🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Maxims

Quotation-Charles-Grandison-Finney-hell-doubt-time-Meetville-Quotes-277406.jpg

humans and animals are part of creation Jeremiah...what is your problem with that Jeremiah

ISAIAH
Isaiah 11:6-9 (King James Version)

6 The lion also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Jesus chose to be born in a stable among donkeys and cows. He chose to ride into His last week of life on a donkey. He said the foxes have their lairs and the birds their nests.

He said the Father watches over the birds of the air.. the sparrows.

He became angry in the temple when His animals were butchered.

He became angry because they were turning His Fathers' house into a merchandising warehouse - they were selling and doing business in his Fathers' house and He said, Zeal for my Father's house consumes me. He turned those money changer tables over and took a whip of cords to drive them out of the temple. Today the money changers are back - selling their books on the Altar of God -their CD's - music - latest sermon on tape - it's disgraceful what is going on in some churches. Truly it must grieve the heart of God!

humans and animals are part of creation Jeremiah...what is your problem with that Jeremiah

ISAIAH

6 The lion also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

I have no problem with it - what are you referring to? I see animals as part of God's creation and expect they will be in heaven too!

ISAIAH

I have no problem with it - what are you referring to? I see animals as part of God's creation and expect they will be in heaven too!

well..that's cool then.

carry on.

Jesus chose to be born in a stable among donkeys and cows. He chose to ride into His last week of life on a donkey. He said the foxes have their lairs and the birds their nests.

He said the Father watches over the birds of the air.. the sparrows.

He became angry in the temple when His animals were butchered.

To be clear that wasn't the reason the LORD became angry. He was angry they were using the Temple as a place of merchandising.

Forum List

Back