobic. Why advertise it some more? What is it with you people???
------------------------------------ Free Country featuring FREE SPEECH Lysis .

Why are you appealing to "free speech"? The right of free speech allows us all to comment on the content of the speech and actions of others. I currently am exercising this right.

So how would you ‘straighten out’ the parents? Deny them the right to live by their religious beliefs???
------------------------------------------------------- yeah , probably , she'd force them to accept and support the ADULT sons messed up behaviour with FORCE .

Why don't these two Southern Baptists who produced this child come out and make a public statement?

Because their life is private. Non of your business or anyone else's.

They sacrificed their privacy when their mistreatment of their son came out. This Owen couple needs to come out of their closet. Some runaway Southern Baptists? Cowards?
How is not paying for his college education mistreatment? My parents didn’t pay for mine, I went to college and worked to pay for it.

Forum List

Back