Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
Out walking the dog last night and a group of fat ladies handed me a pamphlet about the world ending today. Quick goggle search and watta know..

While our planet may have survived September’s “blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October, a Christian organization has warned.

The eBible Fellowship, an online affiliation headquartered near Philadelphia, has based its prediction of an October obliteration on a previous claim that the world would end on 21 May 2011. While that claim proved to be false, the organization is confident it has the correct date this time.

Enjoy.

Out walking the dog last night and a group of fat ladies handed me a pamphlet about the world ending today. Quick goggle search and watta know..

While our planet may have survived September’s “blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October, a Christian organization has warned.

The eBible Fellowship, an online affiliation headquartered near Philadelphia, has based its prediction of an October obliteration on a previous claim that the world would end on 21 May 2011. While that claim proved to be false, the organization is confident it has the correct date this time.

Enjoy.

Shucks!!! You think that's something? They also believe that a man is gonna show up from the east floating on a cloud and that all the good people will jump up through six feet of dirt and fly up to meet him. Ever look closely at a church cemetery? They bury everyone facing the east so they can see him when he first floats in as the sun rises........ROTFLMAO!!!!

Last edited:

Enjoy.

Shucks!!! You think that's something? They also believe that a man is gonna show up from the east floating on a cloud and that all the good people will jump up through six feet of dirt and fly up to meet him. Ever look closely at a church cemetery? They bury everyone facing the east so they can see him when he first floats in as the sun rises........ROTFLMAO!!!!

I do not believe the sun is going to be seen today where I live. I never noticed that about church cemeteries. Wait a minute, I see the sun.

Enjoy.
"Fat ladies"? You're a pig.

Enjoy.

It can't end on the day of the MLB wildcard game.
It will end when the Cubs win the World Series.

Bush  Condi.jpg

Enjoy.

It will probably end when our atmosphere thins and the sun's intense heat burns up everything here which sustains our existence:

Last edited:
Should I cancel my dinner reservations for Friday?

Enjoy.

So now you are going PC, eh?

:lol:

Enjoy.

It will probably end when our atmosphere thins and the sun's intense heat burns up everything here which sustains our existence.

Don't be so glib.

The article states "Some scientists believe this could happen as soon as 7.6bn years’ time."

Scary stuff.

Enjoy.

So now you are going PC, eh?

:lol:
Do two wrongs make a right?
"But mommy! Tommy stole a cookie too".

Enjoy.

It will probably end when our atmosphere thins and the sun's intense heat burns up everything here which sustains our existence.

Don't be so glib.

The article states "Some scientists believe this could happen as soon as 7.6bn years’ time."

Scary stuff.

Source Please!!

so?

Muslim groups, IRAN keeps saying they will take over America.

does that bother ANYONE

The one for worthless information

Forum List

Back